( search forums )
Post EVERYTHING about cheaters here.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Oldies Soldat - v1.05b (closed)
Psyl3ntShad0w
January 9, 2003, 11:18 pm
Read title...flame them...discuss...whatever...topic must have something to do with "CHEATERS"

Also I deleted the old thread...was getting big.

(thread moved to oldies forum - DNA.styx)

NOPboy
January 10, 2003, 1:36 am
i think cheaters are the worst thing to happen to soldat. i also feel that the current state of soldat is entierly DNA.styx's fault for being so ban happy with my accounts on this forum =P. If you are tired of people crashing your servers and all the other neato stuff, thank dna.styx for getting SolCom released publicly... then grab Ardaen's little winsock project that he is working on...in that other thread I forget the url to it..but its there somewhere...and it prevents SolCom stuff...search for forum for "anti solcom" or something like that.

^ chaos ^
learn to be 31337 [:-censored]
banning this account will result in public release of soldat 1.1.0 beta. think twice. then think again. now stop thinking. don't even think about it....

mak89gt
January 10, 2003, 1:39 am
nopboy: why the hell do u create hacks? it ruins the fun of the game. no way im downloading that hack.

SoldatStriker
January 10, 2003, 1:48 am
quote:Originally posted by NOPboy
I also feel that the current state of soldat is entierly DNA.styx's fault for being so ban happy with my accounts on this forum =P. If you are tired of people crashing your servers and all the other neato stuff, thank dna.styx for getting SolCom released publicly...

banning this account will result in public release of soldat 1.1.0 beta. think twice. then think again. now stop thinking. don't even think about it....

Glad to know you can be trusted. You make it sound like it's DNAstyx's fault, but in reality, you're not taking any responsibility for your own actions. The wiser does not revel in the cause of the problem, but in the solution. You lie to yourself, evermore. If there is something you want, and you feel that we would think of you as foolish for saying so, then why must you pursue such foolish endeavors? If you want us to think of you as a god, or even respect you, then you must realize that nothing you can do will make us think that, but all that you can say.

The reason I have respect in the Soldat community is not because I'm manipulative, it's because I'm humble.

NOPboy
January 10, 2003, 3:39 am
i dont need some skilless kiddies respect, thanks. i want nothing from you...maybe besides your fine booty. =P

SoldatStriker
January 10, 2003, 4:09 am
i dont need some skilless kiddies respect, thanks. i want nothing from you...maybe besides your fine booty. =P

With that kind of attitude, I don't see how you acquire anyone's respect. I must be a kid, since you're implying you're a pediophile.

Ardaen
January 10, 2003, 4:47 am
Well, blaming it on DNA.styx is pretty much BS. Plus the beta has leaked soo much that your not gonna make a huge difference. The link has even been posted on these forums a few times already.
Just trying to remember back, I thought the sequence of events go something like:

idxchaos: I'm a cheater
everyone else: We hate cheaters
idxchaos: I will destroy soldat because you insulted me for cheating!
idxchaos: here url to cheats
DNA.stux: ban for posting cheats
time passes
idxchaos: here solcom to destroy soldat!

Its like saying: "I'm here to ruin things. But I'm really a goodguy! so if you try and stop me I'll really screw things up!"

But hey, thats just my point of view.

Outcast
January 10, 2003, 5:51 am
i think cheaters are the worst thing to happen to soldat. i also feel that the current state of soldat is entierly DNA.styx's fault for being so ban happy with my accounts on this forum =P. If you are tired of people crashing your servers and all the other neato stuff, thank dna.styx for getting SolCom released publicly... then grab Ardaen's little winsock project that he is working on...in that other thread I forget the url to it..but its there somewhere...and it prevents SolCom stuff...search for forum for "anti solcom" or something like that.

^ chaos ^
learn to be 31337 [:-censored]

Heh, who do you think you are that you can come to a forum and threaten. You are mere nothing. A cheater with out a life. A Dumb Cheater with a capitol D.
I cannot believe how
incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard
stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a
whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid.
Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have
collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity
stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in
one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your
writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this
stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang
of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else
as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on.
This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you my not hear from me
again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant
"threats" and half baked comments. Duh.

P.S. : Styx's fault? Did styx made the trainer's?(NO!), Did styx encourage cheating?(NO!) Who did all of that and then claims it's the worst thing that happened? YOU! The Stupid mascot of the forums.

NOPboy
January 10, 2003, 7:17 am
Yeah ardaen, i shoulda taken down the beta after i gave you a copy, but i "forgot" too. i forgot to take my brain medicine in my old age =)

Aunt Jemima
January 10, 2003, 11:29 am
Just leave us nopboy. this is no one's fault but yours.

_pusher_
January 10, 2003, 12:23 pm
hah thats totally bull[:-censored] chaos is a cool guy.
anyway.. Ardaen, hopefully you still know why i created my "god tool" ;D

SuperKill
January 10, 2003, 1:03 pm
LOL suddenly all the cheaters are starting to post CRAP on the forum...
(..i wonder why..)
anyway, stop acting like whores and get urselfs outta here idiots

_pusher_
January 10, 2003, 1:13 pm
hi lil fella... you dont us "cheaters" what todo or not todo.. just [:-censored]off you little [:-censored]face
i had my reasons to make my tool... if my friends are taking up on the same ideas and act on their own wishes.. is not my problem.. rather yours.. so.. just sod off ;)

_pusher_
January 10, 2003, 1:17 pm
and oh yeah.. we crack whores.. already made cheats for the beta ;X
how about that `? haha

NOPboy
January 10, 2003, 1:50 pm
yeah if you really knew that we've been talking to mike and giving our input on some cheat protection methods then you'd still be ungreatful..so far mikes taken most of my suggestions, so even at this point, you'd see less cheaters by a tab bit. However, this has also made Ardaen's work a lot harder. Then again, we shall see how we fare when the final 1.1.0 is released.

