( search forums )
Apperance Viewer/ Mod Viewer.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Messiah
October 30, 2004, 6:56 pm
I recently got an idea that we should have an *Apperance Viewer* because i wanna experiment to see what outfits i like but its really hard to go into the game and out and it gets annoying it freezes my comp up. I also thought of having a *Mod Viewer* a small program that shows what it looks like, i thought of maybe having a program you open and you can input dif mods and switch around with the guns and shoot them, only you dont shoot in a map or anything your just stationary. I know we have screens but i think this would be really cool and alot easier.

October 30, 2004, 7:23 pm
It's. Been. Suggested. Before.

BManx2000
October 30, 2004, 7:49 pm
I'm working on a little previewer for colors right now.

Messiah
October 30, 2004, 10:37 pm
Why didnt it ever happen >_>, Could someone make a program like one of these? Previewer for colors? Colors for what?

BManx2000
October 30, 2004, 10:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000I'm working on a little previewer for colors right now.

I thought that would be clear enough. Anyway, I have the shirt and pants colors working right now. I still have to add skin, hair, headgear, chains, and figure out how to read and write the ini file (could anyone with experience in this area with game maker help me here?). I may also add the ability to choose weapons. I should be clear, though, that this will only support the default colors for clothing because a certain feature that would enable me to use custom colors is registered-only.

Messiah
October 30, 2004, 11:56 pm
Wow, Thats awsome, lemme know as soon as its down please.