( search forums )
NEW CTF MAP! ctf_hamsterworld
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
onehitwonder
January 11, 2003, 5:32 pm
I have finally made a map! It resembles a hamster's or Gerbil's cage with tunnels and different rooms. I think I have worked out the bugs. Email me if you find one.

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] ctf_hamsterworld.zip24.19 KB

High
January 11, 2003, 7:28 pm
onehitwonder: screens?

Knuckles
January 11, 2003, 7:29 pm
Put a Screen Plz.

Darac
January 11, 2003, 7:58 pm
worst waypoints iv seen in my life ;) still at least you tryed, its the only way to get better..... sadly. oh well i think i sucked that much in my first map as well, and now look a tree huts and beavers! anyway, its an okish map but i havn;t played it yet, and i get the feeling that grenades are going to fall through the floor and possible ppl too.... i hate that bug in the game! why can't we have thin floors damn it!

anyway keep making maps and you'll keep getting better and better :)

mak89gt
January 11, 2003, 9:20 pm
i made somw screenies for u all since he did not, but since its such a bad map, i did not upload it.
onehitwonder: its wasnt a good map, but at least u tried. fuees it was ur first try. better luck next time!

Flanagan
January 12, 2003, 12:04 am
Upload screens. YOu have three days otherwise this thread will be deleted.

Knuckles: I am going to have to ask you to either have 1) 300*100 image or 4 lines of text for your sig, but not both. You can have on or the other.

mak89gt
January 12, 2003, 12:30 am
dang, i discovered some bugs, i got stuck in one point & fell below!

Outcast
January 12, 2003, 12:47 am
!Congratulaions!

You have just proven that you suck at Soldat so much that you need to cheat to win. If I knew who you were I would personally infest your armpits with the fleas of a thousand camels.

I like this , job well done!

Flanagan
January 12, 2003, 3:08 am
What the hell? I don't understand that post Outcast?

Darac
January 12, 2003, 5:02 am
neither do i flanagan, neither do i.....