Ardaen
January 10, 2003, 1:50 pm
As I seem to remember I had been kicking you off servers because you where cheating. Then I wouldn't let you back on. So you felt I was getting too cocky and built a tool to screw everyone over even more. Its the same logic as chaos. While I may not be the best person myself and I dont mind you two most of the time that entire logic is self-centred and flawed.

An extreme example would be if I murdered someone, so you tried to get me arrested, so I go and massoccure 50 people.

_pusher_
January 10, 2003, 2:46 pm
hah funny example.. anyway this was the real scenario..
i was playing good.. you thought i were cheating.. you kicked me and got coocky.
you were like "HAHA, look at me i can kick ppl" you even took over ppl.. to cheat..
you made people think you were the good guy.

now lets make a correct example of this situation

i jerk off, you get horny.. so you tease suck my coock, and i rape you.
hah.. ;D
You are not the good guy, and thats that.
you should be thankful, chaos are trying increase usage of your filter of packets program ;x

Ardaen
January 10, 2003, 3:11 pm
Well, I'd say from our examples a middle ground a lot closer to the truth could probably be found. You where never quite that innocent or good. I may have gone a bit overkill on the kicking. Your example is sick. I just thought I'd throw that point in.

mak89gt
January 10, 2003, 3:11 pm
hey, cheaters, i got a question for ya-
how does it feel to have no friends?

SoldatStriker
January 10, 2003, 3:31 pm
I think it's hypocrytical when cheaters consider themselves gods but don't even have enough skills to make their own game. Edit a couple of lines of pre-existing codes and you consider yourselves a god? Great, but everybody else considers you a retard.

SoldatStriker
January 10, 2003, 3:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ownage of DNA.s.t.y.x
quote:Originally posted by mak89gt
nopboy: why the hell do u create hacks?
because we know how to make them.

I know how to [:-censored] your mom. But that doesn't mean I [:-censored] your mom. If [:-censored]ed your mom, you'd than have a sibling just like you. And a lot more responsibility than you're taking up now.

mak89gt
January 10, 2003, 3:47 pm
\o/! stick to topic, i think, but it is fun for me to see knightmare [:-censored]ed up!

important: do not download ^ chaos ^ hack at any cost!

Outcast
January 10, 2003, 5:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by SoldatStriker
nopboy: why the hell do u create hacks?
because we know how to make them.

I know how to [:-censored] your mom. But that doesn't mean I [:-censored] your mom. If [:-censored]ed your mom, you'd than have a sibling just like you. And a lot more responsibility than you're taking up now.
whats your point??I never said I am god cause I made a trainer ( you might want to read more then the first 5 words).I am god cause I own everyone at this game and im god cause you all worship me.Just like in PMs you cant seem to stay on track or read.Do my text confuse you any?If so would it help if I type in caps with real simple words?

ROFL , you really are dumb.....i explained most things on you in the flame nightmare inc. thread.

Outcast
January 10, 2003, 5:51 pm
No thnx

Outcast
January 10, 2003, 6:19 pm
You bow, you stupid low evolved specie with a brain disfunction.
You [:-censored] won't go 1 on 1 without cheats, i dont bow to stupid low evolved species with a brain disfunctions that are pussies too.

mak89gt
January 10, 2003, 6:47 pm
outcast:haha! knightmare deserves it!

mak89gt
January 10, 2003, 7:13 pm
oh, u do cheat!

NOPboy
January 10, 2003, 7:17 pm
ahhhh knightmare's delusions of grandeur are kind of getting annoying..

mak89gt, how does it feel to be some big fat nerdy kid who can't afford to purchase a real game? I'd say that you should get off you fat ass and get a job.. leave your house.. see the sun.. for the first time in a few years most likely. Just because you have no friends does not mean that everyone is like you, but thanks for trying to generalize us into your own category.

-censored.

_pusher_
January 10, 2003, 7:22 pm
hahaha..
mak89gt, id really want you as a friend.. pfff hahaha
and for Ardaen.. i were innocent, i dont care for your judgement.
all i care for is seeing you rot in hell. I have my reasons.. and you know them well..
you just did admit it.

SoldatStriker: i play norlmal all the time...
just that Ardaen considers me as a cheater, and thats funny... i have the skill of beeing a godlike reverser. hopefully that will come to his thought sometime, before he runs in the high walls of fire !

_pusher_
January 10, 2003, 7:27 pm
seems NOPboy are right about that fat ass kid
he's probably crying on his momy's lap now ;)

Darksider
January 10, 2003, 7:36 pm
Today I build up a server "Darksider's Playground" and a Beebo named mother [:-censored]er used his [:-censored]in' cheat mod, and he blowed up everybody. I kicked him out every [:-censored] time but he keep [:-censored]in' cheat. I kicked him 3 times and then he finally left. I hope I never see him again...and ALL YOU GUYS WHO CHEAT!! CHEATING IS A MAD, [:-censored]ING THING!!!!!!! They wont live forever at my server.

mak89gt
January 10, 2003, 7:55 pm
pusher, nopboy: u guys are cheaters, and im betting ur siding with knightmare inc. many cheaters have been banned from these forums.

_pusher_
January 10, 2003, 7:59 pm
mak89gt: seems you dont know [:-censored].
you should be banned for doing a crap ass judgement..

heh.. funny gif.. are those bullets coming out of his ass ? ;x

mak89gt
January 10, 2003, 8:07 pm
stop spamming man, get on to the topic!
just do not cheat

Ardaen
January 10, 2003, 9:49 pm
_Pusher_: How many times are we gonna have this arguement? I thought we settled it the last time. You had cheated against me and I had kicked you. Another time you where not cheating but you threatend it and I kicked you. Then you went and got revenge throughly enough etc. etc. and peace was reached? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Knightmare: Calling yourself god is not at all original. That is something you share in common with _pusher_, an individual who while being nowhere close [;)] is leagues ahead of you. Your pretty much the standard for a free game like this. It always seems to go this way, someone thinks, rightly or wrongly, that they've been mistreated by an admin. So the solution? Be mature? Go somewhere else? Continue with the community anyway? No, throw a fit and spend all your time trying to ruin it for everyone.

