( search forums )
ctf_GnR - by Liquidis x Snake
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
liquidis x snake
October 28, 2004, 7:15 am
My first ctf map in a really, really long time.

Made for my clan, GnR. Has little to do with them. Except that they are both TEH 1337!

Not waypointed.

Meh, about an hour and a half on working.

Anyway, here's an overview.
[IMAGE]

Download here:
ctf_GnR

ThaD
October 28, 2004, 11:12 am
spooky ;]

Toumaz
October 28, 2004, 12:57 pm
Yes... spooky. Very nice job.
But I don't like one thing. The platforms are shaded so that it gets darker inwards. I think it would lokk a lot better if they were shaded outwards, so that it would be darker at the outsides of the platforms instead.

CHE_guevara
October 28, 2004, 1:54 pm
lIKE))))

Dathker
October 28, 2004, 4:41 pm
VERY nice, i think that is the best ctf map and should be made official :DD

F@NTOM
October 28, 2004, 4:57 pm
I like the concept but I think it is too grayish.

shrimp
October 28, 2004, 5:40 pm
Woah.. must have taken very long to compile ^^

chakapoko maker
October 28, 2004, 9:42 pm
i dont know why and itd have good gameplay. its space and slope is proper for play maybe. and kinda bouncy and big outside.

Darac
October 28, 2004, 10:46 pm
looks like a cheep rush job to me... come on liquid x, your a lot better than this. make something that will blow everyone away.

liquidis x snake
October 29, 2004, 2:55 am
quote:Originally posted by Darac
looks like a cheep rush job to me... come on liquid x, your a lot better than this. make something that will blow everyone away.

Lmfao, you are indeed correct. It WAS a rush job.

Anyway, yeah, I'll make another one today then.

NuZZ
October 29, 2004, 8:44 am
THAT took you and hour and a half?!
Uh... Sorry to say but.. Ahh... Its way too basic for my liking
You know. I can actaully see 1.5 hours in this map, I suppose, that doesnt mean its good but... Spose it ok, just ... ahh too small for me

liquidis x snake
October 29, 2004, 1:41 pm
1.5 from the time I started til the time I ended. That includes distractions like eating and stuff. I think I actually spent 45 minutes on the map itself.

Also, are you guys judging the size based on the screenshot? If you are, its a bad idea. The size of a Soldat is about the size of one of the small box sceneries. The map isn't as small as it seems to be. The overview is on the furthest possible zoom.