( search forums )
Some Suggestions
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
0xSilentx0
October 24, 2004, 4:42 am
First of all, wen we try t ojoin a game wit a custom map, and we dont have it , it should download it automatically so you can join.

There should be a whole new set of maps for realistic mode.Im dying from the spawn points of some maps.Im falling from to high.

Just like custom interfaces, there should be a drop down menu to pick what mod you want on.You just put the soldat mod files into a certain folder and you can choose it.

Ok,I want a beard!I want a suit!I want cargo pants!We need more looks guys.I also wanna be shirtless.And the punk hair has to look like punk hair!It looks like a berret.I also want long hair!

When your changing your look in the player menu, i wanna see what my guy will look on the side!

I want laser pointers!When I pick up a gun.I want a red tracer pointer!

What if a girl is playing?Add breasts as an option dude with some girl hair

I wanna point my guns at 2 different ways.Please do this.

Also Soldat should be in the upcoming Playstation Portable or the NGage.This way its a handheld and still MP game

I need a buddy list and Pming.Some people in clans got no way to communicate , so please do this

DT
October 24, 2004, 4:58 am
Many of these suggestions have already been suggested...[file]searchbutton.gif,12724,,[/file]

quote: First of all, wen we try t ojoin a game wit a custom map, and we dont have it , it should download it automatically so you can join.
i agree but if it causes lag...
quote:There should be a whole new set of maps for realistic mode.Im dying from the spawn points of some maps.Im falling from to high.
no comment
quote:Just like custom interfaces, there should be a drop down menu to pick what mod you want on.You just put the soldat mod files into a certain folder and you can choose it.
don't use mods... i agree
quote:Ok,I want a beard!I want a suit!I want cargo pants!We need more looks guys.I also wanna be shirtless.And the punk hair has to look like punk hair!It looks like a berret.I also want long hair!
i want a headband...
quote:When your changing your look in the player menu, i wanna see what my guy will look on the side!
i just play a game and look
quote:I want laser pointers!When I pick up a gun.I want a red tracer pointer!
mabye for certan weapons
quote:What if a girl is playing?Add breasts as an option dude with some girl hair
NO!
quote:I wanna point my guns at 2 different ways.Please do this.
with deagles?

0xSilentx0
October 24, 2004, 5:05 am

quote:I wanna point my guns at 2 different ways.Please do this.
with deagles?[/quote]

yes with deagles

kevith
October 24, 2004, 5:39 am
Yeah a lot of these have been mentioned before and a few are even in the sticky.
quote: First of all, wen we try t ojoin a game wit a custom map, and we dont have it , it should download it automatically so you can join.
good idea... I bet it could work. But the sticky says not to post about it since it's been mentioned SOOO many times.
quote:There should be a whole new set of maps for realistic mode.Im dying from the spawn points of some maps.Im falling from to high.
ahem... JETS.
quote:Just like custom interfaces, there should be a drop down menu to pick what mod you want on.You just put the soldat mod files into a certain folder and you can choose it.
Using/switching mods is more complex than switching interfaces, so I don't see how this could really work (or why it's really needed). Just get a mod changer and it will do the same thing (just not from within the game). I use a GREAT one. Too bad I can't remember who did it or what it was called. Maybe if I'm feeling generous later I'll go find it.
quote:When your changing your look in the player menu, i wanna see what my guy will look on the side!
Could be nice but I'm with DT. Just start a game real quick.
quote:I want laser pointers!When I pick up a gun.I want a red tracer pointer!
sniper line?
quote:What if a girl is playing?Add breasts as an option dude with some girl hair
Michal says girls don't fight.
quote:I wanna point my guns at 2 different ways.
How in the would this work? Do you have two mice? I guess it could just mirror and shoot to the other side at the same angle... but why would you want to? As far as practicality goes it seems rather useless.

blackdevil0742
October 24, 2004, 9:53 am

and add an address and phone number

STEELIX
October 24, 2004, 12:15 pm
roflmao, raiden, no... justjus' ...no...

Mirrorman
October 24, 2004, 6:10 pm
*sigh*... all of these have been suggested before... use search from now on...

Jap_man
October 25, 2004, 7:33 am
wow dude, you must've broken the record for the most "overly suggested and never going to get implemented" ideas -______-'
People these days -______-'

Leo Da Lunerfox
October 25, 2004, 9:36 am
I don't even know if hes being sarcastic, or if hes serious about all of his ideas...

Magniitude
October 26, 2004, 9:54 pm
just to reply on this on the port to the PsP/nGage, it wouldnt be very good gaming. Soldat is a fast paced shooter and you need good reflexes, or should i add...A MOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldat on a haldheld would be too clunky and would be wicked hard to shoot, much less move in different directions, dodging...