( search forums )
What are you guys gonna be for halloween?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
LazehBoi
October 25, 2004, 3:34 am
I was thinking of being myself and making one of these except smaller. :P

Hitman
October 25, 2004, 3:44 am
I'm gonna dress up as n00bface.

Well, seeing as usually I'd be at school at this Halloween, but for some reason we've got a 2 week holiday instead of one, so I'm on holiday during Halloween. If at school we'd probably put tights on our heads and terrorize the local old people's home up the road.

Halloween isn't really that special for me to be honest; I only really do something if others are or if we could be bothered to do anything. So, I prolly won't do anything special..

liquidis x snake
October 25, 2004, 4:36 am
[IMAGE]

Captain RibMan
October 25, 2004, 5:48 am
im going to sit at home like the loser i am

i made one of those sparkler bombs, infact you dont actually need that many to make a cool explosion. you can use about 14 and its still quite big. im going to make another this year aswell

Jap_man
October 25, 2004, 7:43 am
oooo sparkler bombs ;D.
I lit one off at a friends party in a 250ml bottle hahahah still remember it, it left a huge mark on the road XD

Social Poison
October 25, 2004, 7:49 am
That sparkler bomb was awsome.

I actually already did most of my halloween fun this weekend... I think I've only got one party during the actual halloween weekend rofl. When I get the pics (plus blur the faces of my friends who do not want me posting their pics on the internet) then I'll be sure and post em'

Hektik Sniper
October 25, 2004, 11:49 am
A lazy overweight teenager who sits at home on the computer all day. Not too much of a change really.

palloco
October 25, 2004, 12:12 pm
what si halloween?

frogboy
October 25, 2004, 12:33 pm
I'm gonna be a-sitting at home.

Meandor
October 25, 2004, 1:15 pm
I'm going to beat up the kids that dress up as freaks pretending to be a superhero.

Shyo
October 25, 2004, 1:20 pm
barrett

Maverick X?
October 25, 2004, 1:25 pm
Im gunna dress in a pair of jeans and when people ask what I am ill be like "Im a premature ejaculation. I just came in my pants!" (rimshot)

n00bface
October 25, 2004, 1:26 pm
I was thinking of being Chakra

Deleted User
October 25, 2004, 3:02 pm
Halloween is lame.

ThaD
October 25, 2004, 3:15 pm
yup and unfortunatelly it's becomig more and more popular within my country, just like Valentines day brr

Deleted User
October 25, 2004, 4:04 pm
I could dress up in a pink polo shirt and go as Hitman XD

DeMonIc
October 25, 2004, 5:40 pm
Here people don't dress in costumes for halloween.

blackdevil0742
October 25, 2004, 7:31 pm
halloween nah...will be sitting at home watching tv hm Alien vs Predator maybe

Social Poison
October 25, 2004, 7:41 pm
*answers the halloween question*

Halloween is basically a holiday where kids dress up in costumes, and go door to door and say "trick or treat" and you're supposed to give them candy. This works until you're about 12.

When you're 13 or 14 you beat up the little kids as they wander about and steal their candy

At 15-18 you stay at home, because your parents are going out to a costume party. You invite your girlfriend over and have nasty sex all day on your parent's bed... occasionally answering the door in a bathrobe to dispence candy. Wearing costumes during sex is optional.

As soon as you're out of the house and in college... Halloween becomes roughly translated to "tuesday" which in college speak means "time to get drunk". Costumes while drinking/playing drinking games/having sloppy drunken sex optional.

damnnation
October 25, 2004, 7:41 pm
we don't celebrate Haloween here in Belgium but if we did i'm going to my teatchers home and will be trowing rotten egs and stuff against his house and i would walk around nakes [:D]

palloco
October 25, 2004, 9:47 pm
LOL. It is interesting to see how this say has turned out. The day of All Saints where people gives tribute to their dead members of the family in nations like Spain lost all its meaning in English nations.

LazehBoi
October 25, 2004, 10:04 pm
I think Halloween was made by Americans, but I like to celebrate it anyway... Social Poison is kidding about most of that. Mainly the sex thing.

karmazon
October 26, 2004, 12:15 am
Exactly the same thing like last year...nothing. I'm probably gonna beat up the wanna-be-american wetbacks and steal their candies, than tie them and put them in my basement, and have gay people pay me to have sex with the kiddies.

?
October 26, 2004, 2:10 am
I think a few people might know my answer.... sexy.

BManx2000
October 26, 2004, 3:50 am
I'm too old to go out on halloween, but if I wasn't I'd use the ninja shirt trick thing. Hey, I could do that, and say I'm tall for my age...

Captain RibMan
October 26, 2004, 4:34 am
Dont Europeans celebrate the Pagan festival or Samhain on the same day instead of halloween. It's the same idea, just has a history to it.

Spectral
October 26, 2004, 4:54 am
ill crossdress.

DT
October 26, 2004, 4:57 pm
i'll be a giant tomato