( search forums )
Yeah, this sucks.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
paramud
October 9, 2004, 5:36 am
well, im leaving soldat. i've lost my hope in it, for it is filled with n00bs, faggots, hackers, n00by faggot hackers, and frogboy. I know frogboy will post something like "THANK GOD! HE'S LEAVING!!!". well, to that i say, STFU FAGGOT! yeah, thats about it.

Hova
October 9, 2004, 5:48 am
Great. Four months in the forum, and you leave.

I can pretty much assure you it is not a big loss to see you go.

LazehBoi
October 9, 2004, 5:55 am
Bye bye~

paramud
October 9, 2004, 5:55 am
quote:Originally posted by Hova
Great. Four months in the forum, and you leave.

yeah, shows how good you all are at taking someone, show him that the game is worth sh!t and get him to leave.
Good Job!

The Geologist
October 9, 2004, 6:57 am
Ya'll come back now, ya hear? Don't cry too hard...

n00bface
October 9, 2004, 7:31 am
HAHAHAHHAH, OWNT!!

LazehBoi
October 9, 2004, 7:32 am
Can't see why he's quitting Soldat, if anything, it would be IRC.

paramud
October 9, 2004, 8:02 am
the reason why im leaving is because you all flame people to death if they dont agree with you even if its just by a bit *cough* frogboy */cough*. like n00bface, im leaving this thing, and he says "n00bface Posted - 09 Oct 2004 : 07:31:41
HAHAHAHHAH, OWNT!! "
you flame me for no apearant/good reason. and all of you hate me, i feel it will be better if i leave this out of my life...
(obvious reactions to this post: you [:-censored]ing n00b, go [:-censored] yourself, whiner, aaaw baby need a ba-ba?)

Deleted User
October 9, 2004, 8:14 am
PARAMUD U R A TARD!!!11 LOLOLLOLOLOL

LazehBoi
October 9, 2004, 8:19 am
I think that is the reason why 'we' don't like you, paramud, you try and expect what we're going to say, and yet you have it completely wrong. That and we generally don't respect barretards (well, it doesn't help, but I don't lose any respect for anyone if they're a barretard) and polybug abuser, which you said yourself that your whole clan was... Basically, you kinda got on our nerves a fair bit, like calling us names whenever we (although slightly insulting...) told you something, then you would reply with a "... I know that, tard." or something.

frogboy
October 9, 2004, 8:21 am
quote:Originally posted by paramud
*cough* frogboy */cough*.

I'm famous! ^_____________________________^

The Geologist
October 9, 2004, 8:25 am
Agreed. I never hated you para. But threads like this are only desparate a cry for attention. [:-weepn] Buck up little guy, it'll be okay tomorrow [:-party]

P.S.: If your best comeback is "STFU faggot", then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...I don't want assmarks on my new door!

palloco
October 9, 2004, 8:32 am
"for it is filled with n00bs, faggots, hackers, n00by faggot hackers, and frogboy"

LOL
Frogboy dude, can you teach me how did you managed that?

LazehBoi
October 9, 2004, 8:48 am
Well, nothing is stopping him from coming back, and i'll leave him alone if he and FrogboY are arguing... =/

The Geologist, his best comeback isn't "stfu faggot". It's "tard".

n00bface
October 9, 2004, 8:55 am
btw, your jokes are lame

Weed
October 9, 2004, 9:12 am
paramud, im one of the happiest people to see you go.
in my eyes, you represent the noobishness of soldat 1.2, you represent all the wave of retards who started playing only when the game became easier.
and you deserve to be hated even more for taking people so seriously. if you stop doing something because the people around you doesnt like, no wonder people dont wont like you. you are a quiter, a run away, a scared little chicken, and i hope all your siblings (the noobs and whiners) leave this game too.

now, in case you people didnt notice... Frogboy has learned how to demoralize people from the best (me) by watching me on IRC ^_^

Deleted User
October 9, 2004, 9:24 am
Btw your signature sucks.

frogboy
October 9, 2004, 9:43 am
Btw, I think he left already.
^____________________________________________________________________________________________________^

JuiceBox
October 9, 2004, 11:31 am
Your from america and your grammar is worse than most non-americans where english is thier second language. You are a typical carbon-copy internet retard. The odds of anyone giving a rats ass about you leaving is 0%.

btw, what will your new forum acount be next month? just so we can eliminate the guessing process and start the flame-game early.

