( search forums )
Hey i have an idea for a seris of 3 or more mods
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Capt. White
October 17, 2004, 11:13 pm
as above: THE series could be called the freedom series?
any way:
1 set of Terrorist weapons
1 set of U.S weapons
1 set of British Weapons!
I am willing to do everything i can i jus need somebody to do the drawing really (ill get you the pictures and stuff)
i already have alot of information on the british set please contact me[:D]

_Mancer_
October 17, 2004, 11:23 pm
Dont..ever...

Use a green font again.

Ever.

Jap_man
October 18, 2004, 11:02 am
hahahaha, i had to highlight the text to read it. O.o

Sprocket
October 18, 2004, 11:27 am
that really socked..

Capt. White
October 18, 2004, 4:00 pm
WOW! SORRY MORE ABOUT THE MOD LESS ABOUT THE FONT PLEASE!

Kelba
October 18, 2004, 10:36 pm
Terrorist and US weapons are already in game. All you need is some british pea-shooters and ur good.

papasurf31
October 20, 2004, 4:44 pm
British weapons? You mean like those big fuzzy black hats that you guys wear? Teacups and crumpets, anyone?

Messiah
October 20, 2004, 4:57 pm
Eh, I would like to see it. I dont want to say anything now because if you make it im might like it later so im just gonna sit back and wait.

Capt. White
October 20, 2004, 7:56 pm
[:(!]NEVER BE A RACIST INSULTING BRITISH PPL AND DEM BLACK FUZZY HATS ARE CALLED BUSBYS only the Coldstream guard wear dem for parade and dey happen to be the oldest and hardest army regiment that is not Special forces!

Rhombus
October 21, 2004, 9:22 am
no duble postin plz. And hey, the black fuzzy hats DO look stupid. And those guards are dumb lol, they cant even move. [:D] Lol it sometimes happens that one of em faints and the rest is just standing there in line, not even helping their buddy out[:P] Anyway he prolly meant stuff the SAS uses, like the Mp5k. Lol ow wait thats already in the game :p

Kelba
October 22, 2004, 2:48 am
quote:Originally posted by Capt. White
quote:Originally posted by Kelba
british pea-shooters
PEA SHOOTERS! look the FN Minimi is a fantastic Weapon and as for the SA-80A2 its considered one of the most acurate weapons ever built AND the SA-85 is fast repleacing the Mp5 as a anti terrorist/security weapon and btw at least our weapons hit enimies and not our allies!

I meant pea-shooter in automatics. I didnt mean british guns suck.

Sekushi
October 22, 2004, 3:06 am
Whoa, slow down there turbo. One bad choice of words and you've just committed a hate crime these days.

Teh Panda
October 22, 2004, 11:25 am
>_>. This got in to arguing thread... Pea-Shooters :p. Make Valmet weaponsry :p.

EDIT: Or dont... I'll make them... [:D]

Capt. White
October 22, 2004, 3:51 pm
Theres a really kewl tradition behind those 'fuzzy black fats'(busbys) and more than one brave man has fled at the sight of a coldstream guard advancing in perfect order and u think they cant move i take it u have never seen one if they get touched or if they feel threatened there aloud to empty a clip into u if ure threatening them with a weapon and if u touch them there aloud to do a certain drill manouver dat will almost certainly hit you somewhere (sorry bout the wholoe pea shooter thing) da teacups and crumpet thing really makes me mad. u say the hats look silly Rhombus i say ure country has several customs that i would call silly but i dont post about them and the person who first mentioned it is annoying the Busby is nothing to do with soldat unless somebody made a Coldstream guard mod. Come on all i need you to do is draw some a few of the weapons i mean all the secondaries can stay da same ill jus change name of USSOCOM. the Fn Minimi and Minigun Can stay the same Deagles only need to be couloured black and i can call it a browning 'High Power' shotgun can be left really, Mp5 to be turned into L85 (Carbine version of the SA-80) AK to be turned to L86 (Infantry LSW version of SA - 80 with longer barrel and a folded bipod) Styer to SA-80A2. Barret to a L96 sniper rifle , M79 to any grenade launcher if u have any suggestions please say possibly H&K 69 perhaps the ruger could be left as it is suggestions if u have any.

Capt. White
November 1, 2004, 3:02 pm
yer fuzzy black hats wot about the mounties: tight blue pants with yellow stripes red jacket and a smokey bear wots up with dat wud anyone in their right mind choose that as a living?

Magniitude
November 2, 2004, 12:21 am
PM me a link to any of those and i'll see what i can do.

papasurf31
November 2, 2004, 3:22 pm
Hey, it was joke, no offense to britsh people. Aside from the poor dental hygene, they're some the coolest, hottest, funniest, richest people I know.

Inquisitor
November 2, 2004, 5:12 pm
GERMANY makes the best weapons!!!

mp5 , G36 , PSG1 and the P2000 which is obviusly the best pistol eva!

Rhombus
November 3, 2004, 12:24 pm
*cough* FN P90 *cough* By the way, who made the desert eagle?

Capt. White
November 3, 2004, 3:52 pm
this is a link containing small details on all british army equipment:
http://www.army.mod.uk/equipment/index.htm
and that is no way the best pistol ever the Barretta M92F is

mipit
November 20, 2004, 6:10 pm
Mounties dont wear the suit anymore. they only use it for parades and they dont use horses they use cars duh