( search forums )
My Crazy Dream
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Michal
October 25, 2004, 11:57 pm
I had this dream that the next version of soldat came out. I started a game and everybody with every gun had a laser pointer thingy and every bullet always ricoched at the same speed and power I was about to vomit and then I woke up and I thought THANK GOD that didn't happen...

b00stA
October 26, 2004, 12:02 am
..that wasn't a dream..

LazehBoi
October 26, 2004, 12:08 am
He took the blue pill. :P

DT
October 26, 2004, 12:32 am
dammit... another one lost...

Michal
October 26, 2004, 12:49 am
OMG *barf*
[IMAGE]
/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill

DT
October 26, 2004, 1:02 am
holy [:-censored] i'm in that pic... the guy thats all green...

i had a crazy dream to... i was in a place that was dark...
-jaws music plays-
Me: OH GOD
ME: STAY AWAY FROM ME!
ME: AHHHHHH!
-is devoured in a horde of n00bs-

Maverick X?
October 26, 2004, 5:26 pm
That is what we like to call WAY TOO OBSESSIVE. If you start to DREAM about soldat then you really need to ween yourself off your computer.

Michal
October 26, 2004, 8:55 pm
Last night I had another soldat dream... I was playing infiltration except it was real life and I was in a grocery store and I was shooting everyone with a red shirt on using an HKP7 pistol.

LumpyFerret
October 27, 2004, 6:33 pm
Last night i had a dream..
Instead of dreaming about naked chicks holding swords and cool [:-censored] like that..
you know explosions and stuff..

Then i dreamt that i was playing soldat..
I suddenly woke up in a cold sweat...SCREAMING..

DEAR GOD NO..

I was actually PLAYING soldat..

ARGHOOOHGHGHHG..

/harukiiIII

Zero72
October 27, 2004, 7:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by Michal
/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill/kill
Bah, that's not how it's done... Take it from somebody who regularly kills himself for no reason.

/mercy/brutalkill/brutalkill/brutalkill/brutalkill/brutalkill/brutalkill/brutalkill/brutalkill/brutalkill/brutalkill/brutalkill/brutalkill/brutalkill

Alternatively, drop all of your grenades on one spot and dive on them.

I once gathered 15 dummy bots on one spot and threw two cluster grenades that detonated on that spot almost simultaneously. I've never seen that many body parts fly in that many different directions.

Yeah, I have way too much time on my hands.

damnnation
October 27, 2004, 8:40 pm
i had a dream that i WAS a soldier and i got killed, then i got back to life (@ the same spot where i died like 1sec. after it) and i stated kiling everyone with a ak-74 that had infinate bullets(didn't need to reload) NOW THAT WAS WEIRD...

DT
October 28, 2004, 12:58 am
you sure its a dream?

damnnation
October 28, 2004, 4:19 pm
yes i'm shure it was a dream cuz i had short hair and some other stuff shanged (don't know what it was like 1week ago ;D