( search forums )
weaponstats
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Teh Panda
October 16, 2004, 1:50 pm
First: I used search and didnt find any topics like this. So:

It would be nice to have weaponstats after the game. Like how many kills/deaths you got with some weapon.
Like:

DE's: (kills)14/8(deaths)
Mp5: 7/9
and so on.

I like this kind of little information.
And maybe list of players you killed most or who killed you most.
So... What do you think? [:-dopey]

AnzX Vi3t
October 16, 2004, 1:59 pm
Well..they already have kills and deaths and just get a stats manager to see ur whole stats...i dont really like the list of players u kill most soo...yeah

Jap_man
October 16, 2004, 2:00 pm
hmmm its an intresting suggestion, im not sure if we really DO need this, but it sounds pretty cool (and unecessary)

Teh Panda
October 16, 2004, 2:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by Jap_man
hmmm its an intresting suggestion, im not sure if we really DO need this, but it sounds pretty cool (and unecessary)

What i said: I like this little piece of (useless)information. I edit some screenie and show how i would put it.

EDIT: [IMAGE]
And sorry for crappy jpg pic.

blackdevil0742
October 16, 2004, 8:25 pm
That would be really nice but what if more than 25 ppl play? The player names would be al over the screen.

DeMonIc
October 16, 2004, 8:32 pm
Might aswell implement the Soldat Statistics into soldat.

FliesLikeABrick
October 17, 2004, 2:05 am
or convince server owners to become not-lazy and make stats sites that can have this information. Sometime soon i will be re-coding my site to allow for time-specific stats information.

Teh Panda
October 17, 2004, 8:54 am
quote:Originally posted by blackdevil0742
That would be really nice but what if more than 25 ppl play? The player names would be al over the screen.

I mean they come to that last screen in diff "window". Like F1 in game shows stats ingame.

KeFear
October 17, 2004, 12:51 pm
I like the idea. it would be better, if it shows only weapons that kill!=0 && death!=0
Showing null weapons is senseless.

About the server statistics: i would gladly make it, but unfortunately there is no good stat creator for linux (or at least i dont know any) - there was, in 1.15, but in 1.2? Do you know any? And what about the servers that has no webserver?

blackdevil0742
October 17, 2004, 5:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Teh Panda
quote:Originally posted by blackdevil0742

I mean they come to that last screen in diff "window". Like F1 in game shows stats ingame.

Ah ok

FliesLikeABrick
October 17, 2004, 8:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by KeFear
I like the idea. it would be better, if it shows only weapons that kill!=0 && death!=0
Showing null weapons is senseless.

About the server statistics: i would gladly make it, but unfortunately there is no good stat creator for linux (or at least i dont know any) - there was, in 1.15, but in 1.2? Do you know any? And what about the servers that has no webserver?

what is the point of having stats on a server that doesnt have a website?

die nadel
October 18, 2004, 7:27 am
i donno i think that soldat statistics is fine, besides its more fun to see how many suckers you can kill in one day :P

DT
October 19, 2004, 3:56 pm
yes i agree with nadel... it would also be nice to see totals to... (who uses barrets the most)

Spectral
October 20, 2004, 1:56 am
ohh I like this suggestion a great deal.

Mirrorman
October 20, 2004, 2:20 am
hmm... sounds like a pretty decent idea...

Messiah
October 20, 2004, 2:25 am
Why not make a program? That would tell you your weapon stats when you exit soldat.

Mirrorman
October 20, 2004, 2:42 am
err... there IS a program...

Messiah
October 20, 2004, 3:00 am
Than wtf are we talking about <_< When theres a program whats the point of this topic...

Ahhpple
October 20, 2004, 6:42 am
hmm id like to see that...and to have a soldat ladder....

DT
October 20, 2004, 6:57 pm
go to the ultimate site then

NuZZ
October 21, 2004, 8:22 am
.. Ultimate 13 absolutely owns... Omg... I love you Brick :) jk, jk.
The server rocks... I sware to god.
This idea would be good too though.
Maybe some people would like to see what there good with, something optional.

DT
October 21, 2004, 7:01 pm
people that are at the top 100 mostly have their fav weapons as barret *cough* barraturds *Cough*