( search forums )
*sigh* Cheaters....
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Kirby_106
October 24, 2004, 3:31 am
This is a big problem. I know that there will always be atleast one cheater, but is there ANYTHING I can do to help get ride of them? I was just on a server with a guy named "Hacker" (VERY original name [;)]) and he had this fly/speed hack. Well he was THE WORST cheater I ever saw. I KNIFED him 4 times, and shot him 7 times. He got very annoying. Everytime he killed me he would go "YES I KILLED YOU YOU NOOB! YOU GOT NOTHING! HAHAHAHAHAH" I would keep at it killing/knifing him. He killed me again saying "hahahahha I was 3cm away from you and you couldent hit me!! ahahahha" Which is NOT true because I was in the red base (this is on RUN) and he was in the blue place. He moved to the middle then killed me. I say I was about 6-7 miles away with the mp5. The red team kept on trying to kick him, but the blue team was greedy and decided not to vote. They kept on winning, we kept on losing. I finnaly quite and went to these forums to type this. Im wondering if there is anything I can do to catch these people or do anything about it. Is there some kind of punkbuster for soldat or anything?

Thanks for reading this.Your help is appriciated.

-Kirby

kingbob
October 24, 2004, 4:07 am
all i can suggest is play in servers with active admin, otherwise its seems to be a bit of a lost cause.

LazehBoi
October 24, 2004, 4:10 am
They don't win. They had to hack to 'win', so they instantly lose. Yeah.

DT
October 24, 2004, 4:11 am
Back2Blaque
KrAcka Childz
67.19.63.66 port = defult
Robo-world

N00bizm.EXE
port= 23083

Yes we need active admins... i need to find thies one to... and ban thier ip
btw nice avatar bob

LazehBoi
October 24, 2004, 4:21 am
Yeah... Too bad it's way to big ;x
I suggest n00bface's server... When it's up, of course. :D

Kirby_106
October 24, 2004, 4:49 am
yeah thats a great avatar

edak
October 24, 2004, 6:46 am
Is Michal working on a new method of hack protection for the new version? I know nothing can really stop these tools for long from ruining our games, but seriously ther must be some way to minimise it moreso than now.

die nadel
October 24, 2004, 7:44 am
yeah, theres only one way, ip ban, but that requires an active admin. Only other way is if hosts of servers like brick's u13 make an easy way to contact them to inform them that a hacker is in their server, but some how amazingly manage to keep people from abusing it, so its never gonna happen

b00stA
October 24, 2004, 11:31 am
quote:Originally posted by edak
Is Michal working on a new method of hack protection for the new version? I know nothing can really stop these tools for long from ruining our games, but seriously ther must be some way to minimise it moreso than now.

Michal's doing his best.

Locked.