( search forums )
Maverick X? please shut up
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Hitman
October 25, 2004, 1:38 pm
You're posts are stupid and pointless, and they're not even funny. Everytime I read one of your posts, I want to hit you.

Do us all a favour and shut the [:-censored] up.

Camping_Carl2
October 25, 2004, 1:44 pm
but hes megaman

The Geologist
October 25, 2004, 3:32 pm
Even megaman deserves a smack upside the head when he's being a total moron. Even though maverick X isn't megaman...

Maverick X?
October 25, 2004, 5:00 pm
Maverick X owns you Hitman. Do US all a favor and stick a vainy cock up your ass. Nutjob.

Hitman
October 25, 2004, 5:23 pm
Nah, I'm alright thanks.

Please die.

Weed
October 25, 2004, 5:28 pm
everyone who posted here is gay. CC is bi tho... and geo is a drag queen. yes.

n00bface
October 25, 2004, 5:36 pm
Im gay

Hitman
October 25, 2004, 5:38 pm
Haha, weed's gay.

LazehBoi
October 25, 2004, 5:44 pm
Hitman should STOP [:-censored]ING SO MANY GUYS.

DeMonIc
October 25, 2004, 5:55 pm
Let's make a quote train.

damnnation
October 25, 2004, 7:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc
Let's make a quote train.

I'll start it!!

The Geologist
October 25, 2004, 8:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed

You should know, I've been getting half of my wardrobe from you. [;)] All those pretty dresses you prance around town in...

DT
October 25, 2004, 11:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist

You should know, I've been getting half of my wardrobe from you. [;)] All those pretty dresses you prance around town in...

Moshpit

Maverick X?
October 26, 2004, 5:15 pm
Hitman only makes fun of you because in REAL LIFE people in his school beat him up and mock how inferior his penis is to everyone elses.

If your a bit slow on that one Hitman, I just said you have tiny genitals.

If any of you have seen the Counter Strike flash flim on Muchosucko.com, that is basicly Hitman in a nutshell. If you havnt seen it, ask me for the link...

Hitman
October 26, 2004, 5:34 pm
Lol, you make me laugh Maverick. The only person I'm really insulting is you, my other posts are obviously sarcastic, dumbass.

I love how you use the typical insult used on the Internet 'Omg, you don't have any friends, and you must get bullied!'...no Maverick, it's quite the opposite.

..and what is your obsession with genitals? I have perfectly large penis, unlike you Maverick, aka 'Needle Prick ? the bug-[:-censored]er.'

LazehBoi
October 26, 2004, 5:35 pm
Chill pills.

palloco
October 26, 2004, 5:46 pm
Go Hitman, kick'em'all

Alamo
October 26, 2004, 5:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by DT

Moshpit

Headbanging and Pogo!

koil
October 26, 2004, 6:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
You're posts are stupid and pointless, and they're not even funny. Everytime I read one of your posts, I want to hit you.

Do us all a favour and shut the [:-censored] up.

i always wanted to ask you something.. but seeing as you 'left', i kept it to myself. but now.. it seems like youre here even more then you were at some point on your little life.. which is indeed a shocking fact.

well.. why did you said you didnt had any money to go to that uni/collage/kindergarden, while you werent even looking for a job?
whats up with that whole free-loading bs?
(i expect to hear the usual [:-censored] you and/or there were no jobs avaidble at that time.. you want my opinion? better start picking up better lies. *cough*McDonald's would hire anyone with 2hands and atleast half a brain.. yet you still didnt got that job*cough*.)

yea.

LazehBoi
October 26, 2004, 6:39 pm
koil, stop bashing Hitman, you wang. Your insults suck and you're only blindy flaming him, as if hoping to hit a soft spot.

Hitman
October 26, 2004, 6:54 pm
I did have to drop out of School because we couldn't afford it. quote:well.. why did you said you didnt had any money to go to that uni/collage/kindergarden, while you werent even looking for a job?
whats up with that whole free-loading bs?
(i expect to hear the usual [:-censored] you and/or there were no jobs avaidble at that time.. you want my opinion? better start picking up better lies. *cough*McDonald's would hire anyone with 2hands and atleast half a brain.. yet you still didnt got that job*cough*.)That's bull[:-censored], because during that time, I did get a job to help my father. I was a waiter for a catering company which did special events. My father is now back on his feet financially and is able to send me back to school, due to the understanding a kindness of the school (they let us off a lot of money). I went back to school on September the 8 or 9 I think.

