( search forums )
Tibia
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Element_101
October 26, 2004, 10:58 am
I know most if not all of you know this game but fr those who dont its a cool MMORPG that offers things like:

- Free costs nothing to get or play
- No Lag at all even for me when the servers are in USA still no lag and im on 56k
- Magic abilitys spells etc...
- A hudge list of items to collect as well as unique items
- houses, guilds etc...
- 4 avilable classes to take up druid, knight, sorcces and palidin

dont be thrown by the interface and grahpics this is a very addictive RPG that just about anyone can play, give it a shot what you got to lose?

Meandor
October 26, 2004, 2:31 pm
I quit playing hack n slash webrowser OMG YOU KILLED ONSTER YOU GET 65784XP YOU GET STICK OF ANAL STIMULATION WIN WIN WIN style games that keep being called RPGs by some idiots just because it's fantasy, and you can choose your class when i was 11.

Hitman
October 26, 2004, 2:47 pm
..don't you ever get tired of using that pink font? I mean, isn't it a hassle to have to insert the code every time?

BManx2000
October 26, 2004, 2:55 pm
All MMO"RPGS" I've ever played suck.

palloco
October 26, 2004, 3:02 pm
He made a script to post in these forums

Deleted User
October 26, 2004, 3:05 pm
I used to play runescape when i was 10 or something. It sucked sooo badly but i still played it.

blackdevil0742
October 26, 2004, 4:18 pm
I played Tibia a while ago but it took so much time to get the levels, I just got tierd of that.

Element_101
October 27, 2004, 11:16 am
I can totally relate to that I know it takes ages to go up levels and I quit first time round I played it. Now I got it again a yr later and its cool again.

Famine
October 27, 2004, 11:52 am
Illarion roxxors all RPG

it is the true Online RPG!

JuiceBox
October 28, 2004, 8:48 am
I play tons mmorpgs, but this one is lame. If your going to waste your time on a leveling treadmill buy World of warcraft when it comes out.

Social Poison
October 28, 2004, 8:58 am
quote:...YOU GET STICK OF ANAL STIMULATION...

AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA

SuperKill
October 28, 2004, 9:15 am
what world are you playing ? i'm lvl 84 currently :F
btw the game is addictive as hell once you're pretty developed.

Element_101
October 28, 2004, 11:18 am
quote:Originally posted by JuiceBox
I play tons mmorpgs, but this one is lame. If your going to waste your time on a leveling treadmill buy World of warcraft when it comes out.

Maybe so but when you have 56k that dosn't even connect at 56k this game is a blessing

quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
what world are you playing ? i'm lvl 84 currently :F
btw the game is addictive as hell once you're pretty developed.

Dolera, my respect for you super kill just went up a lot, what world you play in?

SuperKill
October 28, 2004, 11:30 am
playing danubia atm. and this is my char: (the one that kills)
[URL]
:>

DT
October 28, 2004, 11:43 pm
mabye later i'll look at it...

Element_101
October 29, 2004, 8:22 am
Level 84, jesus thats insane. Aswome but insane.

Social Poison
October 29, 2004, 8:45 am
You base your respect on how much someone plays a MMO.... o.O!

Liber_Lupus
October 29, 2004, 9:25 am
I played it for a while. The moving is frustrating and when i went to underground to kill i coulnt use the brdige because some moron was turning the bridge on and off :(

SuperKill
October 29, 2004, 9:30 am
haha noob ;D
the game could have double ammount of players, but most of the players that quit, quit becaise:

1) they play it for 10 seconds and then.. "OMGGZ GRAFIX SUXXS ITS NOT FULL 3D"
2) they begin in an island called rook, and they dont realise its just the tutorial stage of the game, and even the veteran players hate to go through it cuz its amazingly boring to lvl up there (you have to be lvl 8 to leave that place)

so people that are being patient for about a day or two to actually go past rook and finding out about the real game, most of them keep playing and get addicted.
oh and another problem with 'rook' is that there isnt pvp (players cant attack players) enabled there, so people can do whatever they want and they wont get killed for it.

Element_101
October 29, 2004, 11:10 am
quote:Originally posted by Social Poison
You base your respect on how much someone plays a MMO.... o.O!

Yes your right, respect was the wrong word there.

What I meant is that I cant say I usually agree with superkill on anything usually, but now Ive actully find something that he likes and strangely no on else in these forums dose. I Cant think of a word to describe that...

And yeah Liber that happened to me to, he was demanding gold to let people across.

blackdevil0742
October 29, 2004, 4:57 pm
That's what made me quit Tibia, I got so crazy - he is going to kill me eek and he to and he...and so on.

I got up to lvl 14 quited

duno if I should play it again...should I?

BManx2000
October 29, 2004, 7:49 pm
No. MMORPGs are feces in game form.

LumpyFerret
October 29, 2004, 8:29 pm
I just walk around..

throwing darts at people..

LIGHTNING BOLT!!!!!

LIGHTNING BOLT!!!!!!!

etcetera..

I call it "real life"

it offers a nice break from all the "rpg" that i play..

Element_101
November 2, 2004, 11:49 am
... Yes Lighting Bolts And Darts...