Outcast
January 11, 2003, 3:19 am
It's funny with knightmare's posts deleted , rofl :)

sanity
January 11, 2003, 4:50 am
i think pusher is right about the bullets coming out that guys ass tho :P

Outcast
January 11, 2003, 5:53 am
No he's not , it's commin from the gun sideways...look at the shadow on the guys shoulder

_pusher_
January 11, 2003, 6:05 am
Ardaen: you are right.. we did reach the point of peace, i wanted to help you even..
because i hate when cheaters destroy a good game..
i had the opportunity to play with a few japps or maybe it was some korea'n players..
and they were damn good.. and i were glad nobody came in and destroyed that game.
so Aerden.. when your rapid fire fix is done.. i will happily host a soldat server from time 2 time.

_pusher_
January 11, 2003, 6:07 am
heh.. ignore the shadow, it looks funny ;D

Ardaen
January 11, 2003, 6:19 am
it definatly does look a bit funny with the low framerate and transparent background. I cant say I had noticed that.

_pusher_: peace is good. It takes too much effort to dislike someone or argue with someone continuously. Although it can be fun at times [;)]

Piglet
January 11, 2003, 8:50 am
learn to program, program PROPERLY, make a great game, make it freeware, tell us where to get it. Then, we may, just maybe, acknoledge slightly, that you are anything other than crummy idiots who think 'skills' means changing a few hex values and nothing more.

I have no respect for any of you, breaking systems is easy, making them is tough

So there.

Go p33r yourselves, cause none of us will

_pusher_
January 11, 2003, 1:03 pm
ooh... look at that a lil whaxxor fella lol
iam a big haxxor.. and i will [:-censored]0r you anytime..

dood just [:-censored] off.. nobody asked for your opinion..

Mossy
January 11, 2003, 3:24 pm
I like the old Cheaters topic.... Moderator_delete , or just take this to the Bash Pit...

( I don't feel cumfy using the flag yet.... so if anyone wants too feel free.... )

Ardaen
January 11, 2003, 4:35 pm
Yah, I dont think the old one shoulda been deleted, I think it shoulda been locked and this one given the same title with a 2 at the end. Oh well [V]

Psyl3ntShad0w
January 11, 2003, 5:29 pm
well this thread turned into a flame arena...blah...

Mossy
January 11, 2003, 7:40 pm
From now on I think that whenever a Moderator or Administrator is absent from the forums, there should always be backups!

This way so many things could have been prevented on these forums the last few days.

sqweek
January 11, 2003, 7:47 pm
Bad day for cheating.
There are like no servers (that I have a decent ping at) left standing now :(
cheating I can more or less understand... but when it comes to crashing every server... ah well, at least I was getting to the cheaters :P

mak89gt
January 11, 2003, 8:23 pm
yeah, i wish they wouldnt crash the servers
^ chaos ^: here is my message - [:-censored] you @$$hole!

Neuralize
January 12, 2003, 1:46 am
Ah, Piglet is right..
Not of you are true hackers.. Hackers hack for the greater good, for a divine purpose...
Crackers destroy, ruin, and are general assholes.. All you "omg haxxor doods" , are just Crackers...
And you know what Pusher, no one asked for yours either...

If you want to play in peace, get a group of people on a forum, password the forum, have someone make a server and do not register it in the lobby.. simple as that, someone in that group starts being a dumbass, kick them out and change the IP.

NOPboy
January 12, 2003, 7:52 am
feel the love...thanks fatty. here is my message: leave your house once in a while, try to loose that big fat gut of yours..

SoldatStriker
January 12, 2003, 9:57 am
feel the love...thanks fatty. here is my message: leave your house once in a while, try to loose that big fat gut of yours..

Of course, you point out other people's weaknesses because you can't come to terms with your own. If you weren't weak, then you wouldn't have to cheat. That's the bottom line.

dittyman
January 12, 2003, 10:59 am
i hate the fact that people need to cheat to win
i mean learn how to play first then test your skills on others
if u want to cheat do it on bots so they can cheat back and see how u like it

dittyman
January 12, 2003, 11:04 am
nopboy your probably fat too and could use some exercise
how do u know people are fat if u havent met them??

dittyman
January 12, 2003, 11:06 am
soldat striker its funny whenu write it wise man talk and riddles your ninja pic suits u

mak89gt
January 12, 2003, 11:16 am
\0/!
yeah, ninja pic suits him
nopboy: go on a diet!

SoldatStriker
January 12, 2003, 12:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by dittyman
soldat striker its funny whenu write it wise man talk and riddles your ninja pic suits u

Heh, heh, heh. Thanks for noticing! In reality, I love to argue, because I look at problems scientifically, and look at things for what they are. I try to be entertaining, no matter my audience, because, if I wasn't, I just wouldn't be me. I can't live as anyone else, so I live without regrets. My biggest problem as far as wise man talk goes, however, is that I have a thinking complex. I think faster than I speak, and talk faster than I think. However, I try to keep things in perspective, and learn as I grow.

As for the ninja pic...That's an actual picture of me from last year's Anime Club's Halloween "Bloodbath" film festival. I went in my Yukata, and happened to get a wooden sword from a friend when I got there. I currently don't sport the usual Gendo Ikari goatee, but am now a clean shaven gel laden ladies man, with the ladies plan-blueprints to the bed, one six to my gal and a magnum instead.(Kids, if you don't know what this means, don't ask! Get a grownup to help you with scissors!)

