( search forums )
Help us stop hackers. *Important*
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
DeafBox
October 4, 2004, 12:55 am
Ok, sorry to the admins if any of this breaches the code of not talking about hackers. But this really needs to be said / posted.

For those of you that dont know there is a underground hacking community. Im not giving you the address, if u desperatly need to see it use google.

The person who runs and creates all of the hacks is an Australian. He recently has developed (used) the ability to remotely shutdown servers. he also also created many trainers and has map hacks and further hacks in the pipeline. This was posted by his left hand boyfriend.
http://s4.invisionfree.com/Deadly_Alliance/index.php?showtopic=293&st=0#last

So, we need your help. The Australian community is coming together and we could use your help. In the past Mike has had his forums shut down and his old isp kicked him out for hacking. So now we need u guys to help us email them and request them to kick him off.

He is in breach of the Terms and Conditions of use for the forums and isp so it shouldnt be hard to achieve. It would also really help if mike could join with us.

The 2 emails u need to send go to:

Oz Email's email = privacyofficer@ozemail.com.au

Innovision = sales@invisionpower.com

-------------
A smaple letter has been generated. (thanks kami)

*This is for Ozemail* privacyofficer@ozemail.com.au

To whom it may concern,

I would like to bring to your attention that a customer of yours is in violation of your terms of service (TOS). A person named Nick Cooper (IP 203.108.49.253) has been using your services to distribute software that is used specifically for malicious intent. Mr. Cooper is using your services to attack an online gaming network/community specifically for the game "Soldat", created by Michal Marcinkowski (origin in Poland). Mr. Cooper has developed, stored, used and distributed hacking software that clashes with the game. This has affected the entire gaming network and is in violation of software copyrights, as Mr. Marcinkowski has made every attempt to ensure Soldat is hacker-proof and any modification and exploitation of the game is illegal. Previously, Mr. Marcinkowski has pursure legal action which resulted in Mr. Cooper's previous account with TPG to be terminated.

His forums can be found at (insert the address - open up google and find it)While the official soldat site can be found at www.soldat.pl

This is in direct violation of Ozemail's Terms of Service (Refer to Section 3.2 of the Acceptable Use Policy).

Mr. Cooper has already used his hacking software to terminate two existing servers used specifically for Soldat. These servers are operated by Soldat users, which are paid servers. Thus, this exemplifies the serverity of the situation.

I strongly urge you to take action against Mr. Cooper as his use of your services are in violation of your terms of service.

Sincere Regards,

(your name)

(soldat name)

* Please feel free to edit, change wateva to the letter*

As for the innovision email, i suggest
--------------------
sales@invisionpower.com
Hello, i am writing to complain about a forum that is currently running. It is promoting and distributing hacking programs.

(insert the forums address - easy to find in google)

The program that he (the owner of the site) is hacking a computer game called soldat. www.soldat.pl
Looking at your companys licencing agreement i quote.

? use the Software in such as way as to condone or encourage terrorism, promote or provide pirated Software, or any other form of illegal or damaging activity

He (and the members) are destroying soldat, which is costing the creator (not me) money as people wont register. He also also attacking servers that people pay to have hosted and is able to shut them down as is his will.

i would love too see this forum shutdown and i cant see why your company would like to be associated with computer hackers.
Im sorry if this is the wrong place to be sending this, could this please be passed to the correct person if this is the case. Thanks.
(your name)

-------------------------------

Ok so to send these emails should take you at most 5 minutes. Now the innovision address may not be the best place to send it, i might try and find another one later, but still send it.

If you want to stop hackers and show that we wont let them ruin soldat then take the time to send these off.

Thanks
Deaf Box.

n00bface
October 4, 2004, 1:02 am
You may also email abuse@ev1.net (ev1.net being the datacenter that hosts ns2.myhostcenter.com which hosts the evile forums as well as a few other hack sites :|) containing a letter similar to the above, explaining the copyright infringement bit.

peemonkey
October 4, 2004, 2:04 am
find out where *he lives, smash his PC

BManx2000
October 4, 2004, 2:20 am
Better yet, smash his head.

DeafBox
October 4, 2004, 2:44 am
did you really feel the need to spam that bad? Can we please focus on getting rid of the hackers.

peemonkey
October 4, 2004, 3:02 am
we've BEEN fighting back. and im serious about destroying his comp. anyone know a good virus to screw him up with?

morpheus
October 4, 2004, 3:07 am
domain names cost money. flood his registrar with these emails and the domain name will eventually be revoked.

also, send emails to ASE so they can block his server from showing up in their list.

Tyrs_Hand
October 4, 2004, 3:39 am
I like the origional solution better, but every bit of damage makes it even more fun!

Dathker
October 4, 2004, 4:08 am
dude.. we could just DDoS him(thought illeagal i am not promoting it :/) otherwise, lets just haxx0r/trojan teh newbies arse!!!

LazehBoi
October 4, 2004, 4:09 am
Yep, so doing it. Was wondering if there was anything I could to do help, thanks.

^^^ Was about the letter, not DoSing him. ;)

DT
October 4, 2004, 4:25 am
power should not be used unless need to be used... damn hackers.... the best i can do is pwn them and laugh at them...

Social Poison
October 4, 2004, 6:37 am
E-mails sent.

if we dont' get results we can of course resort to "alternate" methods.

Weed
October 4, 2004, 6:39 am
this [:-censored] is funnier then a movie where a guy takes hostages and demands the fbi for stuff.

paramud
October 4, 2004, 6:53 am
um... im having some trouble here. whats the address? what do i search on with google to find it?

peemonkey
October 4, 2004, 6:53 am
give me 3 nachos, but have them be made by donkeys with ADHD

Social Poison
October 4, 2004, 7:11 am
the donkey's would only get about half way through and then get distracted if they had ADHD

lieroguy
October 4, 2004, 7:15 am
I also sent the E-mails. When I googled this [:-censored]'s site, and looked at it, he's not only a jackass, he's a total prick. His terms of use agreement say you can't come in if you're affiliated with soldat.pl, or if you are the big Mikester. Yet he broke the terms of agreement for soldat. Gee. Regardless, I've heard of this guy before, I've seen some of his agents on the soldat servers advertising his site, and I think this guy's stuff is what is causing a lot of our problems. Taking him out would be a big step. So, send those E-mails, guys.

boof321
October 4, 2004, 7:42 am
Email Sent. Im a lazy piece of crap, If i can do it , Anyone can do it. Takes 1 Minute , Help take down these pathetic teenage cyber punks.

