October 31, 2004, 8:27 am
could be fun

Jap_man
October 31, 2004, 10:46 am
could never get into soldat

DeMonIc
October 31, 2004, 11:02 am
Hmm..well let's see here.
This could be a good idea, but imho Soldat is not ready for it.Maybe later on it will happen, but until then, it's useless...and would they respawn?Or once you hit them they're gone till the end of the round?

Noobile
October 31, 2004, 2:55 pm
hmm....*thinks*
granted, I've never programmed in delphi, and I'm not too familiar with vb, but.... set a new type of collider, when x damage taken, boom! and put whatever the hell you want under it, barrels, columns, fake solders on pikes. reset every x seconds... doesn't seem too overly complicated, but I don't know delphi. Regardless, I like the idea.

The Geologist
October 31, 2004, 7:38 pm
I like this one! Reminds of me my idea for destoryable scenery. I also agree with Noobiles reasoning on the issue...if it's possible, I'd like to see it implimented. So what if you can only blow the objects up once? That'd be fine with me..use 'em while they're there, let those capable take advantage of them.

DesFS
November 1, 2004, 2:21 am
It's a cool idea, and I'm imagining little soldat figures go running in all directions, on fire and screaming. I hope a camper camps near one of those things. I'd have so much fun.

But as previously stated by DeMonIc, how would they be implemented into the game? I can kinda see the barrels being put into the map, but what happens when you actually play the map with bots or online?

EDIT: Respawning barrels. I dunno about that...

STEELIX
November 1, 2004, 2:58 pm
screaming and running around while on fire seems enjoyable...

Alamo
November 1, 2004, 3:31 pm
I wonder why this idea is not on fire yet...

Deleted User
November 1, 2004, 4:14 pm
Good idea:)

Meandor
November 1, 2004, 4:40 pm
search ->

G2KT
November 1, 2004, 6:18 pm
I like the idea... It could bring new types of maps to view... and possbiley other breakable stuff in the future... IMO.