_Mancer_
October 9, 2004, 3:31 pm

If you dont want to be made fun of and [:-censored] (Frogboy)

Just, don't talk a lot.

BManx2000
October 9, 2004, 3:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by JuiceBox
Your from america and your grammar is worse

BLAHAHA

bucky_brad
October 9, 2004, 5:07 pm
lol, good spotting Bmanx.

_Mancer_
October 9, 2004, 5:19 pm
I smell another "M" Moment...

You know..

The typhoon of rage towards every single one of the people that insult him.

FEK j00 ALL F4GOTS FROGBOY U SUX0r!!11!1
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

I bet hes typing it now.

LazehBoi
October 9, 2004, 5:43 pm
Never know.

btw, what will your new forum acount be next month?

Baka! You're right though, oh well. Leave this thread to die, it's depressing~ I'M GETTING FORLORNED FROGBOY I FEEL LIKE SUICIDE BECAUSE I LISTEN TO TOO MUCH EMO LIKE GOOD CHARLOTTEe1112123123111!11

koil
October 9, 2004, 7:26 pm
..you people disgust me.

how about stop being so immature, and have a life outside the internet?

ah, why do i even bother.

paramud
October 9, 2004, 8:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoi
which you said yourself that your whole clan was...
no, i never said my WHOLE clan was, i only said part of it was.

mad_cow11
October 9, 2004, 10:43 pm
bye bye teh paramud.

Zero72
October 10, 2004, 12:11 am
Aww, somebody lost.

The Geologist
October 10, 2004, 12:46 am

You havn't left yet...? Do you need help packing your bags, or drying your eyes?

paramud
October 10, 2004, 1:14 am
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist

You havn't left yet...? Do you need help packing your bags, or drying your eyes?
please, stop with the petty insults, and no i havent left YET, i just keep visiting to make sure you havent burned down this thread with flames of burning fire!

The Geologist
October 10, 2004, 1:45 am
Fine...I'll stop with the petty insults and move on to the real ones. F.Y.I.: You've caught me on a bad day.

Dry your f*cking eyes and sprout a pair. "OMG!! Teh big bad frogboy is soooo meeeen to meh!!!11" Do you think I care? No. Do you think I care you're leaving? Hell no. There goes the need for your thread, no need for the "flames of burning fire!" (redundant as is...don't need to go into that). Were you not expecting to get flamed for this? I sure hope not, because you should have seen what happened when M ran out in tears this time/times prior. Guess what: Everyone in this world doesn't have to be your friend. If you've got problems with frogboy, keep it between you and frogboy, and don't make a topic in which you run away with your tail between your legs. But wait...you keep "visiting". WTF for? If you're so eager to "leave this out of my life", why do you need to come back and visit and check up on it all? I'll tell you why. Because you're full of sh*t and you crave attention. Congratulations, 'cause ya sure as hell got the latter.

karmazonpl
October 10, 2004, 1:51 am
[IMAGE]

_Mancer_
October 10, 2004, 3:12 am
Fine...I'll stop with the petty insults and move on to the real ones. F.Y.I.: You've caught me on a bad day.

Dry your f*cking eyes and sprout a pair. "OMG!! Teh big bad frogboy is soooo meeeen to meh!!!11" Do you think I care? No. Do you think I care you're leaving? Hell no. There goes the need for your thread, no need for the "flames of burning fire!" (redundant as is...don't need to go into that). Were you not expecting to get flamed for this? I sure hope not, because you should have seen what happened when M ran out in tears this time/times prior. Guess what: Everyone in this world doesn't have to be your friend. If you've got problems with frogboy, keep it between you and frogboy, and don't make a topic in which you run away with your tail between your legs. But wait...you keep "visiting". WTF for? If you're so eager to "leave this out of my life", why do you need to come back and visit and check up on it all? I'll tell you why. Because you're full of sh*t and you crave attention. Congratulations, 'cause ya sure as hell got the latter.

That was so insulting...I think I got insulted from it.

F*CK YOU GEOLOGIST1!!!!1!

