( search forums )
Last Second Win
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Mr. Potato
October 7, 2004, 6:42 am
[IMAGE]
Playing an INF game, blue was doing a pretty good job of defense. Score was 85 - 30 when we (red) made our last push... We kill off most of blue, an dKimoshi makes it away with the flag. Me and another of our team stay behind, since blue only needs a couple seconds of holding the flag to win. We fight them off, kill a couple, then we score and I grab the flag. My health is non-existant at this point, any shots that come my way and I'm gone... My teammate gives me nice backup, and I make it back to our base, winning the game.

Funny, someone on blue was already saying "gg". Hehe

The Noid
October 7, 2004, 7:52 am
GO! GO! Mr.Potato =)
Ya, last minute caps are the best.

m00`
October 7, 2004, 9:21 am
Mabe if u look at the teams it'd make more sence of why u would've won.
Oh and when u have the flag, blues score doesnt go any higher. So u practically got the flag just before it was about to finish from the score "90".

Toumaz
October 7, 2004, 1:57 pm
Sounds like great fun. I like last second captures.
But there's nothing worse than FAILING a last second capture with just a pixel left to the flag.

I sometimes cry when that happens.

Deleted User
October 7, 2004, 2:54 pm
ewww

Team stackers.

Toumaz
October 7, 2004, 3:26 pm
Ooh yeah... I did spot that now... there are almost only red players FFS!

I'll take back what I said earlier on in this topic.

The Noid
October 7, 2004, 6:01 pm
Err
If you look closer you can see that Hisoka left the game at the end.
It was probably a 4/5 throughout the game...[;)]

Freakman
October 7, 2004, 10:32 pm
heheh that's right..but...eee don't take fun mr. potato! :P heheh nice job soldier! :P

paramud
October 8, 2004, 1:22 am
quote:Originally posted by Mr. Potato
[IMAGE]

erm, you didnt make a "last minute" cap, you just got ninety points, if you look at the time, you had five minutes and 23 seconds left...

m00`
October 8, 2004, 1:30 am
duh thats what i said!

BManx2000
October 8, 2004, 1:30 am
Notice the 88 points on blue team.

m00`
October 8, 2004, 1:41 am
hehe yes i see it now, but anyway, they cpatured the flag right when blue score was on 88. The score doesnt go up when red has the flag. S othey could've had it for as long as they wanted and the score wouldnt go up...

Freakman
October 8, 2004, 10:21 pm
ehhhh don't do that.. mr.potato you are my hero :P hehe

Mr. Potato
October 8, 2004, 10:49 pm
Heh, oh yeah. Just noticed the teams... It was more even, I swear! heh. We'd have to really suck to loose 5 on 3.

ynnePmoT
October 12, 2004, 3:21 pm
Mr. Potato dude, it is pretty damn lame if you go "HAHAHAH" when you win. shows that you dont have any respect for other players :*

Freakman
October 12, 2004, 3:59 pm
he is only happy for the match :P

Droopy
October 12, 2004, 9:55 pm
I'm happy for all last minute matches! yay

Mr. Potato
October 13, 2004, 4:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by ynnePmoT
Mr. Potato dude, it is pretty damn lame if you go "HAHAHAH" when you win. shows that you dont have any respect for other players :*

:/ Fair enough. I didn't really mean it as "HAHAHAH u guys r teh suck,i am better", more of "holy s--- did i really make that?"

Oh well.

ynnePmoT
October 14, 2004, 12:58 pm
for "holy s..." you could go :O or omg .. and i bet you know that ^^