( search forums )
You bunch of ungrateful pricks.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Hitman
October 27, 2004, 2:50 am
You know who you are.

Apart from the fact that some of you don't like some of the new features/maps in Soldat, what the [:-censored] is your problem?

I'm not trying to deprive you of voicing your opinion, but the way you do it is just so [:-censored]ing rude. Instead of ranting and raving 'This and that [:-censored]ing sucks, thanks for ruining Soldat, I'm gonna [:-censored]ing quit', have some respect for Michal, and stop thinking about yourselves you selfish assholes. If you don't like or disagree with something and want to voice your opinion, do it in a respectable fashion, not the way you've been doing it so far.

You guys act as if Michal is supposed to be doing this for your approval or rejection. He does this to bring you an awesome and basically free game. Instead of spending his free time doing what he wants, he spends hours in front of his computer trying to fix bugs, or implement something which will make the game more fun. What do you guys do, you throw it in his face.

Think about all the fun you've had with Soldat; the clan wars, everyday games, hours in front of the computer just playing, and even the game you just open and play to occupy your boredom, everything. Without Michal, you wouldn't have that, and I know you like the game or else you wouldn't be playing it. So, give Michal the respect and common decency he deserves, and quit being such jerks about it.

You people disgust me.

liquidis x snake
October 27, 2004, 2:52 am
Like all things Spanish, it is dangerous.

_Mancer_
October 27, 2004, 2:56 am
If im one of the people talking to, I beleive I have a right to say something about how I am getting kicked and banned for no reason and basically half the servers.

In my eyes, soldat 1.2.1 is perfect with the exception of the new overley powered vote kick.

Now, I know this is a free game and I respect micheal for creating it, thats why I payed for registration.

Because I paid, I still get a voice in this. It may mean nothing it may be pushed off to the side, but the people who paid still have a right to speak.

I for one am glad that this game exists.

I am meerly trying to find a way to...solve some problems.

But if you werent talking to/about me, ignore everything I just said.

Go philadelphia eagles! w00t!

FliesLikeABrick
October 27, 2004, 2:59 am
I agree with Hitman and Mancer. as for the overpowered vote kick, the percentage for passing just needs to be raised to 80% to prevent the newb population from kicking the good players.

Chakra
October 27, 2004, 3:09 am
To put it simply, the world's a critic.

AerialAssault
October 27, 2004, 3:12 am
^^^^^^
right, but any moron can be a critic. i think the new version is perfect except for a few minor things i disagree with. but i thank michal for finally finding a way to balance the weapons.

Pulp
October 27, 2004, 3:22 am
quote:In my eyes, soldat 1.2.1 is perfect with the exception of the new overley powered vote kick.

Ever heard of the adjustable voting percentage ?

quote:Now, I know this is a free game and I respect micheal for creating it, thats why I payed for registration.

Because I paid, I still get a voice in this. It may mean nothing it may be pushed off to the side, but the people who paid still have a right to speak.

Everyone got a right to speak, registered or not, as it is shareware. The problem isn't the right, the problem is how you use 'your' right.

karmazon
October 27, 2004, 3:58 am
Wtf the new version is teh hawt secks, im gonna burn it on cd and have secks with it

Icarius
October 27, 2004, 4:02 am
Wow, this thread reminds me of last year.....

Bewb:"OMFG SOLDAT SUCKS!!!!"
Normal Person:"Then stop playing it"
Bewb:"BUT I MUST PLAY SO I CAN FIND ERRORS AND COMPLAIN TO MICHAL ABOUT THEM!"
Normal Person:"Michal doesn't care. He has a life as well, you dont!"

!!!!

If it's such a problem for some of these people, they should kill themselves now and be done with it.

The Geologist
October 27, 2004, 4:04 am
Amen.

Icarius
October 27, 2004, 4:44 am
OH AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE WONDERING

I like the new version over the old version, AND Hitman is right, this is the best version I've played so far. SO THATS SAYING SOMETHING.

DT
October 27, 2004, 5:01 am
yes other then the click refresh its the best...

LazehBoi
October 27, 2004, 5:26 am
DT, please... Quit spamming, damnit. At least post something to do with the goddamned topic.
Hitman, yeah, you're right... So many people believe that their opinions are as important as facts... I'm going to stop playing untill everyone has settled down with 1.2.1.

frogboy
October 27, 2004, 8:07 am
1.2.1 sucks.

Just kidding, I'd have to agree with most of the people here - best version ever. I especially agree with Hitman.

Elephant_Hunter
October 27, 2004, 8:11 am
This is the best version ever... period

And these guys are being ungrateful pricks.

Liber_Lupus
October 27, 2004, 8:32 am
I totally agree, best version.

Captain RibMan
October 27, 2004, 8:40 am
best version evAr - im going to start playing soldat agian

Da cHeeSeMaN
October 27, 2004, 8:46 am
50Ld@7 1.2.1 Iz 7H3 B3$7 V3R5I0N 3v3r 57uPiD hi7m@n!!

DeafBox
October 27, 2004, 9:21 am
rofl hitman i found that post funny.... why do u take it so personally? If some1 wants to be stupid and post a whole lot of [:-censored], who cares? I cant belive u would take it so hard...

I cant remember seeing much of this michal flaming anyway... meh no where near as bad as 1.2

Get off your high horse.

palloco
October 27, 2004, 12:48 pm
I find it funny that the onlly complainers in this version are barretards and cheaters

Rhombus
October 27, 2004, 12:53 pm
I loved 1.2 well i still do... but i love 1.2.1 even more! Wow maybe we can get bullet time like in max payne in 1.2.2 :p it has to be possible, but i dont know if itll be great. Oh dammit look at me... already whining about what might come in the future. ALL HAIL SOLDAT 1.2.1 WHOOHOO ALL HAIL HITMAN FOR WHINING ABOUT WHINERS!!!! ok maybe its not whining, it protesting or sumtin.

frogboy
October 27, 2004, 1:05 pm
It's flaming.

BManx2000
October 27, 2004, 2:48 pm
Yah, ya pricks!
*sneer*

Rhombus
October 27, 2004, 3:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboy
It's flaming.

right, thats the word i was looking for.

Kazuki
October 28, 2004, 10:07 pm
To be honest, I don't understand enough to say something. I don't know what would cause a human being to be so... (me doesn't know a proper word). Why would you complain about something that was worked so hard on, something that the majority agrees is close to perfect? =\ Things don't always go your way, you self-concious assholes.

?
October 28, 2004, 10:15 pm
I am so glad everyone loves my game.

Michal
October 29, 2004, 3:56 am
New Soldat is as awesome as ever [8D] . I appreciate all the hard work Michal M. and everyone else put into it. And thanks Hitman, for getting my interface in the game [:D] .