( search forums )
lost my touch
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
AerialAssault
October 10, 2004, 1:15 am
and so, with the gaining of a command & conquer generals addiction. AerialAssault's skill level has been reduced from 1337 to newbie. i just cant hit things anymore. i lost to mancer in a duel and now i cant even look at myself the same way. its come to my attention that i have officially "lost my touch" with soldat. anyone else go from pwnage to being the pwned?

EDIT: quote:Originally posted by n00bface
Even though i still think mancer sucks, peemonkey is even worse. AerialAssault will double-win though.
This is whats sad, this was from the topic where i challenged him. llama and me used to play together alot and he knew how good i was. now i can even beat a random newbie (in the non-offensive manner)

Chakra
October 10, 2004, 1:19 am
Ditto.

Don't sweat it dude, i can barely aim a ruger in the right direction. Still a fun game though.

_Mancer_
October 10, 2004, 1:23 am
Dude, Aerial.

Your not the first person thats lost to me and felt like a newbie.

Ive done that to dozens of people, and I kinda regret it.

But then again, its my way of getting rid of all the cocky bastads on soldat.

Tha Doggfather
October 10, 2004, 1:40 am
same here, im obsolete :(

Outcast
October 10, 2004, 1:48 am
Well, too bad, tho AA you could never aim properly anyway...your just..worse then before now :p

Captain RibMan
October 10, 2004, 3:46 am
thats what has happened to me. even sometimes it feels like i got it back, usually the next round, i get screwed

and i lost my knife leetness which was a big dissapointment

DeMonIc
October 10, 2004, 9:14 am
Damn you starcraft..damn you..what have you done to me?!
I get pooned by soldiers lately :(

LazehBoi
October 10, 2004, 10:11 am
I stopped for a little bit too... So? Keep playing and you'll find your rythm again, I started sucking after playing oRO for a few days, but just practise more and more and don't worry about it, everyone has their good days and bad days, sometimes good weeks and bad weeks. If you're finding it difficult on a certain mode, play the others untill you get really good, I played deathmatch from the start, then to CTF, and now back to deathmatch and i'm a hell of alot better than I have been before. You'll get back to what you were, if not better.

that fuking sniper
October 10, 2004, 10:41 am
Ownage to being Owned? That's the story of my life, man.

koil
October 10, 2004, 10:52 am
yea. kawaks --> gunbound --> starcraft --> work.
those are the ones responsible for my noobish skills.
(although i got to say gunbound was the worst. back on the days, before gb happend, i was godlike with ruger. and now, i'm just.. avarage with it. that is why i've always hated juice box.)

ThaD
October 10, 2004, 11:12 am
quote:Originally posted by Outcast
Well, too bad, tho AA you could never aim properly anyway...your just..worse then before now :p

mahaha lol :P

Dark_Noddy
October 10, 2004, 11:18 am
hehe I SuX aswell ;P Not that i evah was conciderd no 1337 ^^

Alamo
October 10, 2004, 11:24 am
You play CC-Generals? Get a Barrett! You should manage point & click now :)

Yes I have that feeling to sometimes. I just get killed over and over and over and over. Then just quit Soldat for a while and play Raven Shield or Quake 3 :)

Subslider
October 10, 2004, 12:36 pm
your not the only one.. good ppl come and go.. if lost my soldat skill(and intrest) a long time ago..

but i love the commununity.. ^.^

AerialAssault
October 10, 2004, 3:38 pm
i had to have been one of the top 10 best players. and a few months ago, my M79 skills were second to you only.

Chakra
October 10, 2004, 3:49 pm
..I blame it on using all the weapons ...we use 'em all, and we become above-average all rounders.

But we've all seen those gods/idiots that roam soldat, using the same weapon over and over until it becomes an extension of their sixth sense. Dunno about you guys but thats how I started out ...clinging to one weapon and becoming a magnificent killing machine. Then I branched out, and the more varied I chose to be, the more all-round and average I became. I don't get to 'own' as much, but it's more fun.

SuperKill
October 10, 2004, 3:50 pm
rotflmao!
1337 to newbie ? wtf are you talking about!? like outcast said, you're just worse then before, not that you were any good or anything.
top 10 players..hah... [:-censored]ing comedy.

