( search forums )
Howdy from a newb - and hello Alamo
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Mister.44
October 18, 2004, 4:48 pm
Howdy. Was playing last night and some guy helped me out a bit. Only I cant remember his name - it started with an "A" - it may have been alamo, but I am not sure.

Anyway - he said to get on and say hi - so here I am - hi and howdy! Just started Soldat - its a pretty good game. My wife is half Polish, so shouldnt that give me a faster respawn time or something? (I need it ;o)

b00stA
October 18, 2004, 5:00 pm
Alamo

Maybe have a look at the stickies next time:
Are you new? Introduce yourself!

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Mister.44
October 18, 2004, 5:27 pm
Yes - I saw the name Alamo, but I am not 100% sure that is who told me to post. I think I was playing against him though.

So - hey alamo - whats up.

And yes I am a newb - as shown in the topic header. I live in Kansas City and am a Freelance web designer.

Teh Panda
October 18, 2004, 5:48 pm
Hi and welcome to the forums! Have a nice stay and read rules/check right topics.

kkazican
October 18, 2004, 9:11 pm
Welcome and finally someone who is not afraid to call themselves a newb. Not noob but the proper newb. It nearly brings tears to my eyes.

Teh Panda
October 18, 2004, 9:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by kkazican
Welcome and finally someone who is not afraid to call themselves a newb. Not noob but the proper newb. It nearly brings tears to my eyes.

Softie :).

Kazuki
October 18, 2004, 9:40 pm
Haha, welcome, welcome, but yeah, you should have posted in the "Are You New?" thread. I don't blame you though. Many people don't even notice the stickies. I don't know why, but it's as if the stickies are automatically ignored by the human mind.

LazehBoi
October 18, 2004, 9:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by Mister.44
My wife is half Polish, so shouldnt that give me a faster respawn time or something? (I need it ;o)

...What the hell? Welcome, though...

Mister.44
October 18, 2004, 10:26 pm
The only reason I posted new was because Alamo wanted me to post and he would PM me somethind - I figured this would stand out more...

As for the polish reference - as I understood it this game was made by the Poles, so I thought I might get some sort of "Solidarity" bonus.

ynnePmoT
October 18, 2004, 11:13 pm
dude how old are you to have a wife? :O

b00stA
October 19, 2004, 12:24 am
quote:Originally posted by ynnePmoT
dude how old are you to have a wife? :O
quote:Originally posted by Mister.44
As for the polish reference - as I understood it this game was made by the Poles, so I thought I might get some sort of "Solidarity" bonus.
Soldat is a one man project.
[IMAGE]

N1nj@
October 19, 2004, 12:28 am
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
Haha, welcome, welcome, but yeah, you should have posted in the "Are You New?" thread. I don't blame you though. Many people don't even notice the stickies. I don't know why, but it's as if the stickies are automatically ignored by the human mind.
because there are too many stickied threads...[V]

die nadel
October 19, 2004, 5:56 am
maybe they just assume that stickies are rules and think that ignorance is bliss, at least until you get ip banned then its not quite as fun..

ynnePmoT
October 19, 2004, 11:49 am
b00sta you teh so inteligent! thank you my great genious :*

Deleted User
October 19, 2004, 12:31 pm
*wannabe n00bface*
Its genius not genious!

b00stA
October 19, 2004, 12:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by ynnePmoT
b00sta you teh so inteligent! thank you my great genious :*

..just compensating.

Messiah
October 19, 2004, 5:50 pm
Welcome :) *Sigh* Reminds me of me when I joined the forums lmao.

Melba
October 21, 2004, 2:26 pm
the reason no one sees stickies, is because they are in "all forums"... and atleast i, and i guess others press "active topics" ergo, no sticky flashing.

Alamo
October 26, 2004, 9:22 am
quote:Originally posted by Melba
the reason no one sees stickies, is because they are in "all forums"... and atleast i, and i guess others press "active topics" ergo, no sticky flashing.

Right... At least that's the reason for me ^^

Hi Mister.44! Yes it was me. Welcome :) I thought you were a cool and nice guy, so i pointed out the forums to you :) It's a fun place to hang out if you like Soldat and/or are a bit of a psycho ;) We always need cool guys to compensate the morons. ;-D

(Oh my it is so much fun to be back in the forums... i really missed you guys)

Deleted User
May 17, 2005, 9:14 pm
What is wrong with you?

Melba
May 17, 2005, 9:23 pm
Good job

Cookie`
May 17, 2005, 10:42 pm
Ban seraph give the damn thread necromancer a muppet status!

Deleted User
May 17, 2005, 10:44 pm
Welcome to the forums.

papasurf31
May 17, 2005, 10:45 pm
to compensate the morons eh?

/runs off and cries, rocking back and forth slowly in the fetal postion in a corner, then kills himslef realizing no one will ever realize what it's like to me, but stops when he realizes that would be such an emo thing to do, then kills myself for almost being extremely emo, then realizes how emo that would be and stops. THen gets run over by a fat lady on a moped.

Aquarius
May 17, 2005, 10:47 pm
Comparing with Seraph, Raptor is a valuable member of the community.

Cookie`
May 17, 2005, 10:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by AquariusComparing with Seraph, Raptor is a valuable member of the community.

I can honnestly agree with you on that one :P

b00stA
May 18, 2005, 2:05 pm
Locked.