Melba
October 4, 2004, 2:57 pm
insult them on the internet!

DeMonIc
October 4, 2004, 3:04 pm
He'll come back eventually, and really, now I'm not joking, we need to find someone who can track him down, and we need to make him fear, in the flesh.

DeafBox
October 5, 2004, 1:03 am
Ok, i dont really want to post this because encouraging his site is the last thing i want to do.
So if an admin wants to delete this be my guest.
1. open google
2. enter [:-censored]
3. Top response

(i think thats right, google doesnt work for me for some wierd reason. I just get a white screen :|)

And yes his privacy thing is a 100% joke. check this link.

http://www.snopes.com/legal/privacy.htm

Thanks to everyone who has sent and email. I got an email from Innovision saying they were looking into it. So if u havent emailed, plz do so and help keep the pressure on.

[:-censored] by b00stA

Social Poison
October 5, 2004, 1:14 am
i got a reply from both

that fuking sniper
October 5, 2004, 2:21 am
Meh, I'm sick of people calling themselves hackers when all they do is just use scripts written by other people. Stupid script kiddies.

Social Poison
October 5, 2004, 3:35 am
True, but this site is a distributor.

Joksfe
October 5, 2004, 4:30 am
Well we don't have to worry about him releasing a new trainer, he just wants attention. He, Nick Cooper, is also a member of the multi theft auto forums, I suggest we discredit him there and try to get more people against him. Also it seems that he wants this site to host a server for him http://games.swiftdsl.com.au/search.php?searchid=35574 . And if you want to spam his e-mail [:-censored]@tpg.com.au He lives in a place called Ormeau in Australia.

Da cHeeSeMaN
October 5, 2004, 9:15 am
gonna send those emails ill get the fr forums to do it as well

DeafBox
October 5, 2004, 9:21 am
quote:i got a reply from both
Hmmm.... i didnt get an email from Ozemail. Owell, lets hope the emails have forced them to take notice and we can get this sorted asap.

Element_101
October 5, 2004, 10:22 am
A postive step, good luck Deaf dude.

Email sent.

LazehBoi
October 5, 2004, 10:45 am
I can see how this is going to work, i'm starting to think about this alot, actually...
I got a confrimation e-mail from both of them, too.

palloco
October 5, 2004, 11:15 am
I am not gonna take part of this stupid action. What you are doing is illegal and you all may be jailed for such a stupid action.
First. Are you sure that is his real IP? UDP packets are easily faked and you may be denouncing a small company. They can sue you for making them lose time, mopney and giving bad advertisements for shutting down their connection if you maqnage that
Second. Spamming is illegal. After seeing so much emails they are probably not reading them and seeing that they are still receiving them they may sue you.
One mail is enough, but you must submit your proofs.

Kazuki
October 5, 2004, 1:07 pm
If I have time after school, I'll do what you requested. Just remember that you can't control people. It's just not in your power. Nice attempt, however. I'm hoping it won't be a waste of time.

Elephant_Hunter
October 5, 2004, 2:17 pm
Palloco, nobody is going to be jailed for sending these emails. I've taken part in exercises like this multiple times for politicians. Oh, and guess what!? They've never taken legal action. Ever. Against any of the participants.

You do not know what you are talking about. In fact I have a half mind to think you use hacking software yourself.

Okay... I'll give you a chance. Go find a situation where a group of people got sued for sending emails of complaint (without threatening or doing anything else illegal) and I will consider believing you.

Edit :

[email sent]

Pulp
October 5, 2004, 2:23 pm
Every popular game has its small community ( a rather small pct of the whole community ) of 'hackers/cheaters/script-kiddies'. The more popular the game becomes the bigger the whole community becomes, the bigger the hack-community becomes.

Trying to pursue them, to maybe stop them is a noble objective, but you'd be aware of the knowledge that there'll always show up new hackers/../.. as long as the game is popular.

DT
October 5, 2004, 3:21 pm
time to make this less popular.... er... wait... damn you pulp...

Jaz
October 5, 2004, 4:53 pm
This is funny. He's just some nerd trying to make other people unhappy cos he's prolly depressed. I say we buy him cookies & jam ! ( with poison in them ) ahhahahahaha !

lieroguy
October 5, 2004, 5:42 pm
No, let's visit his house. Jaz, you get your M79, and I take along my Benelli and HK G3. We'll have fun.

LazehBoi
October 5, 2004, 6:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Pulp
Every popular game has its small community ( a rather small pct of the whole community ) of 'hackers/cheaters/script-kiddies'. The more popular the game becomes the bigger the whole community becomes, the bigger the hack-community becomes.

Trying to pursue them, to maybe stop them is a noble objective, but you'd be aware of the knowledge that there'll always show up new hackers/../.. as long as the game is popular.

There are always hacking communities, but this one is too big for it's time, and too severe, of course we know of this, but to do something is better than doing nothing, for if we did nothing, the hacking community would be larger than it already is.

n00bface
October 5, 2004, 7:16 pm
palloco, it's not illegal. We're each only sending them 1 email. This can be compared to how television ads advise you to mail your state representative to have something changed. And the email stated his name is "Nick Cooper", which it is. They're not going to disconnect that IP from the internet without first checking their name and address...[:-censored] writes his name on everything. I even know his computer name :| Sure you can fake packets, but [:-censored] isn't very smart...read FrogboY's signature :}

blackdevil0742
October 5, 2004, 7:24 pm
ding dong song

palloco=coward n00b freak chicken...

palloco
October 5, 2004, 7:48 pm
Had u read spam laws?
A political representative should read the oppinion from every person he represents. A ISP does not have to read the same message again and again from a bunch of kiddies like Blackdevil, who just shows his brilliants arguments.

blackdevil0742
October 5, 2004, 8:04 pm
that's me

Elephant_Hunter
October 5, 2004, 8:32 pm
Obviously I have read the laws palloco, and you have not. I told you to cite a reference if you made another arguement (since you did not I am assuming you are making up these laws.)