_Mancer_
October 10, 2004, 5:02 pm
I admit thats a little cocky, Superkill, but lay off.

LazehBoi
October 10, 2004, 5:14 pm
Yeah... Agree~
People are good at different modes, Deathmatch is where it's all at. :>

Melba
October 10, 2004, 5:36 pm
AA was actually one of the people, that i remember playing a couple of days before i came to the forums.
He was by far the best m79'er i had played till then.
the only one i've played who was as good as he was that day i think is JB.

liquidis x snake
October 10, 2004, 5:44 pm
I lost to Mancer myself. I figured the duel would mean hes better than me.

But then I kicked his ass in a clanmatch.

So I guess it you can't judge it by the duel? This goes back to that whole discussion a while ago about whether or not duels meant anything.

Don't sweat it. I was like you. Remember that time I left for a while? When I came back, I sucked so much. I used to be one of the top barretters in Soldat, and then what? I can't even hit something thats a couple of inches away. Practice and patience, though, I got it back and I can claim (self-consciously and conceitedly) still one of the best snipers in Soldat today.

Oh yeah, and C&C Generals owns my balls. Great game.

SuperKill
October 10, 2004, 6:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_
I admit thats a little cocky, Superkill, but lay off.

how about no ?
i find it funny when someone thinks he's some top 10 player when he ... lets just say he isnt.
and its my personal duty to diss him. xD

LazehBoi
October 10, 2004, 6:53 pm
He said he was. Not is. D:

AerialAssault
October 10, 2004, 6:59 pm
SK, ive only played you ONCE. it was a year ago. you used a barrett. i was a gnube at that time.

SuperKill
October 10, 2004, 7:09 pm
i was still using m79 a year ago :/
nah i played with you more then once. i play with diffrent names.

Captain RibMan
October 11, 2004, 4:34 am
ooooh tricky

Messiah
October 11, 2004, 6:14 am
All our skills must end sometime, when real life kicks in...You must let soldat go...And you *Might* be remembered if you were good. Because theres school and [:-censored] basically life. So remember, how good you get..dosent say anything until you can stop playing soldat for 1 month or longer and still own the way you did when you played everyday 0_o? lol

Transit
October 11, 2004, 9:50 am
Fools, you never stop getting better at Soldat, other people just get better faster. And your rate of improvement dwindles with time. If you're feeling sorry for yourselves, go own a public server.

Cheers,
Transit/Jinx

Messiah
October 13, 2004, 2:50 am
:O

n00bface
October 13, 2004, 3:07 am
All these people getting krushed by mancer..ahahah. (Not saying you don't pawn, I'm just laughing on the inside)

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 13, 2004, 3:26 am
lolz too much manga and anime kill my soldat skills XD

_Mancer_
October 13, 2004, 8:15 pm
Noobface doesnt like me :(

Outcast
October 14, 2004, 12:38 am
Top 10, yeah right. I've met you ingame, nothing special. Now, lay off with bragging, thats my job :o

BManx2000
October 14, 2004, 1:24 am
quote:Originally posted by Kamikaze_Ninja
lolz too much manga and anime kill my soldat skills XD

Don't you think you're spending a little TOO much time with your "manga and anime"?

AerialAssault
October 14, 2004, 2:45 am
Top 10, yeah right. I've met you ingame, nothing special. Now, lay off with bragging, thats my job :o
im willing to compromise to top 20 just to please you. but thats different outcast, your just in a different league of pwnage. you are "teh uber-1337"

but, ive come to the conclusion that Dna.Styx = Campin Carl = nuclear ice = crack = b0rg = mancer = n00bface

_Mancer_
October 14, 2004, 3:02 am
quote:
but, ive come to the conclusion that Dna.Styx = Campin Carl = nuclear ice = crack = b0rg = mancer = n00bface

Uh...er...

What?

SuperKill
October 14, 2004, 11:07 am
dude you are\were MAYBE somewhere around 'above average'. top 20 players.. pft sure, if you only played usa servers.

frogboy
October 14, 2004, 11:15 am
Sorry, but after seeing that one time when you tried out for Jinx (when they weren't complete n00bs like today) I'd have to side with SuperKill and Outcast.

m00`
October 14, 2004, 11:16 am
Everyone shhh...

