( search forums )
Vehicles?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Qazer
October 10, 2004, 1:50 pm
Yea i used search and didnt find nething so dont effen flame me if it was posted before... i used the search...

Maybe we shuld have vehciles, such as jeeps, or 2 manned jeeps with turrets on back, or maybe tanks that shoot LAW bbullets but are very slow and prone to most attacks?

Droopy
October 10, 2004, 1:52 pm
Get ready for flame war..

Go easy on him guys.. It's his first post..

frogboy
October 10, 2004, 1:53 pm
quote:READ BEFORE POSTING THREAD
Don't post about:
- Vehicles ( will not be added ) < [NOTE - Not because i don't want them to be added (well actually i don't want but that's not the point), but Michal said they won't be added. If you still think they should be added play some more soldat and you'll realize they wouldn't work anyway]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

n00bface
October 10, 2004, 1:55 pm
Search through suggestions forum for "vehicle" instead of what you were doing before..hahaha..number of vehicles posts since August 4th: 10.

:D

Qazer
October 10, 2004, 1:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
Search through suggestions forum for "vehicle" instead of what you were doing before..hahaha..number of vehicles posts since August 4th: 10.

:D

i searched 120days ago for any posts including archived for "vechile" "vehicles" "jeep" "tank" "car" in all forums...

Snowy Red
October 10, 2004, 1:58 pm
Why flaming him ?

Adding vehicles to the game is quite a nice suggestion, though...

LazehBoi
[IMAGE]
Yeeeeaaah. Past 60 days, I searched for "Jeeps", though.
quote:Originally posted by Qazer Yea i used search and didnt find nething so dont effen flame me if it was posted before... i used the search...

Hahaha, that's the best laugh i've had in a while, good job. <3

Melba
i agree, and we could have motorcycles, bicycles, and hummvee's, and hot air balloons, and paragliders, and horses, and trains, and airplanes, and helicopters, and apino's, and camels, and jumping sticks, and rollerblades, and skateboards.
and then we could have gas stations if the vehicles run out of gas, and it would cost three kills
i have more idea's, i just can't think of them all now :)

Vassili_Zaitsev
October 10, 2004, 2:01 pm
omfg...dude go to non barret related suggestions...i have posted (be4 u) vertually the same idea
and u try to claim it as ur own? fkn hell...
must...flame...grrr...

n00bface
October 10, 2004, 2:01 pm
quote: All Forums
Search Form
Search Results for: vehicle
Found 36 Topics

36 topic results since 120 days ago.

Droopy
October 10, 2004, 2:03 pm
I like the gas station idea! I want exploding barrels!
yay

Vassili_Zaitsev
October 10, 2004, 2:04 pm
wats wit the 120 days ago line? thats yonks! quit living in the past dude...

Qazer
quote:Originally posted by Vassili_Zaitsev
omfg...dude go to non barret related suggestions...i have posted (be4 u) vertually the same idea
and u try to claim it as ur own? fkn hell...
must...flame...grrr...

ura dumbass... i said i searched i found nothing... i never said it was never mentioned before but i looked and i was surprised and thought it might not have been mentiond on this forum... so go tell ur mom for allowance u fat 45yr old greasy [:-censored] that lives in his parents house...

Melba
Vassili;
[IMAGE]

frogboy
October 10, 2004, 2:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by Snowy Red
Why flaming him ?

There's a reason there are stickys labeled "Read before posting". Not our fault he can't read (or for that matter, use a search engine).

Vassili_Zaitsev
October 10, 2004, 2:06 pm
he he i do suck alot...i love you.

Melba
October 10, 2004, 2:07 pm
quote: i was surprised and thought it might not have been mentiond on this forum
[baby-voice]No, because ur speeeshial[/baby-voice]

Qazer
October 10, 2004, 2:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by Melba
quote: i was surprised and thought it might not have been mentiond on this forum
[baby-voice]No, because ur speeeshial[/baby-voice]

u know ur pure dumbass when?... u didnt even quote the whole sentance...