( search forums )
Soldat handheld?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
October 22, 2004, 1:08 pm
ive just got this incredible idea while playing gba... soldat handheld game for GBA!!! whould contain the basic soldat graphics and sounds n game play and some standard missions for single player and also if you wanna play multiplayer you use the gba game link!!! will bring more fun to people with NO pc and also whould gather money to michal... what do you think?

Deleted User
October 22, 2004, 1:10 pm
1. Soldat won't be able to run on a GBA
2. How could you play Soldat with a gamepad and 4 buttons?!

Deleted User
October 22, 2004, 1:14 pm
well here it is... when you press up... the target goes up,when you rpess down the target goes down, Buttons A:jump B:shoot L:crouch R:throw grenade L doubletap:prone!! here you got it!

b00stA
October 22, 2004, 1:15 pm
[IMAGE]
well, I got an old version running on my Palm m100

Deleted User
October 22, 2004, 1:18 pm
dude... im serious... come on!! i whould love to play Soldat on GBA!!!!!! i believe other people whould like to!! and about the throwing weapon... say SELECT:throw weapon

LazehBoi
October 22, 2004, 1:18 pm
Haha, B00sta.

Soldat wouldn't work on the GBA because Soldat is... A PC game! Yes. It uses Direct X. GBA is owned by Nintendo, not free for people to make games on.

Hitman
October 22, 2004, 1:29 pm
In short: This idea is stupid.

Jap_man
October 22, 2004, 2:04 pm
Soldat on the GBA? What kind of stupid suggestion is THAT?

Rhombus
October 22, 2004, 2:36 pm
What is the best part of soldat again? massive multiplayer. Do i need to say more?

Deleted User
October 22, 2004, 2:52 pm
lets see.. oh yes.... www.alienhominid.com... the creator of this game doesnt belong to nintendo!!!!!...also... soldat could be remade for GBA... Massive multiplayer? could be a 4 players deathmatch!think it again!

Deleted User
October 22, 2004, 2:57 pm
alien hominid begun as a webgame... and right now its being recreated for consoles.. and it has millions of fans!! my idea could be the next generation for soldat!

Deleted User
October 22, 2004, 2:58 pm
You sir, are a dumbass.

Rhombus
October 22, 2004, 2:58 pm
theres nothin on the site... and i took away the dots yes. Neway i can see it happen, but I think the 2nd greatest thing is mods, and well... do i need to say more?

LazehBoi
October 22, 2004, 2:59 pm
Compare the graphics between those two games, Montoya. It wouldn't work. The GBA isn't good enough, accept the fact. >.>

Droopy
October 22, 2004, 3:00 pm
No coment

Rhombus
October 22, 2004, 3:01 pm
BTW, its in the wrong forum, it should be in gay improvements/suggestions.

Deleted User
October 22, 2004, 3:06 pm
ok then whatabout any other console?say... Xbox?

LazehBoi
October 22, 2004, 3:11 pm
Why going to all the trouble to play it on a console or whatever when you can play it on a low-quality computer...

frogboy
October 22, 2004, 3:12 pm
Different platform; the Xbox doesn't support Delphi.

b00stA
October 22, 2004, 3:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by Montoya
ok then whatabout any other console?say... Xbox?

Yup, we're looking around for a publisher right now.

n00bface
October 22, 2004, 3:25 pm
Michal says we should expect to see Soldat on Xbox sometime in 2006, with full 3d graphics :) It will be similar to the medal of honor series, but without the WW2 theme.

Hitman
October 22, 2004, 3:41 pm
When I see a topic with a stupid suggestion or point in the subject, and it's already got 20 replies, I know it's not filled with constructive criticism, but spam..

I love these forums.

Weed
October 22, 2004, 4:25 pm
who the [:-censored] is over 9 years old and uses a GB?

Deleted User
October 22, 2004, 4:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
Michal says we should expect to see Soldat on Xbox sometime in 2006, with full 3d graphics :) It will be similar to the medal of honor series, but without the WW2 theme.
thats a relief ;)

Messiah
October 22, 2004, 4:34 pm
Soldat= Plain And Simple dont make it complicated please >_>

Deleted User
October 22, 2004, 4:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
who the [:-censored] is over 9 years old and uses a GB?
just because you have a complex,and you mainly think that having a GBA in Highschool makes you uncool ... then how to say.. grow up

Deleted User
October 22, 2004, 4:37 pm
maybe soldat whould be MORE popular if it came to a console with some major improovements?

Deleted User
October 22, 2004, 5:02 pm
Why would you need Soldat on GBA only to play against bots when:
1. you can play against many other players
2. you don't have gfx lag
3. the controls are godly compared to a gamepad
4. you download the game and play for free

Who would buy it on a console when you can get it for free with a good performance?

PS. edit your posts to avoid spamming