( search forums )
Barney Cam?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Hitman
October 30, 2004, 1:17 am
I somehow managed to stumble across a rather odd section of the White house's webpage..

It's the Holiday section, which to be honest is not odd itself but what's in it that is..

[IMAGE]
Barney Cam II

..which is basically a Movie about the Presidents dog on a adventure to decorate the White house (Believe it or not, I actually watched the whole thing). It's full of lame jokes and even features an appearance by Dubaya himself, during which he tries to put across an indirect message about his 'dedication' to get the job done...ya mate.

The dog's even got its own bloody Biography featuring a lovely picture of the day. I love dogs and all, but this isn't something you'd expect to see on the, to some extent, Presidents website.

I mean, Barney Cam II: Barney Reloaded, what the [:-censored] is up with that?

Captain RibMan
October 30, 2004, 1:20 am
looks like my dog but mines white with smaller ears ^__^

and the movie is cool

Sprocket
October 30, 2004, 1:47 am
you suck!!

Noobile
October 30, 2004, 3:27 am
I don't mean to be a [:-censored] here, but for the sake of arguement...

1) it's not The President's website, it's the White House's. ( www.whitehouse.gov )

2) some people are really that sick, and nit-picky that they actually want to see barney, why? I do not know.

3) Of course George is gonna put a message up there how he's "getting the job done" and whatnot, he has some creative control over what is displayed at his own place of work's website.

Hitman
October 30, 2004, 3:35 am
quote:...expect to see on the, to some extent, Presidents website...

Chakra
October 30, 2004, 3:38 am
..when i saw this topic, I thought it'd be about some sad twat who dresses up like Barney from Half Life and shows his daily routine, dressed as Barney, 24/7 on the net.

*glances at b00sta*

n00bface
October 30, 2004, 3:47 am
I liked the movie. It was pretty cute, and, hohohoho, that Karl Rove is just brilliant.

Meandor
October 30, 2004, 5:14 pm
http://www.whitehouse.org/

b00stA
October 30, 2004, 7:46 pm
Chakra, I thought I turned the webcam off..

LumpyFerret
October 31, 2004, 6:41 pm
the dog is actually a robot..

and the camera veiw you see..

is through its eyes..

I should know...I made the "spydog 1985" and its STILL IN OPERATION BABY!