Theres no such thing as top 10/20/30/100 players.
There isnt even a number 1, theres a lot of unknown people that are a lot better than most people in this forum, i bet theres somone thats better than Outcast/SuperKill that we dont know of. XD

-----------
remember to visit my website at www.m00net.tk and join my rambo server whcih is called "#m00net Rambo"!!11111
Yah!

Jaz
October 16, 2004, 7:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault
but thats different outcast, your just in a different league of pwnage. you are "teh uber-1337"

You got up his ass alot there and you lied. He "was" a very good player but now he's distinctly average. Pfffft I have no idea who is good now, all i can remember was 1.0.5 and back then it deffinetly was

Barret: Instant remedy
m79: outy

Back then I was pretty good with m79, definetly up there and only person who beat me at m79 was outy. But he ran alot ! =)

DeMonIc
October 16, 2004, 8:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kamikaze_Ninja
lolz too much hentai kill my soldat skills XD

That's the correct phrase.

LazehBoi
October 16, 2004, 8:27 pm
Manga and anime are great, but i'd never put them before Soldat, not ever.

Anyway, I doubt that Kamikaze_Ninja watches the 'suggestive' anime, anyway, probably the wholes weapons thing. D:

AerialAssault
October 18, 2004, 12:24 pm
if i felt like i was one of the best because of who i played with whos fault is that. i usually play on laughing llamas and U13. and i deserve much more credit than you people give me. my prime was January - April 2004.

LazehBoi
October 18, 2004, 8:27 pm
<3 Aerial Assault <3

DT
October 18, 2004, 10:37 pm
you must train to get better...

Outcast
October 18, 2004, 10:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by Jaz
but thats different outcast, your just in a different league of pwnage. you are "teh uber-1337"

You got up his ass alot there and you lied. He "was" a very good player but now he's distinctly average. Pfffft I have no idea who is good now, all i can remember was 1.0.5 and back then it deffinetly was

Back then I was pretty good with m79, definetly up there and only person who beat me at m79 was outy. But he ran alot ! =)

Well, if im average, there sure isnt a lot of above average players.
I am quite overrated. as im not as good as i was, but im certainly not "average" or "above average", i still kick major ass and all that played me lately know that. Now end yourself in your envy.

Hitman
October 18, 2004, 10:55 pm
All these people who are arguing over who is better than who at a computer game are afraid of having the possibility enter their mind that they suck at the only thing they can do..

Outcast
October 18, 2004, 10:57 pm
Shut up you noob you suck. I play bball too. Im in the school team. Im good at a lot of other things. I own.

Hitman
October 18, 2004, 11:00 pm
Then stop getting so [:-censored]ing bitchy about a computer game.

Outcast
October 18, 2004, 11:03 pm
YOu stop being so bitchy about bitchy guys that are bitchy about a computer game, k?

Hitman
October 18, 2004, 11:15 pm
I'm not, I'm merely pointing out the fact that your arguments are stupid and pointless, and in some cases, desperate flights of people who are trying to preserve any sort of standing they have in the virtual world.

You own...you suck...Big deal! No need to [:-censored]ing argue about it...it's a computer game which you play over the internet...get a life.

Urhos
October 18, 2004, 11:15 pm
me > all
k?

Outcast
October 18, 2004, 11:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
I'm not, I'm merely pointing out the fact that your arguments are stupid and pointless, and in some cases, desperate flights of people who are trying to preserve any sort of standing they have in the virtual world.

You own...you suck...Big deal! No need to [:-censored]ing argue about it...it's a computer game which you play over the internet...get a life.

This are the forums on the internet? You bloody double minded fool.

_Mancer_
October 18, 2004, 11:28 pm
el mai gawd I say lock this shiz.

Hitman
October 18, 2004, 11:29 pm

I don't understand the almost certain stupid point you are trying to make..

HK-47
October 19, 2004, 2:00 am
The past is the past. It doesnt matter how good you where in the past it matters how good you are in the present. If you lost your touch, set up a goal and train to be better the you once where.
Flaming each other wont do anything but cause hate. This game is made for fun and thats what you guys should be having ^_^

Hitman
October 19, 2004, 2:05 am
..in a nutshell..

