( search forums )
Help with gostek
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
confusedone
October 4, 2004, 2:07 am
This is probably in the wrong spot, but is there some sort of manual out there that describes how to change the gostek? Yes, I know they are bmps, but is there a list of translations, parameters, etc? Do I just go at it and hope for the best?

BTW: I did look in the search, and I couldn't access the second page.

BManx2000
October 4, 2004, 2:16 am
Yes, look here:
Gostek folder..whatinthefrig are these lil images?

clanseeker
October 4, 2004, 7:19 am
I would almost say use search, but n00bs will still come, and we cant tell them all...

peemonkey
October 4, 2004, 7:23 am
yes we can. wait, what are YOU saying? yer new too.
Bman's post: mmmmmmm......it's so sticky...

clanseeker
October 4, 2004, 10:56 am
Lol, Im not new, Im just on a new account. I am in a clan but not really satisfied with it, and I dont wanna get thrown out.[:P] I know its a stupid reason :P:P

peemonkey
October 4, 2004, 4:58 pm
how long you been with forum then?

Rhombus
October 4, 2004, 6:33 pm
pff dunno how long exactly. I know your on longer than i am, and in your eyes I still may be a n00b, and you'll prolly pwn me, but I use the search button, I know what NOT to do on this forum (i.e. suggest vehicles or molotovs, which you made) And certainly I USE MY BRAIN BEFORE I ASK ANYTHING *yes confusedone that is a hint* BTW im workin on my own mod right now, which is coming out pretty good, and it looks like the clan is coming together nicely, so I will reveal my identity soon *evil laugh*

Alamo
October 4, 2004, 6:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rhombus
pff dunno how long exactly.

but i do!

Rhombus
October 5, 2004, 7:17 am
LOL im screwed[:P]

confusedone
October 6, 2004, 1:09 am
quote:Originally posted by Rhombus*yes confusedone that is a hint*

in case you hadn't noticed, I did say that I couldn't access the second page of the search results. Anyway, every post below BManx2000's post was totally superfluous. thanks to BManx2000.