( search forums )
Powersurge - War of the Motherboard...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Mirrorman
October 20, 2004, 2:31 am
meh, took me about 30 minutes, the ENTIRE MAP is just custom scenery... don't whine... Constructive criticism please, if you think it sucks, tell me how I can improve it, don't just tell me it sucks...

overview (this is all it is :P, there ARE walls, why do you think I made the BG black?):
[IMAGE]

Level in gameplay: [IMAGE]

Pretty sure this link'll work...:
[URL]

Messiah
October 20, 2004, 2:50 am
I like it! :) Its nice! Good Job And i think it could use a turret? And Maybe a few bunkeres to tell where you cant stand and where you cant. And is there any like pits? Where if you step in you die, if it had one it would be cool

Mirrorman
October 20, 2004, 2:56 am
meh, I dunno about all that, it's meant to be small without deathpits and such... well... I screwed up big on one part... meh... ah well...

Messiah
October 20, 2004, 2:59 am
But overall its dope :) Good Job Nice avatar by the way lol

Famine
October 20, 2004, 3:26 am
*waits for soap*

Messiah
October 20, 2004, 3:42 am
Ugh, Deli quit posting [:-censored] for nothing. Whats the point? What did *waits for soap* do for us? 100% waste time. Im tired of checking a topic to find out its *Waits For Soap*. Bash Pit is the place for that so post away there :)

liquidis x snake
October 20, 2004, 6:08 am
Dude.. calm the f*ck down.

Jap_man
October 20, 2004, 7:45 am
The map looks alright, better than what I myself can do.
Keep up the good work ;D

Melba
October 21, 2004, 2:41 pm
*waits for Soap*

blackdevil0742
October 21, 2004, 3:01 pm
i think it's nice

Toumaz
October 21, 2004, 3:16 pm
Very nice actually. I like these maps, though they f*ck up my computer.

Sam
October 21, 2004, 3:22 pm
Why are we waiting for soap?

mad_cow11
October 21, 2004, 3:27 pm
Arg, link is broken for me.

Melba
October 21, 2004, 3:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sam
Why are we waiting for soap?

beats me.

Weed
October 22, 2004, 5:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by Messiah
Ugh, Deli quit posting [:-censored] for nothing. Whats the point? What did *waits for soap* do for us? 100% waste time. Im tired of checking a topic to find out its *Waits For Soap*. Bash Pit is the place for that so post away there :)

you are a retard... such a retard...

------------------------------------------------------------

the map: nice, good idea, confusing, hard to play, but nice ^^
kinda fresh

n00bface
October 22, 2004, 6:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by Messiah

You're just adding to the spam by making posts like that. In fact, that's even worse I think. yoohooo, GD do yu0r job :O

Nice map by the way, the only thing I dislike is that the most of the surface is square on round objects, so it gets confusing for me.