Outcast
October 19, 2004, 8:42 am

I don't understand the almost certain stupid point you are trying to make..

The point is, that your also arguing on the same forums, only that your worse, because your arguing about us arguing about a game, and we all do it on the inthernhet. So get an intelligence implant and start seeing that people that argue about people arguing are worse then the ones arguing since if the dudes wanna argue theres nothing you can do about it. Now shush.

Hitman
October 19, 2004, 9:44 am
I was hoping it wouldn't turn into an argument, but you're too stupid to see my point so it did.

I give up.

Outcast
October 19, 2004, 11:45 am
I was hoping it wouldn't turn into an argument, but you're too stupid to see my point so it did.

I give up.

Yes, run while you still can :o
Run from the ebil internet or else stupid people like me will hunt you down

Jaz
October 19, 2004, 12:09 pm

I am quite overrated. as im not as good as i was, but im certainly not "average" or "above average", i still kick major ass and all that played me lately know that. Now end yourself in your envy.

But your still not the best, and u hate that so much that its funny.

DeMonIc
October 19, 2004, 2:41 pm
The fact is, you're all funny when you're argueing.

FliesLikeABrick
October 19, 2004, 3:04 pm
I was never that great, but ive been in a slump lately.

DT
October 19, 2004, 4:09 pm
quit fighting like two school girls

xXShavoXx
October 20, 2004, 6:50 am
quote:Originally posted by liquidis x snake
I lost to Mancer myself. I figured the duel would mean hes better than me.

But then I kicked his ass in a clanmatch.

So I guess it you can't judge it by the duel? This goes back to that whole discussion a while ago about whether or not duels meant anything.

Don't sweat it. I was like you. Remember that time I left for a while? When I came back, I sucked so much. I used to be one of the top barretters in Soldat, and then what? I can't even hit something thats a couple of inches away. Practice and patience, though, I got it back and I can claim (self-consciously and conceitedly) still one of the best snipers in Soldat today.

Oh yeah, and C&C Generals owns my balls. Great game.

Psshaw, I always pwned your ass! [:-bouncy]

SuperKill
October 20, 2004, 8:55 am
lets bash aerial again.

Outcast
October 20, 2004, 12:09 pm

But your still not the best, and u hate that so much that its funny.

Oh, yes. I hattttteeeee it. No, really, i know theres some people probably better then me with some weapons, like barret, m79, deagles, shotgun, etc. and i give credit where credit is due. Like Urhos, Enik with deagles and m79....and Alakhai with barret and ruger, i cant match them in any of them weapons. You on the other hand, are nowhere close to them or me in any of the weapons, so please continue to amuse me with your false accusations.

popseed
October 20, 2004, 12:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
..I blame it on using all the weapons ...we use 'em all, and we become above-average all rounders.

But we've all seen those gods/idiots that roam soldat, using the same weapon over and over until it becomes an extension of their sixth sense. Dunno about you guys but thats how I started out ...clinging to one weapon and becoming a magnificent killing machine. Then I branched out, and the more varied I chose to be, the more all-round and average I became. I don't get to 'own' as much, but it's more fun.

same here property.

_Mancer_
October 20, 2004, 7:12 pm
Get out of this thread Outcast. You're pathetic.

Outcast
October 20, 2004, 9:17 pm
Get out of this thread Outcast. You're pathetic.

How about, No.

ThaD
October 20, 2004, 9:40 pm
Woha! Kill kill kill!!!

_Mancer_
October 20, 2004, 10:27 pm
Witty comeback! How long did it take?

Considering it was 3 words, I'd say your feeling salty?

Dont start sh!t with hitman for saying something not related to you.

Not that im Hitmans body gaurd, but you seem to have a low tolerance for him or something.

Its quite stupid.

Outcast
October 20, 2004, 10:49 pm
Witty comeback! How long did it take?

Considering it was 3 words, I'd say your feeling salty?

Dont start sh!t with hitman for saying something not related to you.

Not that im Hitmans body gaurd, but you seem to have a low tolerance for him or something.