One more bit of advice on arguing: In an argument, you can tell that your opponent has lost when they switch focus from the problem, and take a focus on more personal matters, i.e., attacking the person they're arguing against, instead of working towards their goal. The reason this is is because in an argument, a purpose is meant to fulfilled. In this topic's most recent case, cheaters want to continue cheating, while normal Soldat players would rather play the game as it was intended to be played.

It sounds like a childish argument to me(nonetheless one I wouldn't mind taking part in so I can act like I give a damn, throw off a bunch of people's perception, and then make them feel like they won), but after a short period of thought, I have found a more extreme solution.

Create a special version of Soldat just for cheaters, that is only combatible with hacked copies of itself. That way, the cheaters could finally play a game of Soldat that features guns that fire 100 grenade rounds at once, sniper rifles that fire just as many, infinite life, and teams where you can be on both teams at the same time. All of the game rooms would allow an infinite number of players, and the ban command would only increase your level. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. Shots that lag up everyone's computer, dual teams, and people joining games way over the limit. Besides that, it doesn't seem that cheaters want to play with regular Soldat players anyway. If they did, then they wouldn't go around saying they are god, own people, or that the regular player wasn't at their skill level. I mean, honestly, if you're a cheater, and you're that skilled, than you're doing a great disservice to yourself to play against nothing but other skilled people. Regular players would never believe you, but if you fight against another skilled cheater, and you both used hacks to make every weapon rapid fire and be on both teams while having infinite life. I'm sure after that, you could find who the better cheater was.

You see people, what I'm trying to say is that cheaters who have come to be known here in the Soldat community tend to be bitter because they are misunderstood. Although arrogant, what they really seek to do is show us how great their cheating skills really are. In that vein, I suggest we set up passworded servers just for cheaters, and have Spike set up a miniCheaterCTF league. That way, they could put that arrogance to good use!

Or I could just go [:-censored] Ownage of D.N.A Styx's mom. Because I know how. ;)

Seriously though, I'm wondering why nobody's made an account titled Ownage of Ownage of D.N.A Styx yet. Maybe it's because they know what originality is, but on another note, I think it's pretty cool that all cheaters here use deductive logic. At this rate they'll be throwing stones at their own shadows and dying at the late age of 24.

Deleted User
January 12, 2003, 12:56 pm
Cheats0rz Sux0rs very h@rd!!!!!!! They who use cheats are very bad in this game........

mak89gt
January 12, 2003, 1:21 pm
soldat striker: i think i will make an account called 'ownage of knightmare inc'. but im not sure i will.

Neuralize
January 12, 2003, 5:58 pm
Ah wise one you are SoldatStriker.

SoldatStriker
January 12, 2003, 7:46 pm
lol loser

Hmmm, how should I respond to this? By saying I'm better than you, or that you're worse than me? The truth is, neither. I accept you for who you are. It's obvious that you just want attention. Now that you have my attention, what will you do with it? My mind's too strong to be changed so easily.

By the way, that's a funny picture. Did you draw it yourself?

Ardaen
January 12, 2003, 10:23 pm
Wheee I've been having fun with cheaters on the servers testing my remote admin software. Here is a mock example:
*cheater starts cheating*
Ardaen: Wow, another cheater, how lame
Cheater: HAHAHAHAHA!
Ardaen: How would you like 1 free ban?
Cheater: I cannot be banned! HAHAHAHAH
Ardaen types command to ban cheater
*cheater has left the game

The best part is they dont come back. I would love to see thier faces when they see the little message on their screen after they've tried to bypass the ban "You have been banned".

Ahh its nice that the days of those cocky unbannable cheaters are gone, alteast for a while [;)]

LumpyFerret
January 13, 2003, 2:05 am
IS this on ur own server? cuz if a cheater got hold of that it would be really lame.....

Ardaen
January 13, 2003, 4:03 am
No it is not on my own server. Hence the 'remote admin' part. Your right it would be lame if a cheater got access to it. This is why access will be limited by username, IP and password on the public release. Oh and I'm sure someone will try and hack this. They may even succeed. But they can already kick anyone and crash servers so what can they really do thats worse? They can prevent people from getting online until an admin manually changes the config. I may have to release patches for bugs and exploits. Big deal.

Omega
January 13, 2003, 4:18 am
yeah, i wish they wouldnt crash the servers
^ chaos ^: here is my message - [:-censored] you @$$hole!

[:-weepn] lmfao, another friend chaos has got and don't diss chaos.

he was only pissing around and wasn't gonna release his hack till someone really funny come on net and started mail bombing him, if the sad loser hadn't have done that all ur servers wouldn't be going down and the new protection been added, proberly won't stop someone, lets hope its chaos AGAIN we know how much u love him, lets love him more.

^ CHAOS ^ u know i love you man, your my god, i wanna see more.

Do it for me, do it for all hackers around.

Ardaen
January 13, 2003, 5:38 am
While it was wrong of someone to e-mail bomb idxchaos he is not exactly innocent either. The crash problem was at its worst before he made the public release. What does this mean? You figure it out. [:)]

Other then he made it hard to play for a while I have no problem with chaos. He does seem to have the ability to be reasonable (even if he doesnt always use it [;)]) something I cant say about a few.

_pusher_
January 15, 2003, 12:22 am
Drop all your guns and flag if your holding it NOW !!!!!! ;D
hehe.. heya Ardaen
thanks for clearing that stuff on me with cheating..
but.. anyway.. lets [:-censored] it ;)

mak89gt
January 15, 2003, 3:41 pm
u do cheat!

Omega
January 15, 2003, 7:06 pm
mak89gt, i sense some childish behaviour coming from you.

