( search forums )
~ Sweet Heart ~ fighting mother..
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl2
October 12, 2004, 2:54 pm
my mother and i have got into a fight yes this is a true story right here... her name is deena.. i call her slut/whore bag.. i hate her guts.. thats why i dont care when you guys make fun of her or say your mom.. im quite happy when people say those things.. i hate her with all my FURRY!$

Well it started last friday... i was sitting there in the living room.. talking to my self about how i can get into the stock market with only a doller 50 < being the jackass i am... when my mother walked in and said my room was a mess and will smell if i dont clean it up... i gave her the eye brow and said WTF YOU STUPID WHORE I WASNT EVEN [:-censored]ING TALKING TO YOU YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME [:-censored] SO GET TEH [:-censored] OUT OF THE LIVING ROOM NOW NWO GO

she said i needed to go to my room and i was grounded.... so i did.. i went to my room... before i ws grounded damn the whore i thought..

then she ame back into my room and started shti with me. well i didnt like this... so i said get the [:-censored] out bitch... she looked at me... and said im taking your video game systems my xbox and ps2 and gamecube... well i didnt care about the ps2 or xbox i said your not taking my gamecube... she said screw that.. im taking it

i said no so she hit me.. i grabbed her wrist and twisted it.. she screamed and said im going to jail... wtf she hit me first i said.. i can use self defense.. so then she took my gamecube by the handle and bashed me up side the head.. so i [:-censored]ing upper cutted her in the stomach.. teh bitch... and i left.... my head was bleeding... badly but i didnt care... i didnt need sticthes... but still the bitch and now she said i need anger management.... oh welll

i hate my mother and all the time im wishing she would die

this is not out of anger its out of the way i feel..

finally you got the information how much i hate that [:-censored]ing whroe!@#$4

Right now im sitting... in computer service tech right now some dumb ass behind me is playing the GAYEST ass music ever....

Yes i just walked up to the bitch and head butted him... the teacher wont shut the hell up... the guy sitting next to me farted

the guy in front of me wont stop listing to slip KNOT GETTING ANG$RY!@$

as i exploded into a rage of furry... i killed the children with my bare hands first i took the child playing the gay music and stomped on his nuts and gave them to little animals around me.. that livein the school I MUST SAY!! the skittles i bought for a 50 cents didnt hold out making me think i would stay calm..

dispose of people

DT
October 12, 2004, 3:22 pm
awsome... next time when she hit you call the police that will hurt her more

bucky_brad
October 12, 2004, 4:09 pm
haha, I should get you to deal with my mum.

Denacke
October 12, 2004, 5:20 pm
Hmm in my eyes it's perfectly normal that your mom asks you to clean up your room when it's a mess.
Telling her to [:-censored] off and that she's a bitch doesn't really make you look very clever.

Camping_Carl2
October 12, 2004, 10:09 pm
i was not in the mood to talk.. and i was in my room she had no right to tell me [:-censored]

karmazon
October 12, 2004, 10:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by Camping_Carl2
so i [:-censored]ing upper cutted her in the stomach

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
I laughed so hard

wormdundee
October 13, 2004, 1:04 am
hey guess what denacke, hes not serious

unless he is, which is kinda weird

The Geologist
October 13, 2004, 1:06 am
lmao...the hilarity of teenage angst. Who pays for the house/food/etc in that house, you or her?

n00bface
October 13, 2004, 1:23 am
him actually.

The Geologist
October 13, 2004, 1:27 am
lol, alright then...I can undertand getting so angry when someone is trying to mess with you for stuff you actually pay for. Still...dayum...

Essentle
October 13, 2004, 1:31 am
IF this is true, the next time ur mom asks u to clean ur room and ur not in the mood of talking, dont say anything....................................
if my son would start bitching at me like that i would throw him outta the house ...
so yah...

AerialAssault
October 13, 2004, 1:53 am
essentle, u r 12 years old.

TIR_Blade
October 13, 2004, 2:02 am
Lol don't matter. I'd do the same. Altho i wouldn't try taking ur GC...that's inhumane...

But seriusly, If i was ur mother, laugh it up [:-censored]ers, u'd clean ur room or u would be beat on for sayin that...either way, no fun for u.

n00bface
October 13, 2004, 2:28 am
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault
essentle, u r 12 years old.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/uk/newsid_2535000/2535685.stm

besides, it was hypothetical.

TIR_Blade
October 13, 2004, 2:47 am
k i heard about it, but did the baby make it?

And yes, definitely highly hypothetical...

karmazon
October 13, 2004, 4:33 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/uk/newsid_2535000/2535685.stm

She's so ugly, she must have been raped ...

Captain RibMan
October 13, 2004, 4:38 am
ewww that girls ugly, i wonder who the [:-censored] knocked her up

DeafBox
October 13, 2004, 7:04 am
*barf*

Camping_Carl2
October 13, 2004, 8:04 am
who the hell would rape that?? her father?! wtf

thats nasty dude.. .essential lady is actually hot.. but she stays inside all day thinking about the happy days...

and no im serious.. the bitch hit me with a blunt object... i would of never touched her.. but as soon as she does something to me.. of course ill use self defense and my rooms not a mess... it just.. has to many video games >>>

sativa
October 13, 2004, 2:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Denacke
Hmm in my eyes it's perfectly normal that your mom asks you to clean up your room when it's a mess.
Telling her to [:-censored] off and that she's a bitch doesn't really make you look very clever.

that is true but she still doesn't have the right to slap him and stuff, thats why i left my mom and started living with my dad, we never get into serious fights only some word to word things, mostley i just ignore those next time CC just atleast act lik eyou are gonna do it and if SHE starts bitching to you NEVER bitch back but just shut up

DeMonIc
October 13, 2004, 5:01 pm
I'm bigger than my dad and mom, and I'm 15.They wouldn't hit me...guess I'm lucky in this one...(xcept when mom tried to knife me and dad...)

Maverick X?
October 13, 2004, 5:09 pm
Well then your suppose to stand up and be like "YO BIOTCH! STEP OFF BEFO I CAP YO AYAZZ!" And then walk away. Just make sure she dosnt stab you from behind.

TIR_Blade
October 13, 2004, 10:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain RibMan
ewww that girls ugly, i wonder who the [:-censored] knocked her up

Captain RibMan, Camping Carl, Deafbox, and karmazon, The fact she's ugly aint the point...man i hate it when people make a stupid argument. O and wtf does "she stays inside all day thinking about the happy days..." mean?

The Geologist
October 13, 2004, 11:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by TIR_Blade
O and wtf does "she stays inside all day thinking about the happy days..." mean?

It means she really really loves the Fonz.

karmazon
October 13, 2004, 11:41 pm
I love this forum [:D]

Camping_Carl2
October 14, 2004, 3:18 am
geo understood ;D my translater

Maverick X?
October 14, 2004, 5:01 pm
The randomness of a forum is boundless.

Camping_Carl2
October 16, 2004, 6:34 am
and priceless