( search forums )
Zombie team up game!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
October 10, 2004, 8:37 am
before you start the server you choose the current game type.. zombie survival ... right? you start in a pretty big map, inside a city or something with yoru team mates... there are various creatures there zombies zombie dogs mutants n [:-censored]... and the players are settled in 2 neutral teams... the first team who reaches to the end of the stage and destroys the big zombie wins a point... sounds pretty exciting huh? what you think[:P]

LazehBoi
October 10, 2004, 8:39 am
Zombies were a fad that lasted a while, but I think most people are over it.

nah... I don't like it really.

Freakman
October 10, 2004, 8:51 am
omg what is that resident evil? please don't make soldat so awful...i love this game.

Jap_man
October 10, 2004, 10:52 am
I dont think its necessary to make it a new game mode o.O
You could probably do the same thing with a survival team match.

damnnation
October 10, 2004, 12:55 pm
youve been watching Dawn Of The Dead didn't you ??

Droopy
October 10, 2004, 1:45 pm
No.. It was Evil Dead.

And as said before you can make this yourself! A giant map with 3 teams. red and blue as humans(yay) and yellow as teh zombies. make some uber bots and a nice citty map and there you have it! Resident Evul in Soldat! yay

Freakman
October 10, 2004, 3:45 pm
noo that isn't the best idea....to say it polite.

blackdevil0742
October 10, 2004, 9:02 pm
Heh I just saw Resident Evil Apocalyps, damn It was good

KeFear
October 10, 2004, 9:08 pm
HEy, we don1t play the zombie game like this.. we call it Killa Bee Invasion. Its played in infiltration, and the killaBeeZ are the alpha, and humans are bravo.
The name came from the noise KBz make with the chainsaw, and the colors of the bots are similar to bees (almost)

it was fun, but it ruins my aiming.. :(