Ardaen
January 15, 2003, 7:42 pm
Wow, while I dont mind the support from mak I gotta say those 2 fighting is getting very lame... maybe they need thier own forum? (or from what one can infer from the few messages a room [;)])

Got a bit of selective memory Knightmare? oh well, I'm sure your the best player out there, I mean after all you can't remember losing right? [;)]
Glad to see your not spamming as much, mind shrinking the sig a bit tho? We've all seen it. You could post those images in the thread devoted to flaming you.

Ardaen
January 15, 2003, 10:28 pm
I have been trying to figure out which of the games we both played in which that happend. I can think of two cases. Doesnt really matter, I'm not gonna argue with you. This thread has had enough arguments and flaming.

NavySeal
January 15, 2003, 10:29 pm
when i was playing on a server there was a cheater who called kill3r or something. he was not on the score and he was cloaked, quad damage and first with one kill from me. i can´t belive how he got those stats with those cheat. On one homepages people had voted about "if you get better if you use trainer"
many said yes. it´s funny in the start but just for some days. STOP CHEATING AND DON`T USE TRAINER

_pusher_
January 16, 2003, 9:05 am
my trainer "DropGuns 'n' Flag" is funny :)

Deleted User
January 16, 2003, 10:43 am
cheat0rs sux0rz!!!!!!

Darac
January 16, 2003, 11:07 am
can someone (a cheater) please tell me in this thread or in pm if they wish to stay hidden, why it is so fun to goa nd crash servers and kill ppl with weapons of mass destruction? sure i see it could be slightly alittle fun for about 1 or two mins... but to constantly do it, its abit sad.

SuperKill
January 16, 2003, 12:41 pm
exactly...
theyre just gay ;)

Omega
January 16, 2003, 11:12 pm
id find it quite amusing random server crashes, i'd make an app to find all servers running then just pick next one then crash next then crash and do it till all gone, now that'd be funny

and weapons of mass-destruction, hmmm would u rather kill someone with a lil gun or a full on screen filling weapon that looks much much much much cooler.

I'd say screen filling maybe its just me but i ain't bothered.

Ardaen
January 17, 2003, 12:00 am
Didja finally find a new crash packet _pusher_? I'd be glad to hear about it [;)]
I'm trying to decide if I should finish the next version of my software, what with the rel... er... what with things that may be happening soon.

Ardaen
January 17, 2003, 2:30 am
Lol, again? What he do this time? or is this just a continuation of his two other bans?

censored
January 17, 2003, 1:48 pm
other two bans i suppose. i like the fact that the ban hasn't been lifted from that sabba account which says it was only banned for 5 days. trouble lies ahead.

Ardaen
January 17, 2003, 1:56 pm
LOL, dont tell me that he is gonna over-react and try to destroy the world of soldat again.

censored
January 17, 2003, 3:57 pm
no no, hes just spamming the beta url in all the games i seem to join. some kind of automated bot thing. hes connected to like 15 servers at once.

Ardaen
January 17, 2003, 10:19 pm
Oh good, as long as its not anything important [;)]

Jimmy
January 20, 2003, 4:49 am
damn they love banning people don't they cuz they can't face the fact we are GODS. lol

Ardaen
January 20, 2003, 5:52 am
Funny how common being a 'god' is these days. Does every second person with the ability to cheat (whether they made the cheat themself or not) call themself god? Wow, how original.

But it is true that bans are also getting a bit out of hand. The good news is there is an easy fix for this problem. If noone cheats for the majority of the time then admins wont ban so quick. If lots of people cheat then admins aren't gonna spend the time caring, they'll just ban.

snappy10
January 20, 2003, 7:05 am
i would just like to point out 1 thing. i really hate ppl who crash servers but i feel i must point 1 thing out. i was hosting my server like i usually do(-==- somthing most of time) when chaos came in and i knew what he could do so i asked him very nicely not to crash my server. (considering i have a bug where i have to restart my comp to be able to remake my server.) anyways he said fine and left my server. all im pointing out is try asking them nicely youd be suprised that they are human beings and you never know you might find them in a good mood

Jimmy
January 20, 2003, 5:41 pm
lol i just find it amusing that you ban me. cuz i talk to chaos, so u must fear me or something.

Jimmy
January 20, 2003, 5:43 pm
and to the human being thing, people are gud like that, but most people flame and [:-censored] then people getting pissed and start crashing, like chaos did when he got mail bombed by some inmmature idiot off these forums... not thats there many on here of course.

sn0w
January 21, 2003, 7:34 am
hi ^cha0s^ and _pusher_
this is sn0w from [renegade]
dont you fuks understand why we hack? not to feel good, not to win, but for the challenge...chaos said it best "there must be chaos in the world at all times"

we play the game too. and yes, dna.styx you are a moron.
^cha0s^ is a nice guy, and we dont cheat that much, its just fun to make hacks. neither me chaos or pusher actually use these hacks (much) its up to you kiddies. and i believe ^cha0s^ he wouldnt have released the beta if it wasn't for dna.styx's insane power/ego trip.

be cool dna.styx
good work michal

out. [renegade]sn0w

Aquillion
January 21, 2003, 10:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Ardaen
Funny how common being a 'god' is these days. Does every second person with the ability to cheat (whether they made the cheat themself or not) call themself god? Wow, how original.

But it is true that bans are also getting a bit out of hand. The good news is there is an easy fix for this problem. If noone cheats for the majority of the time then admins wont ban so quick. If lots of people cheat then admins aren't gonna spend the time caring, they'll just ban.
Or, hopefully, the next version of Soldat will be less vunerable to cheats and will therefore not have as much of a need for moderation. There are increasing numbers of people who seem to be setting up servers and banning anyone who wins against them or uses tactics they don't like; and though it's easy enough to go somewhere else, it can still be almost as annoying as the cheaters themselves when it happens.

