( search forums )
A suggestion
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Nex@pl
October 29, 2004, 9:46 pm
i was thinking about why not make soldat something like wolfenstein enemy territory. it is fun when u have a medic, engineer, soldier, sniper, etc. in ur team and i think that it would make soldat even greater with things like those mentioned above. It could have 2 modes: normal and expanded (what i mentioned above :) )

what do u think on that?

(moved)

Liber_Lupus
October 29, 2004, 9:48 pm
i think no. Let it be like it is and you posted this in the wrong section.

Chakra
October 29, 2004, 9:57 pm
As great an idea as this could one day be, the subject has been covered extensively.

Additionally, theres a section of the forum devoted to suggestions just like these!

Finally, thank you for being another random Soldat fan passing by, willing to express your opinion without first caring to check or read any other part of the forum. You slimey, ungrateful, disgraceful, disgusting anus licking penny dropping pearl-jam loving complete and utter braindead prick.

Nex@pl
October 29, 2004, 10:04 pm
well sorry but i thought that this was "General Discussion" about soldat and im asking what do u think about this version of soldat... well and be more cultural cockbite man :P

Hitman
October 29, 2004, 10:30 pm
quote:Finally, thank you for being another random Soldat fan passing by, willing to express your opinion without first caring to check or read any other part of the forum. You slimey, ungrateful, disgraceful, disgusting anus licking penny dropping pearl-jam loving complete and utter braindead prick.*Dies*

DT
October 30, 2004, 1:20 am
as some guy said
no
we don't need classes...

hey your right... this should be on suggestions.... ARGGG
[IMAGE]

Skate4Razors
October 30, 2004, 1:55 am
You could just get a group of people and "make believe" you were playing Wolfenstein. Most people like Soldat for what it is though... Oh, I don't like this idea... MOVE THIS TO SUGGESTIONS! [:D]

Magniitude
October 30, 2004, 3:19 am
It's too fast paced to require anything like that. They other classes just would't prove helpful enough. Survival times arent that long.

wunderbear
October 30, 2004, 3:04 pm
quote:You slimey, ungrateful, disgraceful, disgusting anus licking penny dropping pearl-jam loving complete and utter braindead prick.

Yeesh. Give the guy (or gal) a break. He just had an idea. I really don't see a real point to this forum though, if it's just full of lurkers ready to pour abuse onto everyone who comes in. He had an idea (if one that had been suggested before, but then again, what hasn't?!) which is more than you had, buddy!

Meandor
October 30, 2004, 5:05 pm
haha, the idea of covert ops in soldat always cracked me up. With team kill on. Now, other than that, let's see.. Medics with a 3 seconds respawn time? ET has a different respawn system. Engineers that build giant evil robots, since there's nothing you can build anyway? Soldiers are already there, so are snipers.
Also, you didn't read the rules, it's been suggested already a lot of times.

Hitman
October 30, 2004, 5:14 pm
Omg, you forgot the pink font :O

Meandor
October 31, 2004, 11:56 am
No i didn't. I can't use html anymore now.