( search forums )
First Three Maps
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
emanx25
October 6, 2004, 2:26 am
Hi, these are my first 3 maps ever released! I hope you like them! I'm sorry, but i'm very new to this, so they are not waypointed, there are also a few bugs... I hope you like them. I also used the textures and scenery from the SML uber map pack, or the LH maps. I'm sorry but I do not know all the names of the people who made these textures, sceneries, or whatever. So, I give credit to all of them! Thx a lot, and give me your opinions :) I know they are not as good as the others, but remember, these are my first maps... I thank Blank (Skate4Razors) for helping me out with this also!

inf_Blitzen

Hint: The red platform is a minefield...

[IMAGE]

Mayday

[IMAGE]

Risk

[IMAGE]

Click HERE! for the file =)

Skate4Razors
October 6, 2004, 2:29 am
I HELPED, MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! Anyways, these are rally nice maps to play on, I don't know about the looks though... CREDIT IS DUE TO ME! lol, im so stupid...

karmazonpl
October 6, 2004, 2:30 am
The look good, but I would like to see some good shading :)

emanx25
October 6, 2004, 2:30 am
yah i made the maps and you put them in a zip file. i guess u get some credit.

Cookie.
October 6, 2004, 5:44 am
middle one dosnt appeal to me but i like the style of your maps

Jap_man
October 6, 2004, 8:08 am
They aint bad for your first maps ;D.
A little shading wont be bad.
Good work ;D

grand_diablo
October 6, 2004, 8:28 am
Despite that there is some shading missing, 2 of them look ok to well gameplay.

inf_Blitzen might be a bit too flat (dunno bout the jetfuel though), but still could be fun. ctf_Mayday looks interesting, and if this map would be a bit improved and shaded etc. it could turn out as very very playable map.

Don't really like "Risk" though.

CHE_guevara
October 6, 2004, 1:12 pm
Hmmmmm....Nice maps, but there are 100000000 of map just like thouse..........=)...I think maps mast be some thing like Soap do, to D/L they....

dc41tnew
October 6, 2004, 4:24 pm
look ok but needs work on shading

other than that i like them

Deo
October 6, 2004, 4:34 pm
I like mayday most but shading needed. You should try do some shading it's not hard just read those quick shading manuals in "Mapping help" forum. I learnt my shading by reading them :) inf_Blitzen looks also ok

looks ok for you first maps[:-thumbu]

emanx25
October 6, 2004, 9:22 pm
has anyone DLed the maps???? if so can you tell me how you think they play?