I now have holidays for 2 weeks, the first week spent meeting up with friends, and doing as much as possible in the little time I had, and the second week (now), staying at home and doing the [:-censored] load of work I have to do. I work on my laptop, and am constantly connected to the internet (research for Coursework, etc) so I visit the forums.

It's funny, all the Israelis seem to hate me on these forums...I think its cause I hate Bush. Anyways, does that answer your question?

n00bface
October 26, 2004, 7:01 pm
He even talks to us in IRC on the [:-censored]ter.

Captain RibMan
October 27, 2004, 4:52 am
and you said you wanted to do the same, im getting a wireless network soon aswell so we can race eachother

that fuking sniper
October 27, 2004, 7:13 am
Yeah, and stop banging my mom, [:-censored]face, its my turn.

frogboy
October 27, 2004, 7:33 am
quote:Originally posted by Maverick X?
Do US all a favor and stick a vainy cock up your ass. Nutjob.

...So you can watch?

Elephant_Hunter
October 27, 2004, 8:21 am
There have been worse topics made by smarter idiots. Maverix is just going against the flow.

koil
October 27, 2004, 9:06 am
It's funny, all the Israelis seem to hate me on these forums...I think its cause I hate Bush. Anyways, does that answer your question?

perhaps.. but, on the other hand, maybe you think that all the israeli's on the forum hates you, because theyre from israel?
maybe you want to be hated by us, just to make yourself feel like youre right? maybe you 'create' that scenerio?

nevertheless, i dont hate you. i just wanted some answers to some questions i had inside me. if you got offended by my agresive stand, then i sincerly appologize to you. last thing i want to do, is to fight someone on the net.

(btw, if i were to live on the states, then kerry would've get my vote. i do appreciate bush. its just that.. well, he doesnt seem very confident in the last 2-3weeks.)

(btw2: afaik, kerry has the support of 75% of the jews in the states.
after reading that ^ part, i dont get your sentence (all the Israelis seem to hate me on these forums...I think its cause I hate Bush.). do you agree with me that jewish people in USA wants the best for the jews on israel?)

again, if you got offended by any of my words, then i really appologize. it was not my intention.

---
@lazehboi (or w/e):
gtfo this is a grownup's section [:-bonc01]

AerialAssault
October 27, 2004, 12:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by Alamo

Moshpit

Headbanging and Pogo!
Rooooll Out!

Hitman
October 27, 2004, 1:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by koil

perhaps.. but, on the other hand, maybe you think that all the israeli's on the forum hates you, because theyre from israel?
maybe you want to be hated by us, just to make yourself feel like youre right? maybe you 'create' that scenerio?

nevertheless, i dont hate you. i just wanted some answers to some questions i had inside me. if you got offended by my agresive stand, then i sincerly appologize to you. last thing i want to do, is to fight someone on the net.

(btw, if i were to live on the states, then kerry would've get my vote. i do appreciate bush. its just that.. well, he doesnt seem very confident in the last 2-3weeks.)

(btw2: afaik, kerry has the support of 75% of the jews in the states.
after reading that ^ part, i dont get your sentence (all the Israelis seem to hate me on these forums...I think its cause I hate Bush.). do you agree with me that jewish people in USA wants the best for the jews on israel?)

again, if you got offended by any of my words, then i really appologize. it was not my intention.

---
@lazehboi (or w/e):
gtfo this is a grownup's section [:-bonc01]

Lol, don't worry, I didn't get offended. I very rarely get offended :)

Glad to hear you'd vote for Kerry; anything's better than bush really, it's kinda disappointing that Kerry's our only other choice though.

