( search forums )
Clan {NOS} Sucks
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Elephant_Hunter
October 5, 2004, 4:11 am
I hate everybody in clan {NOS}. They act like assholes. You know the routine : call you a newbie when you are losing, and say "THAT WAZ BS." or "LAG" when you are winning. No sense of respect at all.

Out of all the servers I have played on, this has to be the most annoying [:-censored]ing clan in Soldat atm. Tell me if I am wrong.

Cookie.
October 5, 2004, 4:12 am
DC was pretty annoying and -=EEP=- because of Jagang and there abosolute suckiness at everything ^_^

karmazonpl
October 5, 2004, 4:21 am
Nos sucks....duh

n00bface
October 5, 2004, 4:45 am
yes yes, everybody knows they are one of soldat's worst clans at the moment..at least since trigun disbanded.

Elephant_Hunter
October 5, 2004, 5:59 am
Eh, why is your in-game name Chakra?

Captain RibMan
October 5, 2004, 6:46 am
cos n00bface = chakra

KnOt
October 5, 2004, 10:58 am
Fury were annoying, cos they thought they were better than everyone else, and they couldn't accept to lose.

Weed
October 5, 2004, 11:44 am
if you think NOS are annoying (not telling you otherwise, not at all) you should play in an israeli server. you will see the noobiness of the new generation of noobish jews. you would get kicked of the official israeli league server for owning the admin harder then he can accept, while playing with 1 hand and watching tv.
yes, NOS must be the suckiest (and a guy who was in that clan, called Chamona, was the most annoying noob i ever pwned) but dont forget other clans... DsA, Trigun, Viet mongoloid's clan, anyclan that accepts corking, and all the israeli clans.

DannyLB
October 5, 2004, 4:29 pm
i dont like em either. BUt i respect that they lasted so long lol.

LazehBoi
October 5, 2004, 4:35 pm
Clans are for CTF mongrels.

_Mancer_
October 5, 2004, 7:55 pm
People should thank me, Ive been single handedly taking down NOS every day.

So far ive convinced:

Xavier
Sasuke
Fremen Warrior
Hemo (Maybe)

And a few others to leave nos.

Nitro is a fool and has no idea how to run a clan.

Is it not true, that everyone hates NOS? I mean, besides their clan members, who likes them anyway?

n00bface
October 5, 2004, 9:10 pm
heheh, I just talked to one of their members..reminds me sooo much of trigun...There was some fella in trigun, I can't remember, but I was talking to him in a DM and this is kind of how it went:

[n00bface] Yeah i think they are a pretty good clan
[|Trigun|someguy] Trigun is the best clan
[n00bface] heh
[|Trigun|someguy] it's true, we have the most members
[n00bface] so you're the best because you're the biggest?
[|Trigun|someguy] yeah, we have 30+ members id like to see another clan get that many

*cackles*

_Mancer_
October 5, 2004, 9:18 pm
Uhg. That clan ruined all trigun clans forever.

Trigun is a good anime too :(

karmazonpl
October 5, 2004, 11:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
trigun disbanded.

REALLY ?!? HALLELUJAHHULLALEHA...[:D]

Social Poison
October 6, 2004, 2:08 am
call you a newbie when you are losing, and say "THAT WAZ BS." or "LAG" when you are winning. No sense of respect at all.

There arn't many clans out there that DON'T do that :P

Elephant_Hunter
October 6, 2004, 6:24 am
This one in particular was getting on my nerves.