[:-timebm]

n00bface
October 10, 2004, 3:23 am
quote:please, stop with the petty insults

quote:i've lost my hope in it, for it is filled with n00bs, faggots, hackers, n00by faggot hackers, and frogboy. I know frogboy will post something like "THANK GOD! HE'S LEAVING!!!". well, to that i say, STFU FAGGOT!

Gah, just leave and don't come back.

The Geologist
October 10, 2004, 3:31 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_

That was so insulting...I think I got insulted from it.

F*CK YOU GEOLOGIST1!!!!1!

[:-timebm]

lmao...hope I didn't really insult you. [:P] I have waffles...

_Mancer_
October 10, 2004, 3:34 am
Waffles?!?

Dude I totally don't hate you anymore.

<3Waffles

DeMonIc
October 10, 2004, 9:13 am
Who the hell are you?

Elephant_Hunter
October 10, 2004, 9:34 am
Yes... I don't really know you, so It doesn't mean anything to say goodbye. Maybe had you PMed me or got into a heated debate I would insult you, but it's not even worth that.

I think I saw you online once... maybe?

Well, cya.

LazehBoi
October 10, 2004, 10:14 am
quote:Originally posted by koil
..you people disgust me.

I can be either when I find necessary, if not, i'm a 13 year old energetic kid, have a cookie.

quote:Quoted from #Soldat.Forums
[02:28] ( FrogboY ) well, you are a n00b though
[02:28] ( FrogboY ) you use barret and abuse polygon bugs
[02:28] ( paramud ) ...
[02:28] ( ioBhezaL ) ...
[02:28] ( paramud ) so?
[02:28] ( ioBhezaL ) HAH
[02:28] ( paramud ) its part of my clan

You said that it was part of the whole clan, by saying that, you agreed with what FrogboY said.

koil
October 10, 2004, 11:06 am
yea, well, you guys are pathetic. its one thing to flame someone on the internet for "wasting your time", and its another thing to actually, wasting your time with repeative flames.

i dont want to sound like Weed, but gees.. you guys make me feel superior to you. thanks, i guess.

paramud
October 10, 2004, 11:52 am
quote:Originally posted by koil
..you people disgust me.

I can be either when I find necessary, if not, i'm a 13 year old energetic kid, have a cookie.

quote:Quoted from #Soldat.Forums
[02:28] ( FrogboY ) well, you are a n00b though
[02:28] ( FrogboY ) you use barret and abuse polygon bugs
[02:28] ( paramud ) ...
[02:28] ( ioBhezaL ) ...
[02:28] ( paramud ) so?
[02:28] ( ioBhezaL ) HAH
[02:28] ( paramud ) its part of my clan

You said that it was part of the whole clan, by saying that, you agreed with what FrogboY said.

tsk tsk tsk.... if you actually thought before you posted, you would see the flaw in your insult. "it was part of the whole clan", now "it was part of the whole clan", part, as in not the whole thing.

n00bface
October 10, 2004, 11:57 am
Why are you still here..

paramud
October 10, 2004, 12:01 pm
because of the whole bullet time thing, i want to see the flaming spam for that

LazehBoi
October 10, 2004, 12:02 pm
It depends how you look at it, Paramud, but you do know the main insult came from the quotes, because that is where the insult is.

karmazonpl
October 10, 2004, 12:02 pm
boomshakalaka

LazehBoi
October 10, 2004, 12:09 pm
Yeah, anyway, Paramud, just go, obviously you're just doing this for attention, and you used the fact that FrogboY and I finally got pissed off outsmarted you on IRC as an excuse. If you don't like me and FrogboY, then leave the IRC channel, not the game, if you finally realised that you and your clan are unskillful USA losers who abuse poly bugs who whore the barrett for easy kills, then stop playing, it seems seems like the latter is more influential on you.

paramud
October 10, 2004, 12:16 pm
im not doin this for attention a$$hole, i seriously will leave this s|-|it, right after teh bullettime thread.

karmazonpl
October 10, 2004, 12:46 pm
zip it in, and zip it out

frogboy
October 10, 2004, 12:59 pm
Go home, paramud.

The Geologist
October 10, 2004, 7:41 pm
im not doin this for attention a$$hole, i seriously will leave this s|-|it, right after teh bullettime thread.

please, stop with the petty insults, and no i havent left YET, i just keep visiting to make sure you havent burned down this thread with flames of burning fire!

