( search forums )
Zelda map idea
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
dr dragon
October 23, 2004, 9:21 pm
Hey all ya' people!
Would anybody want to make a ZELDA MAP? Like a dungeon, a field, or the castle, OR MAYBE even ALL of them together!
Combat knives-Sword
Chainsaw-Sword
Desert Eagles-Bow
Grenades-Bomb

If anyone makes a zelda map, I'd like to see it.

See ya! [:D]

Tribersman-FR
October 24, 2004, 4:35 pm
the game is not do for medieval weapon

is just my opinion

dr dragon
October 24, 2004, 7:43 pm
Ya well you can get mods, am I right?

STEELIX
October 24, 2004, 8:06 pm
well, maybe the desert eagles as bow, but what would all the other weapons be?

dr dragon
October 25, 2004, 1:16 am
dunno.
I'm just posting an IDEA of a Zelda map so OTHER people can make it,then show it me!

Rhombus
October 26, 2004, 2:49 pm
I guess youll have to limit the amount of weapons then ey. I think the chainsaw shouldnt be a sword, but i can make the map i think. I might do the sword too. OK while I'm at it I'll do the bombs too. But beware I am not a really good mapper.

_gnarkill
November 26, 2004, 8:36 pm
you will have to make a mod first to be able to have those weapons. and then you will make the map. everyone wont be able to see your weapons though, unless they download the mod.

dv297
November 30, 2004, 11:48 am
why don't you just make it a rambo map. Every one spawns on one side of the map while the rambo is on the other side of the map. The the rambo is link since he has a bow. of course, a mod would be nice.

dr dragon
November 30, 2004, 9:41 pm
True...True...

BManx2000
November 30, 2004, 10:50 pm
There's no such thing as a "rambo map" and there's no way to do what you suggested.

Rhombus
December 1, 2004, 7:39 pm
other ppl wont see my weaps... true, but when you go for the zelda feeling, play with bots.

nickasummers
December 17, 2004, 10:10 pm
im adecent mapper, check www.freewebs.com/nickasummers@ for my maps

Vijchtidoodah
December 17, 2004, 11:10 pm
nick, your link doesn't work...and last time I went to your site I couldn't find any maps anywhere.