( search forums )
dunno why i even post it....
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Rhombus
October 8, 2004, 7:01 pm
Ok guys I thought this would make the game cool but I understand most of you would say something like "thats just soooooo unsoldatty" or "that wouldnt fit in the game" or [:-censored] you rhombus you suck, but I played N the other day, and I thought the jumping from a wall part is cool, and can be implemented in soldat, cuz its the same kind of game (side scrolling 2d I mean). I know its prolly not going to implemented and I don't know why I even bother writing it down cuz you guys would only flame me.... but I would like it.

To make my post clear: It would be possible to jump to a wall, then hit the jump button again and you jump the opposite direction. I know that it will be useless due to the jets, but on some level you just dont have jets.

peemonkey
October 8, 2004, 7:27 pm
been suggested, might not really fit, quite being a bitch on yourself before we get a chance to.

The Geologist
October 8, 2004, 9:41 pm
Quit being a bitch on yourself before we get a chance to.

DT
October 9, 2004, 1:50 am

[file]searchbutton.gif,12724,,[/file]

papasurf31
October 9, 2004, 12:15 pm
The search button should be bigger. MUCH BIGGER. That's my suggestion.

Vassili_Zaitsev
October 9, 2004, 12:44 pm
...and he took away the chance to flame him...*sigh*
does anyone use the search function?

Rhombus
October 9, 2004, 12:46 pm
I do, but yesterday I was too lazy to use it. Anyway I thought I never saw that suggestion before... And yes, the search button SHOULD be much bigger, I agree with that.