( search forums )
Steyr
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
DraGoNFiRE
October 27, 2004, 2:31 am
Ever since the new version, the steyr is seeming much, much weaker. Can someone explain? Thx [;)]

AerialAssault
October 27, 2004, 3:06 am
its not any different.

The Noid
October 27, 2004, 3:12 am
It just seems weaker compaired to the fact that everyone is whoring the new and all powerful ak-74.

DT
October 27, 2004, 3:16 am
i havn't see to many people with the ak... just alot more with the m79... barrets to m79....

Chakra
October 27, 2004, 3:17 am
..are you sure?

Hanayo
October 27, 2004, 3:26 am
nah steyr is still a good weapon

Hitman
October 27, 2004, 3:31 am

Just what the hell is that?

DT
October 27, 2004, 3:42 am
thanks for changing the subject...
if you ask me deagles are weaker... i don't know why

MikeShinoda.pheonix
October 27, 2004, 4:00 am
Nothing is different about the deagles or the steyr, you guys are just eager to find all of the differences in the new version.

Da cHeeSeMaN
October 27, 2004, 8:40 am
the ak rules now its great!!! but i think the mp5 is teasy weasy bit weaker but its great in small corridors wit all the richochet 1.2.1 is great!!

Element_101
October 27, 2004, 11:34 am
Havn't noticed one change in it.

SigHunter
October 27, 2004, 2:10 pm
maybe every weapon except ak and minigun is weaker :D

Teh Panda
October 27, 2004, 2:21 pm
Steyer is normal... Heh.. I can see in my eyes servers which has "lame" weaps banned. Barret, M79..... and AK.

Meandor
October 27, 2004, 3:18 pm
Pft, more or less nothing has changed. The ak has been improved by one point of damage (28 to 29). You wouldn't even have noticed it if it wasn't written on the list of changes. The point is that minime before was more or less the same as ak with slightly faster bullets and a bigger magazine (with the only disadvantage of longer reload and one point less of damage). Now, that point of damage will just rarely make the difference between death and life, so you people stfu and play.
And if anything, the steyr is better due to the bink effect.

DT
October 27, 2004, 4:08 pm
THat one point of damage does make a difference... everyone seems to take cri damage and run away before i can kill them... that one point of damage would be just enough...
i have to admit though that the blink affect is awsome.

R0L4ND
October 27, 2004, 5:03 pm
BINK.

Denacke
October 27, 2004, 5:33 pm
don't laugh at my drawings hitman :(

LazehBoi
October 27, 2004, 10:10 pm
I don't notice a thing about the AK or the STEYR... I knew that the AK had been changed but theres no difference... People are just realising how good it is because they think the power is up enough to change it.

BManx2000
October 27, 2004, 10:49 pm
It's the placebo effect :P

Marbire
October 27, 2004, 11:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by DT
thanks for changing the subject...
if you ask me deagles are weaker... i don't know why

That's one thing I've noticed...... I can't decide whether I'm just imagining things, or it was really nerfed a bit. Takes me more than 2 hits to kill people.

Dathker
October 28, 2004, 12:32 am
ive foud that its easier to kill, with the aug and most other weps. buti haven't tried the ak yet :X

Social Poison
October 28, 2004, 12:39 am
quote:
Nothing is different about the deagles or the steyr, you guys are just eager to find all of the differences in the new version.

THANK YOU.

---

I don't mind that the AK has been bumped up a bit. Give it a week or two and you'll see most people gravitate back toward the weapon they used before the update. Same goes for the absurd number of minigunners I've seen lately (or at least I hope so). Just like I said last time, give it some time for the changes to sink in.

---

quote:
And if anything, the steyr is better due to the bink effect.

Good point, Meandor. It would also go to say the HK-MP5 has a similar advantage in that sense. *shrugs* I'm happy with the new version :)

BManx2000
October 28, 2004, 1:12 am
quote:Originally posted by Marbire
Takes me more than 2 hits to kill people.

That's what it was always like.

Crysello
October 28, 2004, 1:15 am
heh, i knew the ak got stronger...

anyway, i don't see anything different with the aug. however, i do like ricocheting the bullets in kampf. how lovely!

Messiah
October 28, 2004, 4:05 am
I think Deagles have gottin stronger to a some point, Ak is just so powerful, why did they even touch it? It was fine. >_>The Law reloading is much better. Minimi has also gottin stronger. :oOther than that everythings cool.

3rd_account
October 28, 2004, 10:43 am
I haven't noticed any changes. The only thing that's increased is the AK whoring and funneh ricocheting, like jackasses ricoin' M79 bullets on plain ground, turning them in to torpedos!

DT
October 28, 2004, 4:02 pm
Deagles and a ak in close range are almost equal now... but ak has range advantage... and more bullets

Dathker
October 28, 2004, 4:10 pm
richochet is fun ine equinox cuz in that tunner with the aug i could just spray everywhere and kill people a whiles away :X