( search forums )
Selfkill.com SCTFL/TNL coverage
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
grand_diablo
October 17, 2004, 6:58 pm
As this is of public interest I hope, I posted this here. May be moved somewhere else if it aint in the right place here.

With the end of TNL week 1, Selfkill.com started a weekly coverage. Today, the second coverage report was release, now fully developed (1st weeks article consisted of match reports, results and some news), means it contains match reports, results, news AND a community part with interesting things.

And there comes the clue: The information given in the community part, is actively provided, and were searching actively for comments on clans, winner predicitons etc. on the Selfkill forums. So feel free to look at the latest coverage and share your opinion and comments in our new Tournament forums.

Find the coverage @ www.selfkill.com
Forums: http://www.selfkill.de/forumv2/viewforum.php?f=20

This is for all who dont read every single matchreport in the league forums, but want to keep up to date with the most important results etc, enriched with community stuff and useful information ;)

It IS possible to post as guest, yet we like registered users more. You can - of course - post comments etc. here too, but to make it more organized and viewable, it would better fit into the Selfkill Tournament forum. ;)

PS: This is mainly information, not advertisement ;)

Kirby_106
October 17, 2004, 8:06 pm
is it even llegal to post links to other forums trying to get people to join here?

b00stA
October 17, 2004, 8:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kirby_106
is it even llegal to post links to other forums trying to get people to join here?

hehe.. he's not going to get sued.

fabmanx
October 18, 2004, 6:24 am
Mmmm..being the head admin of SCTFL, I really like this. Keep up the good work Selfkill, if you ever need anything just hit me up.

die nadel
October 18, 2004, 7:15 am
it'd be nice if i could read the entire selfkill site...

Hektik Sniper
October 18, 2004, 12:10 pm
its a great idea ;o shame no one thought of it sooner. and to die nadel, selfkill do have an english site too.

grand_diablo
October 18, 2004, 1:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kirby_106

You mustnt join there (its not be a try to "steal" members from here), but you CAN if you want. Posting as guest is possible, I just said we like registered users more ;)

Avskum
October 18, 2004, 5:21 pm
A little unprofessional.
Just because you have a personal grudge against sv, you wont write about us?
To not put us in the International favourites or Important results column you have to live in denial.

Or is this all supposed to be about your personal opinion?

die nadel
October 19, 2004, 5:57 am
really when i look at it i see one section in english then click on a link and i'm back to whatever other language...

Deleted User
October 19, 2004, 5:59 am
when i take a look at selfkill i use a web page translator [:-devil]

grand_diablo
October 19, 2004, 11:30 am
quote:Originally posted by Avskum
A little unprofessional.
Just because you have a personal grudge against sv, you wont write about us?
To not put us in the International favourites or Important results column you have to live in denial.

Or is this all supposed to be about your personal opinion?

Nope, this has got nothing to do with my personal thoughts about sv. Actually sv was left out from the list accidentally. At first I "collected" the fav. names and wrote them into the forums, and it seems that I forgot to add sv, who of course do belong into this list. The list was then just copied into the first coverage news, which explains why sv is missing there too.

This is now corrected.

And btw. I do have a neutral opinion to sv, as sv came away from playing with 3 barrets in a 3on3.

sv is - like every othe clan - of course invited to additionally post their match reports into the SK forums, and add a comment there. I would really like also to put pure international matches into the next coverage, not only the ones from SN ;)

Avskum
October 19, 2004, 1:03 pm
Thanks, now i feel bad.
Glad to hear it was just a mistake.