It would be nice to be able to just go back to playing the game without having to worry about people whipping out magical powers or changing the rules to suit themselves.

OutLook
January 21, 2003, 7:33 pm
I am the only true god on this forum.and I dont cheat, just plain ol fashion owned people.

ts_team
January 21, 2003, 9:41 pm
Cheaters are not very smart. Infact, they are dumb. One that calls himself Bounty Hunter had threatenned my clan, Global Rebellion, saying that,"You will never play Soldat again!," and crashed every server we made.
[:D]
Thanks to Ardean's anti-hack for servers, I stopped him and he felt stupid when I named it -{gReb}Bounty Sucks and he couldn't join or crash the server with that hack Chaos uses. He later gave up trying to be terrorist-like and he feels very dumb now. If you ever see Bounty Hunter, give him your worste regards.
Today I killed a cheater who was shooting everywhere killing every Alpha soldier, but I used agility and raced up and shot him with my m-79. I did that twice until he finally left (or maybe got kicked).
This proves how dumb cheaters are, and how easily we can kill them newbs.
Post your stories, and show everyone why being a cheater proves you stupid.
[:P]
[IMAGE]

Ardaen
January 21, 2003, 10:17 pm
Heh, I played a game with 'Knightmare Inc.' in it this morning. It wasnt soo bad, he seems to have, atleast in part, gotten over himself. Ofcourse I whipped his ass [;)] but thats not the point. Hopefully the more positive seeming attitude he seemed to have there will continue [:)]. I like the idea of a person who has been rejected from a community like that changing thier attitudes.

Afghan_Terror
January 22, 2003, 10:43 am
Don't you think your going over the top banning people.

Yeah online cheating pretty much sux as you can't play a decent, suppoze ur mod but i'm just saying its OVER THE TOP.

mak89gt
January 22, 2003, 11:45 am
people that cheat have no right in this forum.

Hatebreeder
January 22, 2003, 1:06 pm
mak89: nobody likes you.. and you really suck at playing. ball sucking kid :and for DNA styx... hehe, times going to get rough ;)
Ardean: iam sorry i've found new cool stuff wich iam going to release cuz of DNA stüx
iam sorry i truly am..
and for all of you I MADE GOD ! ;D
//iam pusher ;) THE Hatebreeder.

Hatebreeder
January 22, 2003, 1:10 pm
oh yeah... the new beta version..
was funny to unpack and alter ;X

mak89gt
January 22, 2003, 3:30 pm
Hatebreeder: no use man, ur gonna get banned within 24 hours. ur just wasting ur time getting a new identity!
other guys: look carefully in that guys first post: hes _pusher_, he was banned once. he is a cheater.

DNA.styx
January 22, 2003, 3:39 pm
(he's gone already, he was _pusher_, my forum security program flagged him as soon as he logged on using his new account. I'm not editing folks profiles when I ban the same person multiple time just incase I really do look like a big bad unfair admin - Not everyone believes what they read in a distro's redme.txt anyhow [:)])

Deleted User
January 22, 2003, 8:54 pm
Heh, I played a game with 'Knightmare Inc.' in it this morning. It wasnt soo bad, he seems to have, atleast in part, gotten over himself. Ofcourse I whipped his ass [;)]

bull[:-censored] you did.Funny how I was 10-15 kills behind and ended with 34/40, after I got use to your lagging.

Ardaen
January 22, 2003, 9:37 pm
Too bad, guess he hasn't changed. Oh and yes, I started the round 2 kills ahead. This changed to 10 kills ahead. Then at 13 kills after him saying "Null shot" a lot he disconnected. Oh and on that server the game ends at 40 kills, it didn't end until looong after knightmare was gone. Unless the fool came back under a diff name, either way we do know WHO is full of BS here. [:)] Wheee fun.

ts_team
January 23, 2003, 5:10 am
Check this cheater out. Killed him more than 10 times. [:P]

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
January 23, 2003, 5:14 am
Too bad, guess he hasn't changed. Oh and yes, I started the round 2 kills ahead. This changed to 10 kills ahead. Then at 13 kills after him saying "Null shot" a lot he disconnected. Oh and on that server the game ends at 40 kills, it didn't end until looong after knightmare was gone. Unless the fool came back under a diff name, either way we do know WHO is full of BS here. [:)] Wheee fun.
hey there you sack pimple,if you would stop sucking penis long enough you would remember me leaving the server after the map change and it was cause of the invisible cheat that guy was using , but you seem to know alot about that cheat.Also what happen with dna.styx? he use to ban me after 30 seconds, what did he give up?HAHAHAHAH

Ardaen
January 23, 2003, 5:44 am
ts_team: Lol, thats a great image [:)]

Server admins: 3 Servers are running what I hope will be the final test of my remote admin [:)] but now I need sleep, final exam at school tommorow [:(]

Knightmare Inc: Oh well, a fun game. I was on such a winning streak, as I usually am on that server what with the 100 ms pings [:)]

DNA.styx
January 23, 2003, 8:59 am
quote:Originally posted by War Pig
Also what happen with dna.styx? he use to ban me after 30 seconds, what did he give up?HAHAHAHAH
You give a guy a chance to grow up or shut up, but some folks will never do either.

Aunt Jemima
January 23, 2003, 11:15 am
hehe war pig has -1 posts...