Accourding to this Wikipedia article :

"E-mail spam is by far the most common form of spamming on the internet. It involves sending identical or nearly identical messages to a large number of recipients."

Notice that we only have on recipient and that all the emails are sent without malacious or commercial purposes in mind. Don't make false accusations.

palloco
October 5, 2004, 9:27 pm
WIKIPEDIA!!!!!!!! ROFL
What would idiots do without a source they can invent

http://www.spamlaws.com/federal/108s877.html

Check sec 2, a-4, for example

I am not gonna waste my time in that. I dunno if that demand exists but it may be done soon. Just like nobody tried to sue Linux until few months ago. But I can assure that in the latest weeks some spammers were traced down and put into jail.

Did you know that in USA people won suits for example of winning indemnizations because ovens did not said you cannot dry animals in them? Imagine if somehow this affected in the USA.
It is true that the most probably thing is that there is not going to be any suit. But simply I am not gonna risk anything because unlike others i dont do illegal stuff

Kazuki
October 5, 2004, 10:39 pm
Pfft, wtf is this? "OMG OMG MY INBOX IS FULL! LAWSUIT!!!"

Email sent, no arguments involved.

BManx2000
October 5, 2004, 10:41 pm
Section 2 a-4 says "The receipt of a large number of unwanted messages". I don't think these emails would count as "unwanted". However, seeing as how both companies have sent replies I don't think it's necessary to send more, since they have obviously noticed them.

n00bface
October 5, 2004, 11:14 pm
They're a [:-censored]ing company, their job is to handle abuse reports regarding customers abusing their service, no? Each mail sent with this message is sent by a unique sender! Where is the law suit? IT'S THEIR [:-censored]ING JOB!!! And they're not going to sue us over 100 emails, and since we're not spamming like 10000 within a very short timespan, they could at least warn us and tell us to stop, right? Yeah.

Dathker
October 5, 2004, 11:50 pm
lol

DeafBox
October 6, 2004, 1:21 am
Palloco ur kiding ur self mate. We are in no way spamming them. They would be getting as a max 20 emails total. They would get so many complaints im sure its nothing new to them. It is also no way illegal and i dont understand why you would post something so silly.

Thanks everyone for sending an email, they should certainly know the forums exist so we just have to wait and see if they are going to do anything about it.

xxxZenjixxx
October 6, 2004, 2:07 am
Like I have said before, only retaliation will come from your success, that is of course, if you do succeed.

Try if you like, you shall lose.

The newest hacks are not secrets, just privately distributed.
That can change though.
I love it how, since you can't stop us, you have to resort to name calling. Hey, I guess it's the second best thing.

Try if you like, you shall lose.

frogboy
October 6, 2004, 2:16 am
Success, in this case is for us to wait for 1.2.1, which should be waited for without whining since then Michal has more time to make sure the version is trouble-free, unlike 1.2.

You do know Michal has a copy of almost every version of the hack which your boyfriend distributed, right?

karmazonpl
October 6, 2004, 2:18 am
quote:Originally posted by xxxZenjixxx
I love it how, since you can't stop us, you have to resort to name calling. Hey, I guess it's the second best thing.

I love it how, since you can't play, you have to resort to cheating. Hey I guess that's the only option for loosers like you.

xxxZenjixxx
October 6, 2004, 2:20 am
I do not think a new soldat will be the communities saving grace.
Keyword: ALMOST

I love it how I second guessed someone would use the phrase "I love it..." for a flame opener.

karmazonpl
October 6, 2004, 2:21 am
Good job Sherlock, wanna cookie ?

n00bface
October 6, 2004, 2:23 am
quote:The newest hacks are not secrets, just privately distributed.
That can change though.
You barely have a say to what they "do"...apparently you're even a joke amongst your peers. I love it how, since you have inferior intellect and inferior "fine motor skills", you have to resort to being [:-censored]'s little "secondhand bitchman" and using cheats to piss of the community of the game that troubles you so..(soldat, of course). You guys obviously don't get any fun out of "Hacking" (or downloading and modifying) your cheats...so really, what's the point? As I see it, most of your hacks are only useful on CTF games, and even then people only get annoyed. They give no advantage? No matter how great your jethacks are, the users still suck at aiming and dodging. Wow, you can hide in a map and tease people...no one _really_ gets mad. And I'd also like to congratulate [:-censored] on his new admin-hack, which simply abuses a bug that will most likely be fixed in the new version, thereby rendering your most notorious hack useless.

I would never tell someone this if I wasn't totally honest and serious about it...but...dude...get a life. You are simply a pest to the community, and are accomplishing nothing. And that actually goes for [:-censored]...but you, Zenji..you're just a little "toadie", or a kissass if you will. You are doing nothing for either the Soldat Community or the Soldat Hacking Community. Don't you have school? Make better use of your time. ..seriously.

xxxZenjixxx
October 6, 2004, 2:24 am
Chocolate chip please.

xxxZenjixxx
October 6, 2004, 2:34 am
quote:You barely have a say to what they "do"...apparently you're even a joke amongst your peers. I love it how, since you have inferior intellect and inferior "fine motor skills", you have to resort to being 's little "secondhand bitchman" and using cheats to piss of the community of the game that troubles you so..(soldat, of course). I would never tell someone this if I wasn't totally honest and serious about it...but...dude...get a life. Don't you have school? Make better use of your time. [/quote]

Oh no, I was called a second hand bitchman, I am crying now!

Joke amongst my peers, ha!
No, I am not a bitchman, simply stating the truth.

You can get Nicks ISP down but then he will just switch.
You can get his forums shut down, but then another will come up in its place.

Not only so, I hope you all don't think he will take it lying down.

karmazonpl
October 6, 2004, 2:36 am
He can go on making new forums and hacks, but he is still a nerdy bitch with no life, that's a fact, you may agree or disagree but you can't change it, and I can see that you are his bitch now.

n00bface
October 6, 2004, 2:49 am
I didn't expect you to cry, I was just stating a fact..to quote karmazon:

"that's a fact, you may agree or disagree but you can't change it"

Even if another comes up in it's place, everyone will still try their hardest to take it down. As I said earlier -- you are accomplishing NOTHING. You are just wasting both of our times, and for what? ...Lemmings.

xxxZenjixxx
October 6, 2004, 3:07 am
No, it's not a fact, it is your opinion. All you know of [:-censored] is that he is maybe where he lives, his name, and that he hacks.
Same as I.

