( search forums )
WE HAVE JUSTICE!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
josheat
October 12, 2004, 8:14 am
quote:Response (Jason)(from ozemail) 12/10/2004 02:31 PM

Hello

Thank you for your email.

We have taken action against this due to section 3.2 of our AUP.

Please advise if this happens again.

o yeah, finally something has happened! (with nick cooper) close this if u want to but i just want people to see that something has been done. i dont know what, but hopefully it is good on our part...

oh yeah, look out for "Project Virus" haha

http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=17495

Captain RibMan
October 12, 2004, 8:19 am
what have you done!!!!

n00bface
October 12, 2004, 8:24 am
Who sent that and reguarding which email? :O

josheat
October 12, 2004, 8:50 am
it wasnt just one person, heaps of people have emailed. and it looks like we got a responce! yay!!, it was regarding the guy from this hot topic that got closed: http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=17495

check it out

Hektik Sniper
October 12, 2004, 8:51 am
hurrah!

Urhos
October 12, 2004, 9:28 am
wah wah waaaaaH?

ThaD
October 12, 2004, 9:43 am
the power of the community ;)

Teh Panda
October 12, 2004, 10:09 am
AND GUESS WHO HIDES NOW! *hides*

Element_101
October 12, 2004, 10:09 am
Ive gotten 3 replys now, I had to block them to stop the emails...

Edit: Lol Tah I posted 1 second after you.

ynnePmoT
October 12, 2004, 3:16 pm
well, i read all that stuff, and im sure to say that you take hackers too serious. ok, it is true that people use speedhacks and mapbugs, but i see alot of people whining about "aimbots" in soldat, which is impossible. maybe it is just this, that some people are more skilled to play and you dont get it.. but hey! what do i know.. i know nothing, im just a barretard :*

b00stA
October 12, 2004, 4:15 pm
There's a difference between warping all over the map and playing well..

Denacke
October 12, 2004, 5:05 pm
Yes there IS a problem with hackers lately, there are more than there usually were.

lieroguy
October 12, 2004, 5:29 pm
Denacke is right. Normally, hackers aren't a big deal. But for the past month, they're in almost every server, and they're almost all total pricks. I've seen people unanimously vote off a hacker but soldat still wouldn't kick him, and it's a gem to find a hacker-free server. They're ruining our gameplay and justifying it through their own "right to have fun with innocent tools."

ynnePmoT
October 12, 2004, 7:03 pm
i dunno where you guys play.. but i see a guy hack once a week maybe.
and i play every day 2h atleast ^^ try going to better servers.. BA&SaD is one hacker-free server. i have no problems with hackers, well untill they come on respected territory.. then its war time! kisses :**

xxxZenjixxx
October 12, 2004, 10:48 pm
*BUZZ* WRONG *BUZZ*

It wasn't because of the emails. A select few spoofed their IPs and did a fake "Hack" attempt on these forums and told OZ it was Nick. OZ email called him and said he can't use malicious programs no more. Too bad Nick isn't the owner of anti-soldat, or he would have had to shut that down.

This would have worked, that is, if Nick was the one running the forums.

n00bface
October 12, 2004, 10:59 pm
Funny because you told me it was Nick :O How does OZ know it was spoofed?

xxxZenjixxx
October 12, 2004, 11:12 pm
No no no, I said Nick got in trouble, but Trilax is the one paying for the site. They told Nick not to use or send anymore malicious programs, but since Anti-Soldat isn't Nicks site, they can't do nothing about the ones already posted.

BTW N00B FACE, YOURE AVATAR MAKES ME LAUGHS!

n00bface
October 12, 2004, 11:30 pm
so hypothetically, could we do this same thing to Trilaxx? :|

Hova
October 12, 2004, 11:55 pm
Uh, I guess so.

Chakra
October 12, 2004, 11:59 pm
Oh Zenji, you rebel ... *swoon*

JuiceBox
October 13, 2004, 1:13 am
HOAX

TheRelinquished
October 13, 2004, 2:06 am
I'm glad to see this kind of proactivity in the Soldat community. Personally, I can deal with about anything in a game; barretards, mini-gunners, and campers. If I'm a better player, then whats my problem, right? But hackers (while not impossible to deal with) are simply not playing by the rules. That ticks me off.

So anyway, I just wanna say thanks to those who are doing something. These bitches really need to be stopped.

~TheRelinquished a.k.a. Church

Messiah
October 13, 2004, 3:04 am
Yay!, More of a Saviour than i am lmao

xxxZenjixxx
October 13, 2004, 4:41 am
No, don't think ya could. :D

I AM A REBEL, LOL!

lieroguy
October 13, 2004, 5:38 am
I can't believe this is still going on, except on a different topic. Zenji, you came here to ridicule and threaten us for our actions, to tell us our efforts were futile and that we were all retarded for trying, that your boss-man has us by the balls, and that we must beg him for mercy lest he rain down new hacking programs down upon our servers. And you still want to make conversation... about the same thing.

Why are you still here? Take a poll, Zenji; no one here likes you. Your constant news-anchor broadcasting on our efforts and any thing they may fail to acheive just makes you look like an ass, as you continue to fight all of us. With the exeption of a few, all of which have less than 50 posts (and several of which are affiliated with your hacker group and joined simply to do the same thing you're doing), no one here agrees with any justification or statement you have had on the ethical issues of the organization you stand for. We're not going to change our mind, no matter what you say, no matter how long you continue to be an annoyance. Why the moderators haven't banned you yet, I'll never know.