LKS_HolsteinCow
January 23, 2003, 6:16 pm
I hate the cheaters that can kill you when you're in FG mode. D:<

SuperKill
January 23, 2003, 7:24 pm
o.0
is it just me or the cheater count on the servers DROPPED TO 1 \ 2 cheaters !!!!
i think maybe a few n00bass cheaters are left.
really fun playing now [;)]

Ardaen
January 23, 2003, 7:30 pm
I've banned a grand total of 53 cheaters since I started the remote admin testing on a few servers. [:)] That and cheating is boring. Its no suprise they stop. They'd get better thrills from skydiving. [:)]

SuperKill
January 23, 2003, 8:40 pm
woah ur program really works ?
thats great!!
no wonder they stop showing up

Ardaen
January 24, 2003, 5:59 am
Well, it usually works. It would seem there are a few crash bugs in it still, and someone has discovered a crash exploit that goes through it. But your average cheater who downloads someone else's work is pretty screwed. Lets just hope the people who can make cheats that can damage servers running my software have some self respect [:)]

Anyway I'm one amature (bad) programmer, I can only do so much.

sacho_bob
January 24, 2003, 8:27 am
hehe Ardean.. self respect ;)
*bam* *bam* *baaam* hehe

mak89gt
January 24, 2003, 11:17 am
Ardaen: dont worry man, u make really good hack counters and stuff, ur not amatuer!

penti
January 24, 2003, 8:28 pm
mak89gt: keep your pants on

Ardaen
January 24, 2003, 9:23 pm
Lol, no they aren't good, its just they are all that there is for 1.05b [:)] anyway, I'm one person making anti-cheats, how many people do you think are trying to break my anticheats? No fair, even the teams [;)]

Deleted User
January 24, 2003, 9:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by penti
mak89gt: keep your pants on

lol its funny cause he is gay.

penti
January 24, 2003, 9:46 pm
heh i knew it ;)

SuperKill
January 24, 2003, 10:24 pm
w00t ?!
where did u came from ?????
ur a fooking SHAME to every supers around the globe !!
ok i'll stick to subject..
ardaen, are u planning a public release of ur little program or u'll just keep it for urself ??

Ardaen
January 25, 2003, 5:37 pm
I am planning a public release, but I was hoping to get it so it can be left running, as it is there seems to be a random bug that could be a crash exploit. [:(]

Social Poison
January 30, 2003, 7:57 am
--Not really related to the current conversation.... I'm just pissed about cheaters--

ARGH!!! I Can NOT play a game of CtF that lasts for more than a few rounds without some *sshole showing up with a hyper barret or m79! I mean come on! CtF matches with 8 ppl per side when EVERYONE has pings from 50-200 is rare and really really fun. But invariably when I find one of these rare gems, a cheater shows up and sh*ts all over it.

Ok... I feel a little better...

I did see one thing though. Someone had set up a cheater server. Great. Now if they'd just all go there and leave the legit players alone, all in Soldat land would be peaceful........ er... well maybe not _peaceful_ but certainly fought on fair grounds.

grrrr....

Ronin
February 1, 2003, 2:58 am
Taken from my dedicated server this evening :

[kscv[korea]] archeahacking.com!!
[kscv[korea]]
[kscv[korea]] cheat!!
[kscv[korea]]
[kscv[korea]] site
[kscv[korea]]
[[DS].:Neo:.] reapeat it
Time Left: 27 minutes
Lobby server pinging - 62.233.202.165:13073
[[DS].:Neo:.] repeat it
[kscv[korea]] archeahacking.com
[kscv[korea]]

Proof that only stupid people are breeding!

mak89gt
February 1, 2003, 5:54 am
that sucks bad.same thing once when [:-censored] was giving links to hacks to a n00b. that was 2 months back, i think.

Aunt Jemima
February 1, 2003, 2:36 pm
u know whats more sorry than ppl who cheat?

ppl asking for cheats

mak89gt
February 1, 2003, 2:40 pm
i agree 99%

vegetto
February 2, 2003, 1:22 am
If you cheat then what the [:-censored] is the point of playing if you can just stand still and unload bullets into an enemy?

SoldatStriker
February 2, 2003, 4:25 am
People who cheat don't do so for their own benefit, but cheat because they try to get attention from a certain group. Because of their short comings, they feel it is necessary to go below standards.

Baron Von Sextron
February 3, 2003, 3:01 am
don't they get bored? it seems pretty monotonous to win all the time, not through skill. doesn't the fun in taking on a challenge stem from the risk that you might not complete it?

Mossy
February 3, 2003, 3:23 am
I agree - in ctf_Death they just sit there wasting em all when they spawn...

vegetto
February 3, 2003, 7:53 pm
I hate bugs, hacks, cheats, and lag in all games. It ruins the game because some else gets the advantage. Kind of like looking at someone stuck in the wall and can't shoot while you pull out your colt and take slow shots at him.

Bugs should by illegal!! [:-happy]

Afghan_Terror
February 3, 2003, 11:51 pm
bugs should be illegal now thats just plain funny.

Ivan0
February 4, 2003, 1:32 am
i like vegetto's sig best :P

hacks have always been created
hacks are always being created
hacks will always be created

just that some things are more prone to hacks than others

Meandor
February 4, 2003, 4:51 pm
did somebody saw somebody cheating in the new version?

DNA.styx
February 4, 2003, 7:42 pm
not yet...but my ban list has 63 entries on it :O)

Ender
February 4, 2003, 8:00 pm
would it be illigal to ask all nice hackzorz and stuff to get rid of the 14 days window and make the mp3 player available for all?

DNA.styx
February 4, 2003, 9:23 pm
yup, that would get you a forum ban & then I would have 64 IPs in my banned.txt

Onyros
February 4, 2003, 9:32 pm
Haven't you already? :Þ

Ardaen
February 5, 2003, 12:01 am
Heh, how about creating hacks then blackmailing Michal with them to get a registration [;)]

Yes its a joke.

