( search forums )
Any 'leaked' betas of 1.2.1 available ?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Snowy Red
October 10, 2004, 1:35 pm
Or are the betatesters having a bit too much fun holding themselves to their superiority of knowing the unknown and spreading complete nonsense to the common people.

I demand clarity or a closed community of decent beta-testers.
Not a bunch of fools.

I'm not a beta-tester, never been, never will be (never interested to be one), but the ridiculous behaviour of some (well, most) beta-testers are getting on my nerves.

Deleted User
October 10, 2004, 1:40 pm
Quite dumb to ask for leaks on OFFICIAL soldat forums. Go now, bantrain is waiting for you. :( *sniff*

LazehBoi
October 10, 2004, 1:47 pm
Snowy Red, the beta testers were chosen for a reason, because we're respected people, and not newbies who demand [:-censored] like you just have now, judging from your oh-so-amazing post count of two, you obviously haven't been on these forums for long enough, and you haven't had enough time to know us before you start calling us fools, just don't click on every bloody link a beta tester says that is on the beta testing topic, and you'll be fine. Also, requesting a leaked beta in the General Discussions is likely to get you in trouble.

b00stA
October 10, 2004, 1:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
Quite dumb to ask for leaks on OFFICIAL soldat forums. Go now, bantrain is waiting for you. :( *sniff*

He's not really requesting it, but I'll lock this anyway.