( search forums )
ill Tell a story about you or Draw a picture <post
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl2
October 18, 2004, 4:02 am
If you post in this topic you choose if you want me to write a story about you are draw a picture of you :D

Messiah
October 18, 2004, 4:06 am
Write about me!!! And Draw me a pic of me. Im just damn sexi ;) thats all u need to know.

Alamo
October 18, 2004, 4:06 am
storeeeh!

The Geologist
October 18, 2004, 4:16 am
Write a story of meeee!! And I know it'll be fun and educational since I'm so sciency. Right? Surely nothing wierd or off the wall would every happen in any of Carls stories.

Camping_Carl2
October 18, 2004, 4:42 am
Well Messiah Was fighting at the Alamo... Alamo came out of his house and he was having sex with meny men and was wondering why this place was named after him so he started to have a stroke and flopped around on the ground like a fish..

Messiah got pissed at this little [:-censored] and said biotch ill slap you so he took out 5 fish and slapped alamos mothers ass so hard alamo felt it so did the landscape and it fell apart the temple of doom is where they started... and alamo vs messiah started...

alamo brought out his hair cut of death well alamo wanted his own story so i wrote one

alamo was walking threw a forest when he found an old lady.. the old lady was messiah
well alamo was a horny basterd so he [:-censored]ed messiah in the butt with his penis of love...and some frosted flakes flew everywhere thats when messiah and him father made love to trees for money.. well i was trying to make koolaid... but i didnt have enough suger.. so messiah [:-censored] in a bowl for me while alamo had sex with my mother

little biotch! messiah.. asked for a robot for christmas.. and got a new dildo.. but it was electronic.. and it wiggled so he dressed it up in a little hat and a dress and called it mr wiggles

Mr wiggles.. batterys where mixed.. and it said on the DIRECTIONS DO NOT MIX BATTERYS so mr wiggles went on a rampage threw the town going threw people and having sex with random people

thats when alamo came to the rescue and said look at my new shoes and they where NIKE mr wiggles could not help but be hypnotized by the magic of the nike shoes.. so the battersy ran dead.. as alamo took the mr wiggles and coated it in paint...

messiah was pissed.. but looked with a glare in his eye.. and pulled out his cracker jack box.. and opend it up for his prize.. it was a decoder ring... he said ill fight you now..

the real fight started alamo went to the left with the dildo striking messiah in the ass very hard.. messiah took his decoder ring.. and twisted it to the left making it hit the R and hit alamo in the eye... thats when they both knew none would win the battle.. and we must wait for another to join the battle so we can continue

[file]almaovsmessiah.jpg,14003,,0[/file]

Geo ill do your story and add you to it tomarrow promise ;)

LazehBoi
October 18, 2004, 4:48 am
What.
The.
Hell.

liquidis x snake
October 18, 2004, 5:02 am
Dude Carl. Do me. Do me now. In the ass. I mean, make a story.

DannyLB
October 18, 2004, 5:17 am
lol this is an awesome idea XD

(dont care if you add me or not...i enjoy your stories anyway :) )

DeafBox
October 18, 2004, 12:22 pm
Draw a picture of a deaf box XD

Messiah
October 18, 2004, 9:33 pm
Wow, Thats really good. No seriously it is lol You gots a wild imagination ;) lmao But im black ;( Not white :P

DT
October 18, 2004, 10:13 pm
wonder what i would look like if you drew me...

TIR_Blade
October 18, 2004, 10:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by liquidis x snake
Dude Carl. Do me. Do me now. In the ass. I mean, make a story.

haha getting carried away are we? Carl's not a machine u know...he's a sexeh beast...

O Make it a team fight :D i'll be on Messiah's team :D Draw me and do a storeh! :D altho ur the boss of the story so forget i said that :p

Shyo
October 18, 2004, 10:26 pm
Camping_Carl2
October 19, 2004, 5:00 am
as Alamo was fighting Messiah with mr wiggle... The decoder ring on messiah turned Magical and trasnported them to an arena in the year 3000 where they met Geologist with a fuking mexican woman he was licking her ass out with his tounge of gold that he found when he made love to indiana jones... well

When almao and messiah saw him they decided to quit fighting for the moment.. and alamo put mr wiggle away and messiah put Decoder ring away.. as they talked to the geologist Liquid x snake shot her with his shotgun he found from doom it was all pixilated and [:-censored]ty but it made her stomach implode into a hair piece that lazehboi put on and he winked very sexually.

liquid could not take the fact that the hair piece was taking by a lazehboi.. so he ninja kicked mr wiggle in alamos pocket Mr wiggles batterys reactivated and went threw the pocket and thats where dannyLB was hit up the ass with the decoder ring... and he smiled... and sang a song it went a little like this

my name is danny i love this wiggling contraption in my ass it feels like i was mowing the grass im a teenage boy and my mom walks in the room when im touching my self so she always chooses to tell me she would rather help out and she lap dances and tap dances all over the place singing i will i will suck you up blop you up and make your [:-censored] explode with oreo cream and put it on my chocklote nipple and lick it up..