We are wasting as much time as you are playing Soldat.
What are you accomplishing by doing that?

Cookie.
October 6, 2004, 4:25 am
545 people have read so it could be getting frustrating for the people, I myself did not email because I agree with Palloco and only 1 email is needed. O_O [:-censored] is censored? O_O

Rules
* Bitch about a person hacking, and go on about how much you hate them; who doesn't?

* Name a server where someone was using a Hack/Trainer.

* Post a demo of somebody hacking/cheating.

* Post a picture of a person hacking/cheating.

* Post a link to a site distributing Hacks/Cracks/Trainers/.

* Name a specific person as a Hacker/Cheater.

All specific information, such as the above, about Hacks/Cracks/Trainers should be sent to Michal Marcinkowski and DNA.Styx via the Forums Private Messaging System.

We don't want to give the Hackers any fame on the forum, seeing as that is what some of them seek, so please, avoid naming them.

Social Poison
October 6, 2004, 5:00 am
quote:
Hello,
Thank you for your email, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to help you, but unfortunately you have not given us enough details to investigate. Please visit our security team's website at http://www.ozemail.com.au/security to submit an incident report. Please include in the incident report any evidence you have supporting your claim, such as firewall/security software logs. An IP address on its own is not sufficient as many of our IP addresses are dynamically assigned, meaning that many customers may have the same IP address at different times.

Looks like they need more

Cookie.
October 6, 2004, 5:04 am
This post you made practically tells ne gnube where to get hacks i think it should be deleted

Also from the links and such a gnube could easily get the programs to become another -=He who shall not be named or thus be censored=-

"We don't want to give the Hackers any fame on the forum, seeing as that is what some of them seek, so please, avoid naming them."

frogboy
October 6, 2004, 5:13 am

You can get Nicks ISP down but then he will just switch.
You can get his forums shut down, but then another will come up in its place.

Yeah, and all of you sitting at home all day is REALLY going to make money for him to keep switching ISPs and registering new domains and webhosts.

Social Poison
October 6, 2004, 6:42 am
Frog there was some sarcasm there but you sent your post over my head at least.

DeafBox
October 6, 2004, 8:09 am
quote:All specific information, such as the above, about Hacks/Cracks/Trainers should be sent to Michal Marcinkowski and DNA.Styx via the Forums Private Messaging System.

quote:"We don't want to give the Hackers any fame on the forum, seeing as that is what some of them seek, so please, avoid naming them."

In case you hadnt noticed this has been the policy for some time and look where it has gotten us? The hackers are worse than ever and the hacks that they are developing are more damaging than ever. We have been forced to take action our selves. The last thing any of us want to do is be sending emails, but when u have people shutting down servers that are paid for what are you meant to do?
Just go " owell, ill wait for mike to make a fix". Styx and Mike can do nothing to stop hackers out here and by not naming them hasnt stopped them from hacking.

Like i said in my earlier post the last thing i wanted to do was give out the address, and i havent, and that if an admin think its wrong to delete it.

Thanks for posting that up Social Poison, we can provide more details and will send another email. Fortuantely this dude were chasings ip is static so it shouldnt be to hard for them to find him. (not 100% sure, not really in the know but yeah...)

If michal, styx, b00sta who ever came in here and posted a solution, told us to stop, told us to do more we are happy to comply. This is the last thing i want to do and if there is a better solution lets hear it. But we are not going to sit back while these fags shut down our servers whenever they feel like.

LazehBoi
October 6, 2004, 8:20 am
onoes, project virus, onoes, v3, onoes, descriptions of them would be more effective, but seriously, the actual meaning of nerd does fit [:-censored] and his cronies, stuff will be fixed in the next version, but not all...

Edit: Also, be truthful, what do you want out of being script kiddies? All you're doing is showing your lack of social skills and friends, hacking isn't cool, it's for people with no friends, seriously, who do you think is doing the wrong here? Is it really worth breaking the law and spending money to make illegal hacks for games that only immature 9 year olds who can't take losing will use?

Jap_man
October 6, 2004, 8:34 am
Yea, why DO you want out of being a script kiddy? You're writing cheats for a shareware game....don't you feel big.
Seriously what DO you(they) want? money, fame (pffffft) or just cos you dont have anything better to do?

tha-cube
October 6, 2004, 9:19 am
OK.. i'll say a couple of things.

First - Pollaco

This topic was directed at 'people who have a problem with hackers'.. you obviously don't, so this no longer concerns you. If you feel so strongly about NOT sending the emails, then don't. No one is asking you to.

Secondly -

If you guys need more information regarding the shut down of the servers for his isp. It occured on the 2nd October, with that IP. THAT IS HIS IP, NOT SOME SMALL BUSINESS. I have been in contact with him, and that definatly is his ip. He maliciously shut down 2 PAID servers on the 2nd of October, both were full of people at the time.

BTW, u have to email that new place @ http://www.ozemail.com.au/security also u can include the log, from the incident which i posted in the original post (check the bugs forum, for the 'New type of server hack' thread.)

xxxZenjixxx
October 6, 2004, 1:19 pm
"Hello,
Thank you for your email, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to help you, but unfortunately you have not given us enough details to investigate. Please visit our security team's website at http://www.ozemail.com.au/security to submit an incident report. Please include in the incident report any evidence you have supporting your claim, such as firewall/security software logs. An IP address on its own is not sufficient as many of our IP addresses are dynamically assigned, meaning that many customers may have the same IP address at different times."

1) His ISP hasn't shut down his service yet, nor does it seem like they will.
2) His FORUMS haven't been shut down yet.
3) Even if you do succeed in getting his ISP shut off the first time, it will take just as long the second. Now if you succeed in getting both shut down, you won't have a way to find out his new ISP to get that shut down.