Just leave. Seriously. Stop talking in circles and making up lame excuses as to why you're still here. Which thread are you here to watch, anyway? The threads will go on with/without you. Suprise! Go kiss up to Koil, maybe he'll take pity on you since he's so "superior".

DannyLB
October 10, 2004, 7:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000

BLAHAHA

Rofl XD

LazehBoi
October 10, 2004, 8:00 pm
You didn't make a 'witty' comeback involving vulgar words about the rest of my post... Which was the main thing...

edit: I'm lolling in circles on lollerskates~

Weed
October 10, 2004, 8:18 pm
ah koil knows me the best.
Paramud, you know whats the difference between you and M? he is honest.
he says he leaves, and leaves, not answering to the flames he sure gets everytime he does. you, in the other hand, say you leave, yet stick around. and after you leave, lets say a month or two will pass, and you will come back, just like M.
so in my opinion, you are even worse then M, you are an authorized attn wh0re, grats.
Honestly, I hope you come back or actually stay... I need someone like you to throw my [:-censored] at. i enjoy doing it, and i admit i do. you dont deserve to be treated as a human being. and even if you did, i dont believe in all that "Human Rights" bullocks.

PS: Geo, for a forum noob, you sure act pretty arrogant. i advice you to lay off that act... its already taken by enough people, and they are all seen as arseholes. (See: BMF) you actually sound like him... i wouldnt be surprised if he was a close relative, or the guy doing your sister.

The Geologist
October 10, 2004, 8:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
he says he leaves, and leaves, not answering to the flames he sure gets everytime he does. you, in the other hand, say you leave, yet stick around. and after you leave, lets say a month or two will pass, and you will come back, just like M.
so in my opinion, you are even worse then M, you are an authorized attn wh0re, grats.
Honestly, I hope you come back or actually stay... I need someone like you to throw my [:-censored] at. i enjoy doing it, and i admit i do. you dont deserve to be treated as a human being. and even if you did, i dont believe in all that "Human Rights" bullocks.

PS: Geo, for a forum noob, you sure act pretty arrogant. i advice you to lay off that act... its already taken by enough people, and they are all seen as arseholes. (See: BMF) you actually sound like him... i wouldnt be surprised if he was a close relative, or the guy doing your sister.

Pfft...your burn might hurt if I actually had a sister. And as for your "advice"...I don't care, personally. There are enough people who know I'm not totally arrogant, anyhoo. Oh, but I'm a "forum noob" in your eyes...so I should watch my tongue act like a sheep, 'eh? Hell no..I've been here long enough, and I've been on these forums under more names than this one (suprise!). Like you're one to talk about acting like an arsehole anyway. [B)] Thanks for "advising" me, your high and mighty Weed. But I refuse to hold my tongue when I see someone crying out like Para did. It's just pathetic, and he caught me on a bad day. You did the same damn thing, so don't be a hypocrite.

JuiceBox
October 10, 2004, 8:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by DannyLB
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000

BLAHAHA

Rofl XD

oh how hypocritical of me.

Pfft...your burn might hurt if I actually had a sister. And as for your "advice"...I don't care, personally. There are enough people who know I'm not totally arrogant, anyhoo. Oh, but I'm a "forum noob" in your eyes...so I should watch my tongue act like a sheep, 'eh? Hell no..I've been here long enough, and I've been on these forums under more names than this one (suprise!). Like you're one to talk about acting like an arsehole anyway. [B)] Thanks for "advising" me, your high and mighty Weed. But I refuse to hold my tongue when I see someone crying out like Para did. It's just pathetic, and he caught me on a bad day. You did the same damn thing, so don't be a hypocrite.

everyones a badass around here

The Geologist
October 10, 2004, 8:44 pm

everyones a badass around here

lol...nah, I'm no badass [;)] But I do speak my mind.

