( search forums )
Rant
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
that fuking sniper
October 22, 2004, 7:58 am
I hate how people camp on top of the little openings infront of each base on Voland and get themselves cheap and easy kills.

I hate how people camp the little opening on top of the base in Kampf and get cheap and easy kills as well.

I hate how whenever Death comes on, people start trying to convince the admins to change the map because they cant bear the close fighting.

I hate how people who cant bear the close fighting on Death and Kampf end up camping it.

I hate how people camp the top of Viet and get cheap and easy kills.

I hate blind laws on B2b.

I hate it when a person runs out of ammo and just nades all he has at you, never hits a single nade, but they trip all around you and explode at once, killing you instantly, for no effort from mister nade spammer.

I hate how people wont leave me the [:-censored] alone whenever I walk into a server to play a game.

I hate random racists on servers.

I hate how cheaters act like they can take a ban when threatened that they will be banned, and when they do get banned, they never come back.

I hate how cheat makers think they can use the law to keep their sites from being closed down when they are breaking the law by actually violating the Soldat Terms of Agreement (morons).

Edit #2 (corrected some grammar issues for Famine's peace of mind ;)): I hate how people make up pussy excuses to bitch out of CWs with my clan. These people cant appritiate the game. I used to love playing superior players because I can actually learn something from the loss. Goddamn cowards.

I hate how people leave the server when their team starts losing.

I hate how people say other games are better than Soldat or make fun of the 2D on Soldat while playing Soldat at the same time (morons #2).

I hate how whiners make up a noob-term for every weapon they cant go up against.

I also hate how people think some weapons take more skill to use than others.

I hate Vundo.

Edit: I love Marb's sis.

SuperKill
October 22, 2004, 8:08 am
(y)

Hitman
October 22, 2004, 10:18 am
I pretty much agree with all of your hates..

Deleted User
October 22, 2004, 10:24 am
Ctf_death [:-censored]ing sucks.. [:-censored]ing laglaglaglag

Jap_man
October 22, 2004, 10:31 am
hohoo;...no one carescarescares

frogboy
October 22, 2004, 10:37 am
I agree with TFS too... and in addition:

I hate that ABA sign.

Hektik Sniper
October 22, 2004, 10:42 am
i hate how people whine about whiners :(

SuperKill
October 22, 2004, 10:51 am
and yea, wtf is the problem with ctf_death ?

Jap_man
October 22, 2004, 10:53 am
and how does it "laglaglaglag"?

LazehBoi
October 22, 2004, 11:16 am
quote:Originally posted by
Edit: I love Marb's sis

Hahahahahaha... I saw that. XD

ThaD
October 22, 2004, 3:12 pm
don't hate, love!

Maverick X?
October 22, 2004, 5:01 pm
Ummmmm....uhhhh......we dont care?

DT
October 22, 2004, 6:42 pm
i hate it when you take extra damage thats JUST enough to kill you

Deleted User
October 22, 2004, 7:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
and yea, wtf is the problem with ctf_death ?

YEAH! Death is an awesome map, all these 1.1+ pussies can't take the close fighting, which is the best part of the game >:(

TFS, don't you hate it when people change to the winning team when their team is losing, completely unbalancing the game and making other people lose their scores by changing to the losing side?

Messiah
October 22, 2004, 7:27 pm
Agreed.

that fuking sniper
October 23, 2004, 1:30 am
Stalky, I agree, yea I hate that too, but I've seen people leave more often than change teams. Maybe they cant take the "shame" of unbalancing the game. Anyway, Maverick, I'd put my answer as the following: If you dont like/care about a thread, especially ones with a tell-tale title such as this one, you dont go ahead and view it just to say how nobody cares (quite obviously, many others actually agreed with some of my rant), you just dont post at all. You earn more respect that way, from me, at least.

Famine
October 23, 2004, 1:43 am
quote: hate how people make up pussy excuses to bitch out of CWs with my clan. These people cant appritiate the game, I used to love playing superior players, because I can actually learn something from the loss. Goddamn cowards.

First off, I hate bad grammar. Grammar is very important. Sometimes if I see bad grammar, I will hardly continue reading (I guess I hardly read any topics).

Also, this must be said. I hate rants :P. Well that is about it.

that fuking sniper
October 23, 2004, 1:52 am
Ah, comma splices and misplaced periods. Fixed ;)

DeafBox
October 23, 2004, 1:59 am
[IMAGE]

sativa
October 23, 2004, 2:09 am
tfs you have some hate in you:p but you do make a point althoug sometimes i switch teams to cause it gets [:-censored]ing lame when some teams start cheating and call themselves the best and all others join that team to, so i join actually and start blocking that cheater with nadespammin ...

Kazuki
October 23, 2004, 2:19 am
quote:Originally posted by DT
i hate it when i lose one life heart when i get hit by a lazer and 2 life hearts from a apple

I hate how you seem to be lost and in the wrong forum, because we're not talking about Super Monkey Ball or Zelda for GBA in here.

LazehBoi
October 23, 2004, 2:19 am
I really, really, really, really, really hate it when DT says random bull[:-censored]. Erm... Yeah. I like most things about Soldat though, except for most of the wangs that play on public servers ("im 2 good").

edit: Haha, Kazuki. :D

Famine
October 23, 2004, 2:50 am
:P I'm just kidding TFS. I am no tightass, but I just dont like rants.

DT
October 23, 2004, 7:26 am
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
quote:Originally posted by DT
i hate it when i lose one life heart when i get hit by a lazer and 2 life hearts from a apple

I hate how you seem to be lost and in the wrong forum, because we're not talking about Super Monkey Ball or Zelda for GBA in here.

i didn't know it had to be related to soldat even though the title only says rant and this is in the bash pit

frogboy
October 23, 2004, 7:30 am
I hate how maybe if you'd read even PART of the post you'd realise that this was related to Soldat.

Spectral
October 27, 2004, 5:18 am
omg post pic of marb's hawt sis thanks

LazehBoi
October 27, 2004, 5:19 am
penix.

Hova
October 27, 2004, 5:47 am
Well that's an interesting read. I would comment more, but I had enough arguments for today.