( search forums )
someome (eg MM;) have to do something with this FF
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
cooz
October 9, 2004, 12:07 pm
i like playing on inf servers where frendly fire is on, u have to watch to not kill your team mates and its more realistic, but not so much as Realistic Mode ;)

but it have on f.ucking big minus - always after some time of playing there must be found moron who starts killing own team playsers and in this point game is not fun at all, because u cant come out from your base because one idiot kills u (and dont tell me that i can trchou on him nade or something because i want to use my weps against enemy team playser not on my)...

so my proposition is:
first of all teamkills should count like killing ourself(so next respown time is 2x longer) - everybody will be more carefull
secondly we cant ban or kick (automatly/server side) everybody who kills playser from own team, two times can happend, three also, but (for example) when someone kills his teammate for 4 time, his respown time makes longer eg. 4x, next time he kills one more 2x longer (so if r_time is 3s and killing teammate is 6s, so 4th time when he kills own team player and then die he have 24s of waiting, next one is 48, then 96 - 1 and half minute of respowntime after killing 6 of his mate, if someone want to wait so long to kill another player from his team and then wait 2x longer he is one patient b.astard;)

(IF it will got MM acceptance)after adding this to game it should be checked for how many extra non counting kills we and this x multiplication too... for working good.

oh and i know that in new version there'll be new better kick system, but it's better to have 2 protecion ways than one, right? ;)

Vassili_Zaitsev
October 9, 2004, 12:50 pm
hwy, that is a very good idea...unless he is one patient [:-censored].
i think that would stop people more than minusing points
that is perfect.
does this huge respawn time slowly decrese throuhout the game or does this sorry-ass tker have to live with a respawn of a minute and a half for the rest of his life?

cooz
October 9, 2004, 1:01 pm
>does this huge respawn time slowly decrese throuhout the game or does this sorry-ass tker have to live with a respawn of a minute and a half for the rest of his life?

...i don't know, it's open disscusion, its not strict idea,
maybe killing ememy team players would decrease respown time(but eg. 2x slower than increasing) - it should motivate those ppl to kill other team players, i think...

Vassili_Zaitsev
October 9, 2004, 1:10 pm
yer it should decrease to give them a chance to change.
after all our prison system is based on the idea the a person can change his ways.
is should decrese, yes, but slow enough to make the person pissed off! (or learn not to tk, either way!)

Alamo
October 9, 2004, 1:15 pm
That idea sounds really good. It really would help with the TK issue.

bucky_brad
October 9, 2004, 5:22 pm
if you really want a easy solution to FF abusers just have mirrored FF. You injure a team mate 50%, you also lose 50% health. You kill a team mate, you die also. Makes it a helluva lot harder to abuse FF if you keep dieing your self.

cooz
October 9, 2004, 5:31 pm
it's also nice one, but with this it should be more complicated i think, because sometimes u dont wont kill teammate and for eg if u chasing man with flag u can kill our mate unawares(who is alos runing after emeny flagger) and if u die then it wouldn't be so cool...

liquidis x snake
October 9, 2004, 5:39 pm
Not a bad idea.

_Mancer_
October 9, 2004, 5:46 pm
Out of all the ideas ive seen, I like this one the best.

Stupid tkers.

cooz
October 16, 2004, 11:59 am
i've found something:

http://www.teamkillerz.tk/

stupid bitches! ...muahahaha

cherubic
October 16, 2004, 6:52 pm
quote:Originally posted on the teamkiller website
What do the pictured girls wear?Funny dresses? - These dresses are called "Dirndl". They are sexy if we wear them and come from Germany/ Swiss/ Austria. If you manage to be Deluxe member of our clan we will put them off for you.

Lol, they're lesbians too! Sweet!

Spectral
October 16, 2004, 7:56 pm
I don't play on FF servers, too much frustration, though this suggestion would help my interest in them

DeMonIc
October 16, 2004, 8:11 pm
Anyone remember Smoke and Mirrors?Realistic, inf, FF...the fun I had on that server was spoiled by TK-ers oftenly...this is a good idea, but we had other ideas aswell, that would fix the problem.Bucky's mirror ff would be the best imho...

kevith
October 16, 2004, 9:32 pm
But I don't think you should be "punished" for accidental TKs. The "mirror ff" solution is too broad. That would be like using a minigun to kill a fly.

cooz
October 16, 2004, 9:52 pm
and this is why, ANY system which will be added to prevent tk'ers, it should have some safty buffor, like those 3 extra team kills, and for eg. if u kill 1 teammate and 2 enemys (or in any another ratio) u're still on zero count to activite anti-tk system...

DT
October 16, 2004, 10:38 pm
[file]yes.gif,12724,,[/file] i like it

karmazon
October 16, 2004, 11:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by cooz
http://www.teamkillerz.tk/

Wow they're so cool, they have pictures of Angelina Jolie in their logo :D
anyway nice idea [:I]

cooz
October 17, 2004, 10:13 am
u all know old proverb: Women are most beautiful when They are angry, so Michal please add any good anti-tk system and... make Them angry :>

Jap_man
October 17, 2004, 12:09 pm
I like this idea, =D, though then again there is the possibility of accidental Tk's o.O.

3rd_account
October 17, 2004, 1:15 pm
Japeh> Well then they'll have to be more careful won't they?

Love the idea! The long time could be halved after the TK'er got killed and didn't kill any teammates that life.

die nadel
October 18, 2004, 7:30 am
its a good idea but sometimes you throw a nade and some crap on your team just has to step on in, or jump in front of you right as you shoot... and for that reason i say no. Also to get around it he could just rejoin the server...

cooz
October 18, 2004, 12:50 pm
>its a good idea but sometimes you throw a nade and some crap on your team just has to step on in, or jump in front of you right as you shoot...

i written few post above about safty buffor: 3(or less/more) extra teamkills not turning on anti-tk syst

>Also to get around it he could just rejoin the server...

this is harder one, but sometimes servs are full and it's not safe to rejoin because u may not return,

or...
server could remember some info about who(what ip) has extra respown time,and if he rejoin gave him lonnnnnng time to wait as a punishment of trying bypass tk-system, not much date to hold by server, and it would make teamkilling really hard thing to do...

Fakharu
October 19, 2004, 2:30 pm
Very good idea, sounds like it just might work...

Deleted User
October 23, 2004, 4:39 pm
Explosive weapons can kill teammates in realistic mode even without friendly fire and it counts as suicide.