DannyLB
October 10, 2004, 8:56 pm
i was laughing at the situation JuiceBox i dont understand why you had to jump at my neck :/

Weed
October 11, 2004, 2:34 am
yes, you should shut your mouth and act like sheep. i dont give a damn if you been here before with other names, even M has done that, woopeedoo.
get it, the fact you speak up your mind, could be admirable, if your mind wouldnt be like everyone else's.
you are just like those "pooned, i pwn 1337. you suck" retards, only that you choose to manage yourself in an even more arrogant way. looking at other spelling mistakes, correcting people around, trying to stick your opinions on everyone's butts. now that is arrogance. so you might as well shut your mouth, there are enough like you around, and all you say you could sum in a very short line "im a bitch, watch me act important".
in my eyes, you are more then a forum noob. you are a well articulated idiot, reminds you of someone? good, i knew you would know.

see? you could have juicebox here writting 10 pages of crap like you do, he could act like a little arrogant kid too, he could come here and use his long words and smart terms to make us all look bad. why doesnt he do it? because he aint a little arrogant bitch like you are. you dont impress anyone with your "Well hello Sire, I am a freaking professor and you should lick my boots" attitude.
so cut the crap and stop trying to look important in front of a bunch of lifeless kids. it was used many times, failed all the times, and there are enough arrogant turds around to fill your boots anyday. just drop the act. and start acting like sheep, turd.

peemonkey
October 11, 2004, 2:49 am
weed, M's a good boy. lay off teh M.
paramud: wtf? you dont like the way yer being treated by 1 or 2 people, so you yell at damn near everyone and say you leebin?.....gnube.

Weed
October 11, 2004, 11:51 am
peemongus, you reminds me of M.
useless spammer looking for some attention.
as for paramud, he did exactly what M did (shouting at everyone saying he is leaving)
so dont tell me to lay off. turd.

The Geologist
October 11, 2004, 5:22 pm
yes, you should shut your mouth and act like sheep. i dont give a damn if you been here before with other names, even M has done that, woopeedoo.
get it, the fact you speak up your mind, could be admirable, if your mind wouldnt be like everyone else's.
you are just like those "pooned, i pwn 1337. you suck" retards, only that you choose to manage yourself in an even more arrogant way. looking at other spelling mistakes, correcting people around, trying to stick your opinions on everyone's butts. now that is arrogance. so you might as well shut your mouth, there are enough like you around, and all you say you could sum in a very short line "im a bitch, watch me act important".
in my eyes, you are more then a forum noob. you are a well articulated idiot, reminds you of someone? good, i knew you would know.

see? you could have juicebox here writting 10 pages of crap like you do, he could act like a little arrogant kid too, he could come here and use his long words and smart terms to make us all look bad. why doesnt he do it? because he aint a little arrogant bitch like you are. you dont impress anyone with your "Well hello Sire, I am a freaking professor and you should lick my boots" attitude.
so cut the crap and stop trying to look important in front of a bunch of lifeless kids. it was used many times, failed all the times, and there are enough arrogant turds around to fill your boots anyday. just drop the act. and start acting like sheep, turd.

Hypocritical redundance. Get off your own high horse before you try to preach. I don't know why you think I have this "lick my boots" attitude...can't help it if the way I talk upsets you so. I'm well articulated and I'm not going to dumb it down to stay on the up and up with you. Is it all those "big words" I use? Pfft...go away. You bark loudly and you're just as annoying/arrogant as these "turds" you think you're so much better than.

DeMonIc
October 11, 2004, 5:33 pm
^^^^^^^^^I enjoy reading these, mainly coz I'm too lazy to do anything else ^^^^^^

The Geologist
October 11, 2004, 5:38 pm
lmao...I actually find it pretty entertaining myself. [:-party]

Weed
October 11, 2004, 6:41 pm
i dont have to get off my horse to preach. but you should really take the horse off your arse before you preach yourself.

The Geologist
October 11, 2004, 9:08 pm
Blah blah blah. Buh bye now. [:-eyebrows]

JuiceBox
October 12, 2004, 1:19 am
[IMAGE]

The Geologist
October 12, 2004, 1:33 am
lol...nice class pic. [:P]

Maverick X?
October 12, 2004, 5:32 pm
Hahahaha, what the crap?

Meandor
October 20, 2004, 11:40 am

I say we bring this wonderful topic back to life

n00bface
October 20, 2004, 11:46 am
Paramud is still in IRC as I post this, and the bullettime thread is long dead.

SuperKill
October 20, 2004, 12:20 pm
did he leave cause someone called him a barret noob ?

Elephant_Hunter
November 4, 2004, 5:49 am
Funny that's still considered an insult.

frogboy
November 4, 2004, 5:56 am
Yeah, he's kinda back being an attention whore again. This sucks.