Messiah raises his eye brow as everone else does..... and liquid points his doom shotgun at danny when Deafbox drops from the sky smashing danny into small eskimos well mr wiggles then went for messiah at high speeds.. and hit his pocket CONTAINING THE DECODER RING so it fused into a dilcoder

deafbox then falls on dilcoder and the dilcoder then transforms into lazehbois mother LAZEHMOMA and she shines the world with her boobs of milk.. and cream well it was flooding the world.!! everyone was drowning... messiah was starting to drink it but it was not working liquid floated away and lived! we dont know where he went but he floated! away!! deafbox.. doesnt breath messiah is a black guy and remembered he could dance well lazehboi knew his mother ;) so he sat on her shoulder and became her puppet! but as the world was flooding the little eskimos danny turned into drank all the milk! and danny actually did something usefull

dt wants to be drawn he said... so he comes in and says high five and the eskimos one at a time give him a high five and there are so many that his hand becomes bloody and raw and falls off and he gets an infection and rots

so TIR blade starts to fuking crack up and sets up a baseball game with liquid and messiah so they could play baseball with Dts balls.. but he only had 2... and they where rapped in tin foil so they would not fall apart the baseball game started on the first month of december and that was weird said lazehboi

Tir throws a fast ball :) liquid jumps up just as alamo comes in and beats the ball off with his lucky leg made of wood as the ball goes high its a high one everyone goes omfg!! deafbox is sitting there waiting for it.. and it lands on his black boxness and it counts as a catch!! and with that one catch Liquid X snakes team WINS!! woo says everyone shyno says hello to lazehbois mother and ends up getting laid by her

The story starts like this in bed... shyo is sitting there... rubbing his nipples.. and unzipping his pants... when lazehbois mom walks in with a strap on Thats when shyo SCREAMS like a little school girl and laZehmom jumps on his ass and starts to hump! she even Manages to blow a load!! and impregnating shyos! ass :O liquid x snake was the doctor for when shyo was having the baby.. so alamo had to be the nurse

deafbox was the water fountain! well shyo had his baby!! and everyone cheered for the ass baby as liquid was the best doctor around!

[file]firstliquidfight.jpg,14003,,0[/file]

ill finish the rest of the picture later :P so dont worry deathbox and blade :)

liquidis x snake
October 19, 2004, 5:02 am
Best. Picture book. Ever.

karmazon
October 19, 2004, 5:06 am
I wanna be in the story too :(

LazehBoi
October 19, 2004, 5:20 am
HAHAHAHAHAHAASDFHADFASDF.

The Geologist
October 19, 2004, 5:28 am
Hey!!

...I never told anyone about the Indiana Jones incident...[;)]

DeafBox
October 19, 2004, 9:47 am
ahahahah nice story son. Id love to see that made into a flash movie. gw

DT
October 19, 2004, 3:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by Camping_Carl2
dt wants to be drawn he said... so he comes in and says high five and the eskimos one at a time give him a high five and there are so many that his hand becomes bloody and raw and falls off and he gets an infection and rots

where the hell did the eskimos come from anyways?
i bet they were japanise eskimos...

Maverick X?
October 19, 2004, 5:05 pm
Draw me having sex with Hilary Clinton. Make her speech bubble say "What a fine day for tea!" and have her holding a teacup. CHERIO!

-Caldur-
October 20, 2004, 7:02 am
Oi Carl, you can write about me as Caldur or Vash, whichever one you prefer, though I know which one you'll use [;)]

Random Quote: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

DeMonIc
October 20, 2004, 3:52 pm
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
This thread ownz =D

Messiah
October 20, 2004, 4:52 pm
GHhahahahahahahahah Im *So Hawt want to touch the hineyyy* LazehMomA! MMmMmMmmmmMmm Nice story....

Toumaz
October 21, 2004, 1:51 pm
Meh want to see meh in teh storeh.
This topic will pwn Carl's story topic in a few minutes...

...but please don't give Carl another sticky.