SigHunter
October 6, 2004, 1:38 pm
zenji, what u want, it is worth a try 0.o
we arent his slaves ...

tha-cube
October 6, 2004, 2:05 pm
Zenji has replied 6 times in this topic alone.. if he and the owner of the cock which is in his mouth weren't worried, why would he bother at all?

Keep sending the emails people.

KiLLBoT
October 6, 2004, 2:38 pm
Zenji, what do you think would be more trouble: Us sitting here in our comfortable chairs sending some emails to his ISP getting his service cut, or him having to set up new accounts each time we do this + pay all of the wonderful startup fees? Really, it's no trouble to the community at all. The only annoyance right now is you guys. But that's obviously being taken care of. ;D

xxxZenjixxx
October 6, 2004, 9:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by tha-cube
Zenji has replied 6 times in this topic alone.. if he and the owner of the cock which is in his mouth weren't worried, why would he bother at all?

Keep sending the emails people.

I have replied six times, moron, because I was adressed OVER six times. You're a [:-censored]ing moron, for one, because the owner has been away for about five days and hasn't even caught wind of what you all are trying to do, and for two, no ones cock is in anyones mouth, it's just funny watching you all piss your pants over SHC.

Killbot: Like what was previously stated, you guys are doing nothing yet. For one, they need information like stated in the email, and two, [:-censored] won't have to keep switching ISP's, you can say that after his first one is shut down.

Even though I would like to tell you all what project virus does, I can't. I can tell you what V3 does though.

Soldat Trainer V3:
*Allows Infinite Jetpack
*Allows user to start off with two primary weapons.
*Allows user to use Ranbo Bow to be used in ANY game type.
*User have infinite games.
*Weapon Recoiler
*Infinite Ammo
*Infinite Health
*Infinite Jet Pack
*Allows player to add points to score.
*Predator Mode (NOT YET ADDED)
*Flame God (NOT YET ADDED)

nkbadman
October 6, 2004, 9:46 pm
Hacking is part of every community and game. It has been for a long time. In my eyes people can waste there time calling people hackers, cheats and script kiddes. But that gets u no were. People should accept that there are hackers and there not going away no matter whats happens.

Now as for the emails, all i can say is try it, but the company will probly not look at it as a big deal.
For the most part people hack for the excitement, i mean the power of feeling that u just broke in to something that ur not suppose to be there. (its a rush) Then comes the 2nd choice that they make, do they stop here and take the knowledge in from what they did or do they continue to do harm and damage.

As being 2nd leader and owner of SHC, [:-censored] does the server thing on his own, no one esle has anything to do with the server shutdowns.

We both have our own sides and opinions. We hack for the fun and enjoyment and being able to do this.
We once had a server up just for hackers so that people would go there and play and not in othere servers. We tryed to using our own server but u guys didnt like that, so some people have takin extra steps to so his anger(hacking servers).

You guys what u have to do but, dont got to far as things can only get worse

Trilaxx

xxxZenjixxx
October 6, 2004, 9:57 pm
Nick has stated that he does not advise people to use his trainers on public servers. Just like a weapon, you can use it for personal use, defence, etc. but it's up to the user to decide what he wants to do with it, whether its good or bad.

The only time I really use hacks on public servers is when I see people whining because they got killed, so they call them lamers, newbs, etc. or I see someone using the trainer and flagging up a storm, and I even the score out.

Like Trilaxx said, its a challenge, it's fun, just as it is playing soldat.

lieroguy
October 6, 2004, 11:14 pm
Four pages of replies and not one effective solution. See, this is why I spend less time arguing about my problems and more time loading my assault weapons. :D

boof321
October 6, 2004, 11:16 pm
Ive seen Project Virus. All it is , Its like a bot , that follows you everywhere,copies everything you do. I wouldn't really call it project virus,More like project "EXIT".All the user has to do is click "Exit". OH NO, Project Virus is so lethal?????

xxxZenjixxx
October 7, 2004, 12:20 am
1) Its not a bot
2) Quitting doesnt prevent it, it just delays it.
3) It copies everything the person does.
4) It allows a person to warp to anyone they want.
5) You get all of the kills the players get.

Bood be quiet, you just want to kiss up because you thought [:-censored] was crashing servers.
You had no problem using the hacks, and I am sure you still do.

What this does, is allows Boof to get trainers at will, and still be on the good side of the Soldat community.

Did I say it's lethal. It's mostly called project virus because it takes over the victim.

karmazonpl
October 7, 2004, 12:55 am
I have the feeling that you feel good about being someone's bitch...wierd

DeafBox
October 7, 2004, 1:47 am
Seriously can some1 delete those hackers posts? Its obvious that these dudes are totally ignorant of what they are doing and everything they say contridicts themselves. Please dont argue with the hackers, its pointless, dont waste your time.

So far we have been unable to affect any changes but that is not completly unexpected. Im really busy atm, but 2morrow i will right up a new email and send it to mike. He managed to shut him down last time so he should be able to help us this time. I dont think there is any point sending those previous emails. The point was to make sure the message didnt get lost in the system. Often one email will be put aside but obviously the 20+ that we sent did something. I sent the first and didnt get a response so that says something.

Im not a submissive person. I think this forum can be very submissive and accepting of hackers. We are trying to do something pro-active and u can doubt our methods but u cant question our motivation. As long as these guys are shutting down our servers we will try and shut them down.

xxxZenjixxx
October 7, 2004, 2:11 am
Last time we didn't have MPC to host the site, and yes, you can also expect that the trainers on MPC's site too. So if you get the site shut down, you still won't be able to get MPC shut down.

Funny guy you are Karma, your silly ATTEMPTS at reverse psychology are great. Whats this "bitch" you speak of, you seem to know a lot about it?

karmazonpl
October 7, 2004, 2:35 am
Haha attempts at reverse psychology...are you using auto-suggestion or what ? Well like someone said "Don't argue with idiots, because they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you in experience". Script kiddies are real idiots, so goodbye biatch.

that fuking sniper
October 7, 2004, 6:30 am
*sigh* Why are you all concerned about Zenji? He's just someone that's postingon the forums, though against most of the community. He just tries to depress you, and like cattle you are herd into actually considering what he has to say despite what your goal is. This is sad, truly. For one, I stopped caring about hacks, really, since there were worse in the past (anyone remembers the machinegun M79?) and I only play in passworded, frequently moderated servers. But that's just me.