Its quite stupid.

Im pretty sure it took me about the same time as it took you to write "Get out of this thread Outcast. You're pathetic."
It was a simple answer. What more do you want?
So you thought youll join the bandwagon and flame poor little me with petty WannaBe sarcasmic insults that were known and done better back in the stone age?
What i have with hitman is my problem, not yours. You can try to interfear but it wont change anything.
And lets see, if I *dislike* someone, its *stupid*?

Okay, who let the [:-censored]ing monkey out of the cage god dammit!!!"$!"$

karmazon
October 20, 2004, 11:33 pm
I'm kinda bored with soldat now, I play like 10 minutes a day, and I play only with chainsaw...Soldat needs something new, and I hope the new version will have something fun.

_Mancer_
October 20, 2004, 11:47 pm
Take your fight with hitman to the bashpit.

SuperKill
October 20, 2004, 11:48 pm
avtkast ze nuubi

Outcast
October 21, 2004, 12:02 am
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
avtkast ze nuubi

"You killed Microsoft" [:-devil]

karmazon
October 21, 2004, 12:05 am
Im pretty sure it took me about the same time as it took you to write "Get out of this thread Outcast. You're pathetic."

Pwnage

_Mancer_
October 21, 2004, 12:51 am
At least "Get out of this thread Outcast. You're Pathetic." had more words in it.

LazehBoi
October 21, 2004, 1:07 am
Would you like some burns with those flames?

Outcast
October 21, 2004, 1:08 am
Outcast has more letters them Mancer! Outcast > Mancer...
Owned....
I mean what the heck, whats your point. If something has more words, its better, more intelligent? Thats certainly not true. Stop saying nonsense.

_Mancer_
October 21, 2004, 1:13 am
Stop filling this thread with your BS about Hitman, End your grudge, Woman.

LazehBoi
October 21, 2004, 1:20 am
Mancer, Outcast, both of you shut the hell up and make me sandwiches.

That is all.

_Mancer_
October 21, 2004, 1:22 am
Sandwiches!?!? yay!

Outcast
October 21, 2004, 10:05 am
For one mancer, who are you to tell me what to do, for 2, you dont have a general idea of any basic, logic thing, you just type something and hope for the best. So please, just save yourself the embarasment and stop writing on public forums.

ThaD
October 21, 2004, 11:19 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazon
I'm kinda bored with soldat now, I play like 10 minutes a day, and I play only with chainsaw...Soldat needs something new, and I hope the new version will have something fun.

join a clan mister :P

i wracaj na nasze forum, tesknimy :P

DT
October 21, 2004, 7:25 pm
bah its hard to find clans that work...

_Mancer_
October 21, 2004, 8:00 pm
For one mancer, who are you to tell me what to do, for 2, you dont have a general idea of any basic, logic thing, you just type something and hope for the best. So please, just save yourself the embarasment and stop writing on public forums.

I choose not to explain my logic to stupid people.

DeMonIc
October 22, 2004, 2:19 pm
Put a sock in it kids.Have a lollypop.
/me gives lollypops to Mancer and Outy.

LazehBoi
October 22, 2004, 2:41 pm
Haha, it's funny because they both suck. :Q

Edit: Lollypops, that is.

Hitman
October 22, 2004, 2:41 pm
I'd love to see Outcast and Mancer duel..

b00stA
October 22, 2004, 2:49 pm
I'd love to see Outcast and Mancer duel..

I dunno if Outcast is into naked mud wrestling..

Hitman
October 22, 2004, 2:53 pm
Oh right, well, I'll stand in for him then..

_Mancer_
October 22, 2004, 7:52 pm
Lol...

It always seems like a little arguement leads to a big 1v1.

I cant play soldat anyway, I got this windows XP upgrade SP2 and my ping jolts to 1000+.

Check Grand Diablos thread, I need to get rid of this thing...

Jaz
October 22, 2004, 10:37 pm
Make love not war !

_Mancer_
October 23, 2004, 12:17 am
Make love to make new life :D

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 23, 2004, 12:57 am
yep anywho for the skeptics sad... really lol

[IMAGE]

_Mancer_
October 23, 2004, 3:05 am