( search forums )
Winchester Model 1895, "The Big Medicine"
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
MisterX
October 25, 2004, 3:46 pm
Since I'm not sure if I'll ever complete my "Bounty Hunters" mod, and if I do so, how long it will take, I decided to release the Winchester as a stand-alone weapon.
Here are some Pictures:
[IMAGE]

The weapon comes with Interface and ingame pictures, sound and weapon name.

Download: click here (click there, than copy the red link to the adress bar. Then the download works)
Size: 25,2kb

Comments in the form of criticism, praise and suggestions for improvement are wanted.

Have fun with the weapon :)

MercyM
October 25, 2004, 3:57 pm
too big interface picture

damnnation
October 25, 2004, 4:27 pm
yes the interface picture is a bit to big it's REALLY great!! *GJ*

MisterX
October 25, 2004, 4:32 pm
I could make the interface picture smaller, but I wanted it to be as detailed as possible. When all the weapons are that big in the interface, they still don't "touch" the other weapons in the interface, so that it still fits. And this looks better than smaller, undetailed weapons, in my opinion. They're only cut off in the kill-"log" screen (in the upper right corner, when you kill someone). BUt that's not really important, at least not for me, since you don't look at the "log" for long, do you?

Deleted User
October 25, 2004, 4:32 pm
nice [:)]

CHE_guevara
October 25, 2004, 5:30 pm
This is great!!))

MisterX
October 25, 2004, 5:44 pm
Please also tell me if the sound is ok. :)

monday______riot
October 25, 2004, 8:49 pm
The link is broken.

MisterX
October 25, 2004, 10:15 pm
Perhaps Tripod was down. At least now, the link works.

kkazican
October 26, 2004, 12:37 am
Finally I have a gun I can load on Sunday and shoot all week with.

MisterX
October 26, 2004, 1:30 pm
I didn't know that it's a small problem to download it at Tripod. You need to click the link, the copy the red link, copy this to the adressbar, and then you can go there. Then the download will start.

Deleted User
January 30, 2005, 10:06 pm
I use this gun ALL the time. You did a great job man. Please make others.

PokePunkz
January 30, 2005, 10:26 pm
BTW Bounty Hunters is already a mod... A Really [IMAGE]ty one, but a mod none-the-less.