So if you are really upset with the hacking and are trying to prevent it, just do so and get on with your life, because the fact that you are compelled to argue with a guy that tries to depress your motivation means that you are giving in to his speech, though you may deny it. The fact that the resistance is shown in your posts tells of the struggle he caused in your heads just by posting. Like I said, just do what you want to do, and ignore him if you want to do yourselves a favor, because you arent going to defeat him (defeat meaning intellectually convince him) and prove that what he says is wrong, since right now no side has proof of their arguement and prespective. That being said, all of this debate is irrelevant and fruitless, please go back to the matter at hand and focus on what you came to do when you clicked on this topic.

Ping_P0NG
October 7, 2004, 11:25 am
Lets face the facts here, better programming at the age of 15, then sitting here (like n00bface) deleting posts here and there, locking afew topics, blurting afew words...

Programming (In anyway!) is working towards a future...

Element_101
October 7, 2004, 11:42 am
This topic has gone way down hill, I thought most people aside from the hackers would want the hacks gone. Even though theres little to no chance at getting rid of them we can still try.

JuiceBox
October 7, 2004, 11:49 am
quote:Soldat Trainer V3:
*Allows Infinite Jetpack
*Allows user to start off with two primary weapons.
*Allows user to use Ranbo Bow to be used in ANY game type.
*User have infinite games.
*Weapon Recoiler
*Infinite Ammo
*Infinite Health
*Infinite Jet Pack
*Allows player to add points to score.
*Predator Mode (NOT YET ADDED)
*Flame God (NOT YET ADDED)

hey duders, typo.

that is all.

frogboy
October 7, 2004, 11:50 am
quote:Originally posted by Ping_P0NG
Lets face the facts here, better programming at the age of 15, then sitting here (like n00bface) deleting posts here and there, locking afew topics, blurting afew words...

Programming (In anyway!) is working towards a furure...

Your example of n00bface is a bad one, since I know that he has coded a server bot through Perl and then PHP, which connects to both the server and IRC and collects data. And he still has time to delete posts, and have some small part of a life.

JuiceBox
October 7, 2004, 11:53 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboy
quote:Originally posted by Ping_P0NG

Your example of n00bface is a bad one, since I know that he has coded a server bot through Perl and then PHP, which connects to both the server and IRC and collects data. And he still has time to delete posts, and have some small part of a life.

He is also a wonderfull husband and a loving father.

frogboy
October 7, 2004, 1:54 pm
Indeed. And everyone loves him.

Chakra
October 7, 2004, 1:57 pm
He sucks. :|

Dude talks more horse than a stoned Bill Cosby.

..back on topic, I think we're all agreed that the only point to this game, or any game, is to have fun playing it.

And whatever shoddy justification hackers have for creating their tools that ruin the challenge - and thus the fun - of a game is always something so pathetic it should be followed by the sound of a toilet flush. We're all quite clear on acknowledging the obvious: they're nothing more than a gathering of poorly preteens.

With this clarified, read TFS's post and ignore the jabbering from these hackers, try to enjoy Soldat with your friends or on servers with admins, and if you must do something about it, read the first post on this topic.

..and thanks to the hackers for making this topic an interesting read.

xxxZenjixxx
October 7, 2004, 2:46 pm
"..back on topic, I think we're all agreed that the only point to this game, or any game, is to have fun playing it."

You're right, a game is played to have fun. For some, hacks make soldat more fun.
"..and thanks to the hackers for making this topic an interesting read."

You're welcome, anytime.

palloco
October 7, 2004, 3:00 pm
For some, hacks make soldat more fun.

The important thing of hacks is using them properly. If you use them when people dont want it you are simply stupid.

xxxZenjixxx
October 7, 2004, 6:15 pm
"The important thing of hacks is using them properly. If you use them when people dont want it you are simply stupid."

Yes, I agree with you on that. That is the same with mostly everything in life, but some choose not not use them properly.

The flying hack. I start a private server and I have air duels with it. It crazily fun, but some people use it on other servers. Its like a whole different game, you have to try and control your speed and you and your opponent are all over the place.

n00bface
October 7, 2004, 6:28 pm
quote:Lets face the facts here, better programming at the age of 15, then sitting here (like n00bface) deleting posts here and there, locking afew topics, blurting afew words...

Indeed it was a bad comparison..I've been programming since I was 12 as well, I just don't program malicious stuff, or use it to negatively affect such a humble community. Mm. Secondly, I don't lock topics, or delete posts, or blurt words here.

Edit: And while you're at it -- Michal Marcinkowski was programming before the age of 15..He actually made Soldat at 16. If you're going to go ape[:-censored] on the soldat moderators, you should do the same for SHC Moderators. Zenji is an Anti-Soldat moderator, not a cheat-maker. I believe he knows...err...jack [:-censored] about programming :]

xxxZenjixxx
October 7, 2004, 6:46 pm
I'm not going to be one of those arrogant pricks who will lie and say they are a veteran at programming, because I'm not.

I know just enough to hack A BIT of soldat.

N00bface, you must not see our forums alot. We have at least three people a week come in and spam our forums, most likely from here.

Cookie.
October 7, 2004, 8:52 pm
lol zenji does that make you feel special?
i think almost anyone could if they wanted too gnubby

it just dosnt make the game much fun because your "hacks" if you can call them that are abused by others online and the such and not just in private servers

Elephant_Hunter
October 7, 2004, 10:29 pm
Look Zenji, everything you said was fine except that THOSE FORUMS DISTRIBUTE HACKS.

That's like giving a spud gun to a child and expecting him not to kill somebody with it. Don't play stupid with me either, you know as well as I do that public servers have problems with hackers.

palloco
October 7, 2004, 10:34 pm
That is not a valid comparison, he is not giving hacks, just offering them for those who want it.

You want something related with guns? OK. He distributes guns. It is not his fault that people use them to kill other people instead of using them to hunt animals to survive.

