( search forums )
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Chakra
October 25, 2004, 4:06 am
What made you choose your avatar? do you feel it represents you? do you labour hours on end animating your name in a 90x90 box?

Whatever. I just felt it necessary to start this thread because some of you people's avatars are nothing short of crap and bloody annoying.

Feel free to contribute, and add your choices or opinions on who should get a decent replacement.

Today's avatars i'm especially loathing

Killbot's
Maverick X's
and most especially, Kazuki's.

[:-censored]ING CHANGE THEM

I'd link pics to them, but you know this forum and it's uploaded files crap..

LazehBoi
October 25, 2004, 4:12 am
[IMAGE]
Annoying, no?

I'm changing mine to this one though:
[IMAGE]

Hitman
October 25, 2004, 4:17 am
They both suck.

Captain RibMan
October 25, 2004, 5:39 am
Kazuki has had his for ages

and hitman, bush rawks yeah!!1

popseed
October 25, 2004, 6:25 am
;o

Social Poison
October 25, 2004, 7:34 am
The knockoffs of BMFs avatar (not Hitman's so much as popseeds and the few others who didn't change colors etc) bug me, because I remember BMF posting a lot... and when I see the avatar I think him not the other people who have stolen the pic.

---

Some of you may know what mine's a modification of, but others (especially people outside of the US) probably don't. The green guy here is a Mr. Yuk sticker. Parents are supposed to put Mr. Yuk stickers on potentially poisonous household materials (dishwasher soap, bleach, etc). The idea being you teach the child that Mr. Yuk means poisonous and it'll make bad stuff happen. This is done in the hopes that the child will look at the sticker and it'll somehow keep him/her from drinking/eating the chemical you left out in your neglegence.

Fortunatly, just in case the child does ignore the sticker, the black border (where it says Social Poison on mine) has the number to your local poison control.

here's an original Mr Yuk sticker:
[IMAGE]

----

How does the avatar apply to me? Eh... To me Social Poison means someone who refuses to be part of the in crowd, but also doesn't turn around and purpsfully go after the outcast crowd. As such, that person upsets the "popular person/outcast person' balance by not clearly being on either side. The social poison avatar was something I had been wanting to do for a long time, but could never get a good scan of a Mr. Yuk sticker... fortunatly I discovered the google image search eventually and, after a few minutes in photoshop... I had my avatar.

I think I used Happy Noodle Boy of JTHM fame before the mr yuk sticker knockoff.

that fuking sniper
October 25, 2004, 7:49 am
Hmmm, I have my dark, shady avatar because it simply looks so evil and secretive and [:-censored]. I love it. I'm also dark and secretive at school, where I squint and stare with bright red eyes at any who would dare glance at my demonic face. And, if they piss me off just enough, I'd stab them in the face with a 4-color pen that I always have at my leather jacket knife-pocket.

Simply put, it scares people away, does me great service, and just plain looks kickass.

Deleted User
October 25, 2004, 10:24 am
GOOMBAS BLOODY RAWK.

AerialAssault
October 25, 2004, 11:31 am
Well, Tool is the greatest band ever in imo.

Maverick X?
October 25, 2004, 1:11 pm
Dont like my signature? Guess what.

[:-censored]ING DEAL WITH IT. =D

Liber_Lupus
October 25, 2004, 1:40 pm
not signature, the avatar where your drunkshemale is.

Deleted User
October 25, 2004, 3:23 pm
I hate every single avatar that is 90x90. I hate every single sig pic that is 300x125.

Deleted User
October 25, 2004, 3:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
I hate every single avatar that is 90x90. I hate every single sig pic that is 300x125.

I know that feeling >:(

Chakra
October 25, 2004, 4:33 pm
...you animated gif people think you're allllll that dontcha..

karmazon
October 26, 2004, 12:38 am
My is the best
I love Angelina Jolie
I know she'll adopt me

n00bface
October 26, 2004, 1:33 am
Not all famous actresses like incest karmazon
quote:(karmazon) I want to [:-censored] angelinas lips

karmazon
October 26, 2004, 1:43 am
yes i do XD
haven't you heard about her and her brother ?

BManx2000
October 26, 2004, 2:07 am
I made this avatar during the spitzfiya avatar fad that was never actually a fad, and I haven't been bothered to change it since. I should probably change my sig, too.

DT
October 26, 2004, 2:25 am
Mine toke a lot of work...

?
October 26, 2004, 2:31 am
eh?

Social Poison
October 26, 2004, 3:15 am
*looks at Mav's pic*

I like Wolfwood *shrugs*

Duke33
October 26, 2004, 6:43 am
Mine's the little simian bugger. It's a total nerd, and I'm a wee bit of a geek (though not in a paticularily stereotypical way). Mild irony, so it makes me chuckle. Besides, it looks cool.

Social Poison
October 26, 2004, 6:44 am
it makes me 404 for the moment at least