I'm going to give you some very sound advice, Zenji: Everything you have said to this point has done neither you nor your pack of internet urchins any good. In fact, the only thing it has done is reinforce our resolve to castrate your group. Save your breath, and ours, and leave us to our ourselves.

DeafBox
October 13, 2004, 6:39 am
Well its good to see something happened. Honestly since we started this... whats the word... campaign the hackers in Aus have decreased some what. It seems ppl are starting to realise the damage that hacking in public servers can do and have stopped.

Again like i said in the other post thanks to everyone who sent an email. Its funny cos i have heard very little from OZemail and Innovsion but other ppl have had many responses, so morale of the story - the more pressure the more likely change will be affected.

The thing is the forums are still up. Thats the major problem. We have a few ideas about what we can do to shut em down. Unfortunately im reaching a new level of busyness and dont really feel like wasting my time on this atm. Hopefully over the weekend we can come up with something.

Thanks again to everyone who emailed.

(please ignore zenji)

Blackdeath
October 13, 2004, 5:11 pm
What I don't get though is why people hack to begin with. Hell when I get bored just play a different game for a little while, OR GET OUT OF YOU F***ING MOM'S BASEMENT YOU JERKWAD HACKERS! lol sry just some pent up rage. Put your creativity to GOOD use by making a mod or a couple maps, don't take the fun away for everyone.

Also I know I am gonna be yelled at but approximately when is the new version gonna be out cause I'm running 1.1.8 still cause 1.2 doesn't like my directX configuration and so on. So let's just say it works when it wants to.

Anyways like I was saying...DEATH TO THE HACKERS!!!

b00stA
October 13, 2004, 5:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by Blackdeath
What I don't get though is why people hack to begin with. Hell when I get bored just play a different game for a little while, OR GET OUT OF YOU F***ING MOM'S BASEMENT YOU JERKWAD HACKERS! lol sry just some pent up rage. Put your creativity to GOOD use by making a mod or a couple maps, don't take the fun away for everyone.

Also I know I am gonna be yelled at but approximately when is the new version gonna be out cause I'm running 1.1.8 still cause 1.2 doesn't like my directX configuration and so on. So let's just say it works when it wants to.

There is no Soldat 1.1.8

JuiceBox
October 13, 2004, 5:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
quote:Originally posted by Blackdeath

There is no Soldat 1.1.8

rofl

b00stA
October 13, 2004, 8:14 pm
[file]nosoldat.jpg,4,,0[/file]

lieroguy
October 13, 2004, 8:29 pm
HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!
Jesus Christ in a sidecar, that is HILAROIUS.

(Seriously)

DannyLB
October 14, 2004, 1:05 am
we are teh pawn XD

josheat
October 14, 2004, 8:01 am
haha, sweet but i still think he should stop making trainers. he wont stop, but wes till have to try

Toumaz
October 14, 2004, 8:28 am
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
[file]nosoldat.jpg,4,,0[/file]

ROFL, nice pic b00sta. Me likes it. :D

DeMonIc
October 14, 2004, 1:39 pm
There is no spoon 1.1.8.

Hitman131
October 14, 2004, 3:41 pm
I demand fairness at least here. If I say I use hacks I would get banned. Ban the hackers from the forums, all they do is start flame wars. There is absolutly no gain from having these bitches here. They all are so ready to jump on nicks [:-censored] instead of listen to reason its not worth it.

Denacke
October 14, 2004, 5:10 pm
Hmm I for one think it's intresting to know their opinion on things, I like to understand why people do some things i'd never even think of doing or beginning with.
Maybe if we know their opinion, and reason why they even start on it, we could do something about it that way. instead of trying to disable every site they create, which is pretty useless as they just start over & over again. Somewhat like drugsnetwork i suppose, can try to slim it, but you'll never get rid of it.

LazehBoi
October 14, 2004, 8:44 pm
Exactly, Denacke, we can't remove it, but we can narrow it down to an acceptable amount, and yes, I too find interest in knowing why people do such things, if people know why then maybe they can make something that would fix their problem, but hey, it's slightly better now. I'm just going to be playing the beta and stay out of all things to do with hackers and/or beta leakage, as I seem to let alot of anger out on it... =/

josheat
October 15, 2004, 8:07 am
there is no acceptable rate of hacking, only 1, nothing.

Hitman131
October 16, 2004, 4:23 am
What I find bull is that previously any member who mentions hacks gets banned. Normally perfectly friendly and responsible members make one stupid move and get banned. These assholes come over and the mods dont even try to make a move. Ban em all I say.

lieroguy
October 16, 2004, 5:53 am
True, Hitman131. Though if they banned everyone who's mentioned hacks at this point, they'd lose a third of the people here. I think Zenji and his posse should be banned.

Transit
October 16, 2004, 6:17 am
Zenji and his *gasp* Posse?!?! Ammagawd run for teh hills! JK, it's a good thing this happened, cuz hackers piss me offs. Specially the ones in u13. Mah precious precious stats!!

3n3sC3
October 17, 2004, 9:46 am
Thats some nice looking justice you got there.

Wonder why Im still here though...

n00bface
October 17, 2004, 10:07 am
Because you lied to your ISP about somebody spoofing your IP :O