BManx2000
October 7, 2004, 10:43 pm
It is his fault because he distributes them knowing fully that people will use them to ruin the game, and that is his intent. Whose side are you on, anyway?

xxxZenjixxx
October 7, 2004, 11:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Elephant_Hunter
Look Zenji, everything you said was fine except that THOSE FORUMS DISTRIBUTE HACKS.

That's like giving a spud gun to a child and expecting him not to kill somebody with it. Don't play stupid with me either, you know as well as I do that public servers have problems with hackers.

Don't play stupid? I never said that PUBLIC servers didn't have problems with hacks, I said I make PRIVATE servers and use them.

The fact is, just because there are some fools who like to abuse the hacks, Nick isn't going to shut the forums down over it. You will just have to do that for us.

LazehBoi
October 8, 2004, 1:00 am
I don't see why you guys needed the forums at all if you were going to play in private servers and stuff, Also, it's most, not some... But meh, do whatever, i'm over it.

Hitman131
October 8, 2004, 1:17 am
Doesnt go over so well for me. I cant stand playing with people who resort to cheating because they suck so much. Want to actually win fiarly? try practicing. If you spend half the time practicing as you do making lame cheats youd at least stand a chance with out cheating. This bothers me ESPECIALLY ONES I PAY FOR, cheaters should pay back all the money to the people they ruin the games for. I didnt pay $1000 for a computer, and another 80$ for a game to have it hacked to the point of being unplayable (and still be fun). Notice i didnt say hack once. You are not hacking or prooving anything by downloading a file and using it to cheat. YOu are a social reject even on the internet. Perhaps the most forgiving and prejudice place to socialize. If you cant act courtious and respectful here then I am convinced you have little or no friends in real life. You also insist on hiding behind a screen name. Exchange phone numbers with me in pm and lets see if you have the balls to hack then.

DeafBox
October 8, 2004, 1:33 am
I wish i had moderator powers. I delete everything from Chakra's post down.
I missed the part of this thread where i said "lets argue with hackers".

quote:With this clarified, read TFS's post and ignore the jabbering from these hackers, try to enjoy Soldat with your friends or on servers with admins, and if you must do something about it, read the first post on this topic.

This is very true. We used to have plenty of hackers, but u could just change server and its fine. But now hacking has reached the level where they can shut down the servers u play in, rejoin if u ban them, generate passwords for locked servers and keep joining. There is nothing we can do to stop them, except try and take the action we have.

Some1 can lock this thread. We arent giving up but this arguing with hackers is getting people no where. We shall try and persue them under the radar and ill let u guys know if we need any help. Thanks for everyone who sent an email.

xxxZenjixxx
October 8, 2004, 1:55 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.
lol zenji does that make you feel special?
i think almost anyone could if they wanted too gnubby

it just dosnt make the game much fun because your "hacks" if you can call them that are abused by others online and the such and not just in private servers

1)They arent my hacks.
2) Gnubby, lol.
3) I like cookies, can I have you?
4) I know they are abused on public servers, for that, bitch at [:-censored].

Hitman131
October 8, 2004, 1:59 am
Heh great idea using your hacking name on msn profile trilaxx. I now know

Name
Undisclosed
Marital Status
Single and looking

and what you look like from the pic in the profile

Your move biatch

xxxZenjixxx
October 8, 2004, 1:59 am
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoi
I don't see why you guys needed the forums at all if you were going to play in private servers and stuff, Also, it's most, not some... But meh, do whatever, i'm over it.

[:-censored] frowns upon people who come just for hacks, matter of fact, we ban people who do that. Believe it or not, the forums ARE for other things besides hacks, matter of fact, frequent forum users don't even talk about hacks much. Drifter has a pretty nice paint ball mod coming out, I am making a Mech mod, and a few racing maps, along with a new type of Racing idea, along with maps.

I see the hacks is a way to get our forum community to grow, although a lot of the people just leave, those who stay usually stop using hacks a lot all together, or at least keep it on our private servers.

frogboy
October 8, 2004, 2:01 am
Zenji, your posts are bull[:-censored]. I've seen you hacking on a public server before. Chakra, and a few other people from these forums were also there to see it.

Hitman131
October 8, 2004, 2:02 am
Also found coolman from your site

Name
Steven Bangdiwala
Marital Status
Undisclosed

Occupation
School

Favorite Things

I like legos, things to build and electronic stuff

Hobbies and Interests

Computers and video games.

His pic is of himself finguring the camera. (fat kid with brown hair)

_Trilaxx
October 8, 2004, 2:23 am
Wow hitman ur smart u [:-censored]ing retard, Now that u have my info come find me bitch,

Hitman131
October 8, 2004, 2:58 am
"Ok bitch wanna start , u know were i live u have my pic, now come to me bitch, LETS GO."

(PM from trilaxx)

heh that bother you a bit? Now you know what its like to have ass holes over the internet scrw you over. Unfortunatly I live no where near detroit and have no way of getting there. Otherwise your nothing. From the looks of the pic your pretty scrawny anyways but hey if Im ever in the detroit area and you want to give me your full address go right on ahead.

edit: i wasnt goin to post this but you convinced me.

http://members.msn.com/default.msnw?guids=5kHQ95aSkE6XDCucITB1ohSC0cQH*jw8QOTpvYVXw4I!7DcksAyuW2lSeCv4SR7iay

edit 2: I dont know if they can or not but I have a friend that works with msn network. I can ask them for you email to if i wanted [:P]

n00bface
October 8, 2004, 3:39 am
Trilaxx is Joe Pohl (POHL77@COMCAST.NET)
Address:
20616 Piedmont
Clinton Twp, MI 48036
US
Phone Number:
(586) 463-8212

It's not that hard to get an address

Hitman131
October 8, 2004, 3:54 am
o ok or do that lol
i got his hotmail if your interested

*******@hotmail.com

hows it feel trilaxx? hope your inbox gets nice and spammed. Personally I wont bother but im sure other players are less forgiving. Ive done enough for now.

edit: actually you dont derserve that yet. I dont want to stoop down that low (to your level). Maybe mercy is the best weapon?

lieroguy
October 8, 2004, 5:07 am
Well, Hitman, I live in Missouri. I am the owner of several assault weapons and have gone through professional tactical assault training for a year. If you want to start something with these underage pricks, drop by my place and I'll be sure to give you an edge or two. My Tactical shotgun beat sthe pants off of a real Spas 12, and if you can handle .308 rounds out of a carbine rifle, my HK G3 would be a good one to try. An AI Arctic model of mine is a nice sniper rifle, too. You might not like that it's bolt-action, though. ;)

Elephant_Hunter
October 8, 2004, 6:05 am
You got my support.