Ender
February 5, 2003, 8:06 am
well then i will not ask to please make a patch that gets rid of the not working after 14 days

DNA.styx
February 5, 2003, 10:06 am
Requests/posts for hacks/serials/patches for 1.1 will be treated the same as for trainers/hacks for v1.0.5b

Meandor
February 5, 2003, 12:14 pm
what about asking someone to use his hacking skills for good... i mean something like deleting soldat cheaters sites.. that'll prevent a part of cheating if the haxors they can hack the new version

DNA.styx
February 5, 2003, 12:22 pm
Personal opinions of Soldat hackers aside......any form of illegal activity is, of course, frowned upon.

Ender
February 5, 2003, 3:12 pm
"Requests/posts for hacks/serials/patches for 1.1 will be treated the same as for trainers/hacks for v1.0.5b"

jup that's why i decided NOT to ask to pleaase make a patch to get rid of the 14 days thingy

xcon
February 9, 2003, 9:56 pm
everyone has been in a game with a cheater weather they notice it or not. unless that is if you are on a server that prevents it somehow. anyway ever see some one owning people with a shotgun? looks normal right? has same fire speed and everything. sane travel simes right? but look closely at the shot. it looks as if it has a full spread when freshly fired. only..theres about 100 friggn bullets in there instead of 10 or whatever! its time to go prone and waste em

Aquillion
February 10, 2003, 12:15 am
Ender, there's already a patch to get rid of the 14 days thingy, and I guarantee that the person who made it will not get banned from this board. Download version 1.1.1. [:P]

Of course, it was only a line in the license agreement in the first place, but if you really want it changed then that's how you do it.

censored
February 10, 2003, 3:37 am
yeah ive seen the unpacked exe minus the 14 day nagware [:-censored] removed floating around like 2 minutes after it was released..

gromgutten
February 10, 2003, 7:47 pm
Cheaters suXXor!

Nebby
February 12, 2003, 1:35 am
why?

i mean, why cheat?

i have to say i HAVE tried it myself (playing with bots), while i was impressed at it, it grew boring fast. so the only reason people cheat after the boredom stage is to piss them off. why?

not only does it ruin the game for everyone else, it makes mike feel like his months of work is worthless. so. just. why?

.FF.nEcRoTik
February 17, 2003, 3:18 am
Cheaters have always been banned
Cheaters are always being banned
Cheaters will always be banned
:)

sicnarf
February 18, 2003, 4:45 am
bots are cheats =)

enjoyincubus
February 20, 2003, 2:21 am
Hmmm....still dont get why people want to go back to the old version. Is it because you have to search extra hard for games without a lobby server? Oh, maybe its because of all the cheaters who play. Hmmm....when you figure it out, please tell me....

CJ

Deleted User
March 2, 2003, 5:10 pm
Cheaters sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its okey with powerful weapons but it must have a weak point and every body must has it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![xx(]

dr_chapato
March 7, 2003, 12:53 am
why? console ban me for use cheats, when i never use them

i guest that is for hight ping

Evolution
March 7, 2003, 3:23 am
there are alot of hack downloads that people have
for SOldat 1.05b like the health hack i see.

DNA.styx
March 7, 2003, 10:21 am
dr_chapato: if you are running the currect version of soldat you're best not posting in here (this is just for the older versions)

Bombspecialist
May 29, 2003, 2:54 pm
I don't cheat..... ask eyic, been kicked and banned on our clan server, but the host(giff) didn't ban me he said so himself.(just ask him if you don't believe me)
Ask eyic....... Damn bug.........to be continued

StelarBoy
October 30, 2003, 12:36 am
sarpa is the most wanted cheater of the chilean soldat league
he studied in the pontificia university catholic of chili

AL3X1C0N
January 7, 2004, 8:18 pm
i mett ardean at soldat once he told me something.....
hes not all that inocent trust me he told me a secret command wut i wont
tell you guys it not a cheat command its just int he game michal put it in there ;)
its afriggin kwel command :)

El_Mariachi
January 8, 2004, 11:23 am
Lol, Im thinking that Al3x1con here made a search for "cheats" and replied to every goddamn topic found ;)
Many of the topics are _very_ old

/Mariachi

frogboy
January 8, 2004, 11:24 am
Al3x1con- /l*mb*?

TheArc
February 25, 2004, 11:03 pm
I agree with creating them because you can, and it's up to players to not cheat (in public servers). I always believed that cheating demoralizes a game, but in online games I just thing cheaters/hackers are just [:-censored]ing losers who live in the parents basement because they've failed as real programmers (or at being a person in general) so they take out there rage by making hack programs to be an a**hole, and then cheating with them to ruin the sanctity and enjoyment of the game. They should spend their time doing something useful, doing someting like this....[:-banghead] !

[:-crazy]</rant>[:-crazy]

TheArc
April 4, 2004, 7:04 pm
wow, that was FUN!

silencer
April 5, 2004, 8:57 am
Cheating in games is like cheating in life.
Somebody can have satisfaction from it, and somebody not.
Cheats should be only done by orginal game makers.
If such don't want to "cheat" the game, bad for cheaters.[8]
[:-censored] for every cheater reading this post!!!!!!!!!

The Noid
April 5, 2004, 11:12 am
I just gotta say that a cheater can be from a soldier to a guy you see everyday named
Bob. You just dont know who's cheating and will they will cheat.

Krios
June 4, 2004, 2:06 am
cheaters suck, i mean like they lag up the servers sooooo much. and thoughs stupid walll hacks. They go out of the playin area all the time then shoot u. And thoughs speed hacks, how r u suposed to shoot them?Bottom line......Hacks suck bad....and ppl who use them suck even worse.

Skate4Razors
November 15, 2004, 5:11 am
I WILL F**K CHEATERS IN THE A**. Naw, I'll just leave a server... God I hate them so much! They ruin the godness of Soldat, it's like saying, "I SUCK AT SOLDAT, I'm going to own you with this here hack!" I hate them...

b00stA
November 15, 2004, 4:20 pm
Let this topic rest in peace already..