( search forums )
Hacker Website....
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Messiah
October 11, 2004, 12:42 am
I was in a server just a few days ago when i ran into a guy who said i was hacking which i wasnt, and than he said your gettin the hacks from www.blalblalal.com i will not mention the site because of people on the forums that might get a stupid idea of hacking themselves, Is there any way to stop the site? And Who should i tell about the site and its name.

paramud
October 11, 2004, 12:45 am
OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... j/k, you should tell michal, n00bface, and some other mod. and there is a way to stop it, legally. TO THE INTERPOL! *batman theme*
(btw, this is my last post.)

_Mancer_
October 11, 2004, 12:48 am
Im sure it is, Para.

peemonkey
October 11, 2004, 1:00 am
this site been known bout forever. steps are being taken.

Weed
October 11, 2004, 2:48 am
quote:Originally posted by paramud
OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... j/k, you should tell michal, n00bface, and some other mod. and there is a way to stop it, legally. TO THE INTERPOL! *batman theme*
(btw, this is my last post.)

now that is a mistake
he should tell Michal.
not the mods. the mods are just players, they are in no position to fight hackers, and they are in no position to fight their own desire to hack (oh yes, mods aint saints... if you only knew...) a mod in an official forum for a game cant do much about hacks. actually, the only thing they can do with hacks is use them or lose them. but not fight them.

peemonkey
October 11, 2004, 3:02 am
you just wanted to point out paramud's stupidity XP

n00bface
October 11, 2004, 3:04 am
That's not true weed, Hitman managed to shut down all of the hacker's previous websites :O

Messiah
October 11, 2004, 5:55 am
Err, But isnt the guy who set up the site paying for it now? So its much harder to shut it down?
And what happened to Hitman?

Jap_man
October 11, 2004, 7:00 am
Hitman kinda left.... also i dont think it matters if they pay it or not...i think...

Veronica
October 11, 2004, 3:45 pm
Tracert his webby IP, tell his ISP to close the site down or else... we start a petition! name collecting! o-o

b00stA
October 11, 2004, 3:49 pm
Best thing is to PM DNA.styx or Michal.

Telling the moderators basically ends up in the same thing, but if you don't trust us..