LET'S FIGHT THESE BASTARDS! WAR WITH THEM ALL!

Raid their villages, eat the livestock and take their women. We'll use covert tactics, Message me for more details. For the mean time Deafbox and LieroGuy can take on Trilaxx. I'll handle Ens.

It's on now boys. Flee or be terminated.

Hitman131
October 8, 2004, 6:15 am
Screw it then his emails simply

trilaxx@hotmail.com

YOu do deserve it and Ill feel bad letting you off so easy.

tha-cube
October 8, 2004, 7:21 am
Man.. i can't help it.. Zenji has pushed this so far.. i just have to post this.

I had a conversation on msn earlier this week where the hacker who crashed our servers apologised for doing so (maybe this emails ARE having an effect, i dunno)

And Zenji.. even HE thinks of you as nothing but a little whore

[:-censored] says:
Also, ignore Zenji, hes just a slut.

and later on in the convo -

=A1= Osama.. Awesome match, I HAVE DEMOS!! says:
drifter z admitted you were testing it out
[:-censored] says:
drifter and zenji are just little sluts

BTW, this is no bs.. after his 'apology' we moved on to talking about the apparent text hack he has..

DeafBox
October 8, 2004, 7:40 am
omg... seriously close this thread!
It has strayed so far from the point it makes me ashamed my name is even associated with it.

DeafBox
October 8, 2004, 9:46 am
Im double posting cos this post is on a different issue and more relevant to the topic.

quote:
Thank you for contacting Invision Power Services, Debbie has responded to your request.

----------------------------------------

Hello

We are already looking into this after receiving a number of complaints. Thank you for your email

Replying to this ticket will automatically re-open it.

Regards,

Debbie Ruff
IPS Customer Service Manager
Peterborough, UK

So just wanted to point out that to everyone who sent an email, u have helped us. One email probably wasnt enough. So thanks guys.

quote:Hello,

Thank you for your email.

We are currently investigating the incident you have submitted at the OzEmail Security Centre.

Often with security issues, resolution may involve correspondence with several OzEmail departments.
Regards,

Peter
Customer Care Representative

Another one from the ISP - this came after more information was sent. So we are hopefully getting somewhere.

Thanks guys for all your help. Its in the hands of the companies to see what they will do.

*locked*

3n3sC3
October 8, 2004, 12:02 pm
*still waiting*

I just rang Ozemail... You wont be shutting me down anytime soon.

quote:Well, Hitman, I live in Missouri. I am the owner of several assault weapons and have gone through professional tactical assault training for a year. If you want to start something with these underage pricks, drop by my place and I'll be sure to give you an edge or two. My Tactical shotgun beat sthe pants off of a real Spas 12, and if you can handle .308 rounds out of a carbine rifle, my HK G3 would be a good one to try. An AI Arctic model of mine is a nice sniper rifle, too. You might not like that it's bolt-action, though. ;)
Yeh I can see the newspaper headlines now "MAN KILLS SOMEGUY BECAUSE HE CHEATS AT A GAME!" Murder, possible life in jail. Real smart. Kiddies with guns... pfffft

EDIT: oh, I dare you to bomb trilaxx/me/zenji, bombing is more malicious that my trainers... Bombing gives us your IP, which will be sent to the abuse department of your ISP.

Melba
October 8, 2004, 1:09 pm
i totally agree 3n3C3

Chakra
October 8, 2004, 1:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboy
Zenji, your posts are bull[:-censored]. I've seen you hacking on a public server before. Chakra, and a few other people from these forums were also there to see it.

Very true frogboy.

Zenji, feigning innocence and slapping on big puppy dog eyes won't get the finger pointed away. I know you use hacks, especially in public servers. I've encountered you at least three times in the past, and twice you were cheating. The third time I could see why you use them.

I've used some hacks myself. It's fun, thats so true. Me and a few friends tried it out on our own little server doing mad little stunts.

Still, all who I cheated with could see very clearly there was no point to using these cheats in a public arena; the fun of winning is non-existent if you just cheat for it, and all you end up achieving is alot of attention from people you've pissed off.

Is all this honestly just fueled from the beyond-childish satisfaction of ruining other people's fun? because thats all that ever really gets achieved, which explains the existence of this thread.

I can understand if your actual intent is to have a community that uses cheats in private servers, they're great to play with when in the name of fun. But for the rest of us, keep a tighter lid on it and don't let it spread outside. You yourself bring these cheats out into the public and use them, which is why all the blame rightfully goes to the likes of you.

quote:Don't play stupid? I never said that PUBLIC servers didn't have problems with hacks, I said I make PRIVATE servers and use them.

You do it yourself, and you promote it.

Elephant_Hunter
October 8, 2004, 2:53 pm
erm... banned yet 3n3sC3?

If not I just want to ask why you distribute these hacks to everybody. I mean, you could've kept them amongst your friends.

BTW nobody is going to bomb you.

Hitman131
October 8, 2004, 3:48 pm
I could always sign you up for multiple mailing lists for a wiiiide range of sites from a computer other then my own.

josheat
October 8, 2004, 4:28 pm
people, u dont see you ARE lowering yourslefs to their level by spamming/bombing/harrasing them in many ways. the only way we are going to get anywhere IS TO EMAIL HIS ISP AND INVISION!

deafbox has the idea, lets follow his example on this one.

_Trilaxx
October 8, 2004, 6:52 pm
Stop on by and well get high niggers

Tha Doggfather
October 8, 2004, 7:05 pm
[IMAGE]

Kazuki
October 8, 2004, 8:15 pm
ROFL! THAT IS THE BEST PICTURE EVARRR!

By the way, this thread started out good, but now it has been reported. Thank you, and shut the hell up.

josheat
October 8, 2004, 8:46 pm
so true...