( search forums )
Kill the damned!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
October 12, 2004, 5:23 pm
i just got this increadible idea by playing CS(soldat is better) ..well heres the idea... the berretards .. the .. m79-tards and the minigun-tards whould be reduced if there wasa limit on the barret m79 and minigun ammo... like 6 bullets for the barret and 3 grenades for the m79 and one-load-only for minigun...that whould reduce their... Crazy use of them!! if you wanna be a sniper ... fine sit on a place and start sniping using your 6 bullets... who agreeS?

DeMonIc
October 12, 2004, 5:29 pm
I will say it for the last time.
The weapon balance "problem" is solved.You guys just wait.

palloco
October 12, 2004, 6:35 pm
ROFL I guess you dont use any of those weapon+whining about them=barretard

Jap_man
October 13, 2004, 7:43 am
jesus, why cant people stop whining about the weapon balance

Rhombus
October 13, 2004, 11:46 am
If you think those weapons are overpowered, start using them. But every weapon has a downside, remember that.

bucky_brad
October 13, 2004, 12:38 pm
Rhombus, you idiot. If everyone used the barret soldat would be a one gun game.

ynnePmoT
October 13, 2004, 1:37 pm
looks like you dont know what your talking about my lad, " if you wanna be a sniper ... fine sit on a place and start sniping using your 6 bullets" .. sitting on a place = camping = easy to kill = ^^
i did say (about 4-5 months ago) on irc to meh buddies that soldat should be a non-self-reload game with ammo packs (like HP or nades)
which would bring more tactics and less spraying(autos), long range shots (barret), cose your would save your ammo. the original ammo in now would have to stay, but you would have like a few clips of it (barret less,autos abit more) ^^ :*

DT
October 13, 2004, 7:32 pm
no ammo... just no...

blackdevil0742
October 13, 2004, 8:29 pm
bleh why???

KeFear
October 14, 2004, 9:53 am
no, i dont like it. i just laugh on noobs saying "barrettard" or any other "-tard" (i was said a "machinegun noob" cos i used ak and killed those [:-censored]s - but most of the time i'm a "ruger llama"). And yes, i hate when snipers kill me with blindshots or any other way, but if he was moving, he needed some skills, not like the noob campers.. so thats why i use barret sometimes. And i dont like the ammo idea, for any gun.
sorry for being unclear.

edak
October 14, 2004, 11:56 am
if there were ammo recharges in the game like this, it could stop come of the carnage... But i don't like it.

Unlucky 13
October 14, 2004, 12:15 pm
"Sigh" I leave for a few days and we go on about the WEAPON BALANCE again? I just think that we should let Michal do the thinking because I bet he has SOMETHING up his sleeve!

Oh and WHY does the Preview not work?

Jap_man
October 14, 2004, 12:42 pm
what preview? The one when you start up soldat? o.O