( search forums )
LaughingLlamas Admins
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Elephant_Hunter
October 29, 2004, 6:20 am
The admins have a drastic range of likes and dislikes. Some of them are cool and eager to be challenged, others will kick and ban on a whim. I try to go there and have fun, but then I might get called a camping noob and be kicked. Later on one or two of the admins will be having a "private game" and kick everyone else (or make special, temporary rules... like "Laws only".) This can be fun in some cases, but not when you're on the recieving end. It feels like [:-censored].

From everything I've heard it's supposed to be a public server. Seems like either I've been getting the wrong impression or Mr. Llama has been appointing one too many admins.

Anyways, I'll just keep my distance until something happens.

Captain RibMan
October 29, 2004, 7:55 am
keke i have the admin pass pwnt ^__^

FliesLikeABrick
October 29, 2004, 12:41 pm
yeah, I haven't played there, but I have never heard anthing good said about LL, just stuff like what you are saying. Sounds like I don't want to go there.

Weed
October 29, 2004, 2:01 pm
you have to understand that the average LL admin isnt over 14 years old, and has enough skills to play in NOS as a trainee.

with that said, you have to understand that the LL admins are a bunch of faggy noobs. they kick and ban anyone who owns, plays in a way they dont like, or just plays good.

n00bface sucks massive c0cks.

frogboy
October 29, 2004, 2:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
you have to understand that the average LL admin isnt over 14 years old, and has enough skills to play in NOS as a trainee.

with that said, you have to understand that the LL admins are a bunch of faggy noobs. they kick and ban anyone who owns, plays in a way they dont like, or just plays good.

A lot of the LL admins have been in the pre-1.2 american clans, when Soldat actually took skill... and I barely ever touch the /kick anymore, unless someone spawnkills, hacks or is being a complete [:-censored]head. Does that make me a bad admin?

Elephant_Hunter
October 29, 2004, 3:02 pm
Well that depends, Frogboy, on what your definition of spawnkilling and being a [:-censored]head are.

DT
October 29, 2004, 3:29 pm
humans with power easly get corrupt...

b00stA
October 29, 2004, 3:51 pm
Is DT the new Confucius?

Deleted User
October 29, 2004, 5:04 pm
i gotta agree with this, sometimes they think that its thier server and they can do anything they want... i try to play on it when the retarded admins arent on, there are actually a few good admins, but i think that most of them are retards...

n00bface
October 29, 2004, 5:52 pm
as far as I know only 2 people know the adminlog, but I think most of the beta testers got it somehow...dunno, I changed the adminlog, they aren't allowed to kick for matches anymore. I revoked their other match server.

LazehBoi
October 29, 2004, 10:48 pm
b00ncafe let me have admin at some point and I was a good boy. (:

DannyLB
October 29, 2004, 10:55 pm
hey n00bface, Elephant_Hunter is right, the admins do that. :(

Hitman
October 29, 2004, 11:29 pm
..there's probably a valid reason why you get kicked Dan..quote:[DannyLB] Omg, dem der mutherfukin niggers are gawnna pay yall, I'm the best goddamd som-bitchen-rednecked Soldat player in de enteir univers!
Danny LP has been kicked

_Mancer_
October 29, 2004, 11:42 pm
Im STILL banned on both llamas servers.

All I was doing was playing..not barret whoring or anything.

Then some guy says "know wut mancer, I dunt like u"

And now im banned.

Captain RibMan
October 30, 2004, 12:49 am
i thought you left mancer, or was it too good to be true

Hitman
October 30, 2004, 12:59 am
Well, I'm not too sure about the remote admins, but I know the main admin is an asshole, cause he keeps on [:-censored]ing banning me from #soldat.forums..quote:n00bface sets ban on *!*Hitwoman@*.ipt.aol.com
n00bface removes channel operator status from Hatman
You have been kicked from #soldat.forums by n00bface (you violated rule #6 of #soldat.forums (No queers during on friday, children just get home from TEH WEEEKAND))..I don't think I can take this anymore.

/me sulks

_Mancer_
October 30, 2004, 12:59 am
I didnt leave..that goodnight thread was made because I was bored..and I was about to go to bed.

Dumbass,

I would SAY im leaving if I am. Besides I wouldnt anyway.

n00bface
October 30, 2004, 1:07 am
* H|tman has kicked n00bface from #soldat.forums (n00bface)

Don't be a hippo hatman

Hitman
October 30, 2004, 1:21 am
FAKE!

Edit: ..and stop stealing my [:-censored]ing signatures you asshole!

n00bface
October 30, 2004, 1:40 am
well it's not fake, and who really cares about dates

* H|tman has removed channel operator status from |JB|
* |JB| has left #soldat.forums
* |JB| has joined #soldat.forums
* L gives Channel Operator status to |JB|

get a life :P

Hitman
October 30, 2004, 2:08 am
..says the person who made a script to constantly kick and ban me.

n00bface
October 30, 2004, 2:27 am
It wasnt really a script, I just had it on my clipboard. haha pwrned.

Hitman
October 30, 2004, 2:28 am
pwrned?

n00bface
October 30, 2004, 2:42 am
yes

Edit: bitch

DT
October 30, 2004, 3:57 am
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
Is DT the new Confucius?

who???
i'm just saying.. if you have a tazer gun your gona wana use it

Kazuki
October 31, 2004, 10:14 pm
XD Amblin, DT doesn't even know who Confucius is. I guess that answers your question then, hm?

Well, I used to have the adminlog, but I'd only use it for Soldat Admin. It was fun to talk to people that way, and I'd give myself remote admin to get into full games, which would eventually wear off / the server would be restarted or something. Either way, I don't think I'd ever used any admin power. <_< And I was 14, too. So shut the hell up, Weed. Smartass.

Social Poison
November 1, 2004, 12:46 am
Actually that wasn't a play on a Confucious style quote at all. It was a play on the old quote:

quote:
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
~~Lord Acton

The guy was a firm believer that power was our greatest threat to Liberty. So both of you guys pokin' at DT should brush up on history.

On topic

I've seen some of the admins ban/kick for no reason too. Mancer is a barrattard, but that's hardly worthy of a ban. I've also seen Riyuki Silverfury banned. This is a guy I hold a great deal of respect for, both in terms of his additude and his skill... yet he was banned on sight. I do hope the problem's been settled.

n00bface
November 1, 2004, 1:45 am
Well Social Poison, I have changed the adminlog so me and frogboy are now the only admins on the server (I also cleared all bans). But I despise Riyuki Silverfury, and you also had the same objection when I banned Ahhple (Who is a member of the soldat hacking community).