I'm sure the Jews do want the best for the ones in Israel, and I wasn't aware of that statistic, so I apologies. I just got the feeling from all the Israelis on these forums that they loved Bush (from the political arguments/debates we had)

Da cHeeSeMaN
October 27, 2004, 6:33 pm
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyagyagayagaygaygaygsyagayagaygayagyaggggggggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyygggggggaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaggggggggggayyyyyyyyyggggggggggggaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyggaaaaaaaa

JuiceBox
October 28, 2004, 8:54 am
[IMAGE]

DT
October 28, 2004, 3:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault
quote:Originally posted by Alamo

Moshpit

Headbanging and Pogo!
Rooooll Out!
Sexual Helium

Hitman
October 28, 2004, 3:50 pm
Do you immature morons always have to turn everything into a [:-censored]ing quote train? Just drop it man, it stopped being funny after the first time.

FliesLikeABrick
October 28, 2004, 4:00 pm
yeah Maverick, I agree with Hitman and have had your posts flagged for deletion more than once. Just stop posting or find something decent to post about. You have 7 posts, none of which served any intelligent purpose, not counting however many times you have posted in the Lounge or Bash Pit with even more stupid comments.

Maverick X?
October 28, 2004, 5:40 pm
Screw the following opinions by:
Hitman- Douche.
FliesLikeABrick- Lick my nuts.
frogboy- You're a homo.

The 3 of you are quite possibly even more lame then I am. Elephant Hunter is right, there will always be someone like me in a forum. Deal with it, bitches.

FliesLikeABrick
October 28, 2004, 5:54 pm
www.u13.net

lick that.

LazehBoi
October 28, 2004, 6:19 pm
This isn't confined to grown ups. :O
Maverick X~ I don't think calling them names is going to do anything.

Hitman
October 28, 2004, 6:25 pm
Somebody...hold me...he called me a Douche!

/me hugs legs

b00stA
October 28, 2004, 6:29 pm
Hitman, we're gonna go through this tough time together \o/

Hitman
October 28, 2004, 6:46 pm
*sniff*

..is it normal that I have feelings for you? Cause, whenever you touch me...

Kazuki
October 28, 2004, 9:45 pm
... Seriously, the people that posted here with posts that were totally unrelated were the most mature. Hitman, weren't you the one that always used to say "If you have nothing to post that will contribute or help, keep to yourself, you moran." Yey, so let's go make a [:-censored]ing topic about it. Maverick, stop being such a [:-censored]head to everyone that points out something that you might not like. Buddy, you might type well, but that doesn't make you good enough, so take your one-word revenge down a notch. And as for Cheeseman... someone warn him. Please. Thanks for the scrollbar, asshole. -_-

Also, you "grown-ups" don't seem to be acting very "grown-up." So koil, I'd like for you to take back your comment about the "grown-up section." I'm 15. Not really a grown-up, therefore I get offended. I'm not clueless, and I don't make everything personal.

Now, if we could all shut up, or maybe you'd like to curse at me a little bit (that would be just fine), we can maybe stop acting like 8-year olds with a big vocabulary?

Edit: I liked FliesLikeABrick's post the best. :D AWARD, AWARD!

Hitman
October 28, 2004, 10:11 pm
quote:Hitman, weren't you the one that always used to say "If you have nothing to post that will contribute or help, keep to yourself, you moran." Yey, so let's go make a [:-censored]ing topic about it.First of all, don't [:-censored]ing lecture me Kazuki.

I don't quite remember me saying it in those words, but yes, that's what I feel. You, however, are putting it in to the wrong context, I was probably referring to people making stupid posts in topics were something is being discussed, etc.

Anyways, I feel I have contributed enough to this community (If you disagree, please tell me) to give me the right to make a topic, in the bash pit, telling someone to stop with his pointless posts, which kinda puts what I said that people who don't have anything good to say should shut up, into practice. Maverick obviously wasn't realising that his posts were stupid, so I told him.

?
October 28, 2004, 10:11 pm
People, people lets just all hug and be friends, after all isn't that what a forum for a game thats based on violent movies
and killing for?

Kazuki
October 28, 2004, 10:38 pm
Hitman, you prove a valid point. However, to me it seemed as though you pointed your content directly at Maverick (and no, I'm not defending him -_-), hence the name of this topic. I'm not trying to lecture you, though I did unintentionally. What I said was what I understood. I split the blame, eliminating it. Now let's drop it before your higher-respected-than-I-level sends me to Hell. Har har.