( search forums )
Don't Re-Post Topics
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Elephant_Hunter
October 30, 2004, 5:15 pm
Hitman had this great idea when I was addressing the 404 issue in the forums :

quote:Yeah, don't create a topic when there's already one, regarding the same issue, which you can post in.

If you think that someone is violating this unspoken law, post here so you wont spam a useful topic with needless crap when the damage has already been done. Not doing so would be a breach of the unspoken law anyways, because this is regarding that exact issue.

Thankyou for your time,
Elephant Hunter

kevith
October 30, 2004, 6:49 pm
Well this is kind of related and kind of funny. How many of you saw Wunderbear's "Bayonets" topic that got locked within 20 minutes? quote:Originally posted by wunderbear in today's topic
Hey, i searched and found NOTHING, NIL, and NADA, so i'm gonna suggest Bayonets.The funny part? One of the topics that Hitman linked to about a prior suggestion of Bayonets was a topic made by wunderbear himself one month earlier: quote:Originally posted by wunderbear on 19 Sep
I used the search function. I found nothing. But just to be sure, i'm going to blurt this:

WouldItBePossibleToMakeItSoYouCouldAttachABayonetToYourWeaponSoYouCouldFireWhileStabbingPleaseDOn'tFlameMe!

<prepares for flaming>After which he was "flamed" for not being better at searching. History repeats itself and some people never learn. ;) Anyway, my apologies to wunderbear for pointing this out but I thought it was too good to pass up. You're great!

BManx2000
October 30, 2004, 6:55 pm
If you post a topic that has been posted before, you get flamed for not using the search. If you post in an existing topic, you get flamed for being a thread necromancer. YOU JUST CAN'T WIN.

October 30, 2004, 7:14 pm
Winners don't do drugs.

BManx2000
October 30, 2004, 7:50 pm
So if you post anything about an idea that has been posted before, you do drugs?

LumpyFerret
October 31, 2004, 6:45 pm
I do drugs!

hooray for me!

I should create a new topic...

infact...I will..

and cuz im noob to forum..

I wont check if there are other topics open..

So...me and my nooby fingers and computer skillz..opens up a new topic..

And I Get flammedd..by you hoboken loosers..(if i was to noob into existence a new topic}

hey guys..

being noob is fun..

So go easy on the little guys..

we were all clueless at one point...still are tooOO

LumpyFerret
November 3, 2004, 6:51 pm
post!

Alamo
November 3, 2004, 8:18 pm
lol, look a troll!

LazehBoi
November 3, 2004, 9:11 pm