( search forums )
Halloween 2004
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Magniitude
November 1, 2004, 4:11 am
It's another Halloween here in the US!! So what did everyone do? Funny thing happened to me and my friends. i was out trick-or-treating (hey, i'm not old) and my friend had eaten the "lumberjack special" or something at IHOP that morning, so we went through like 3 blocks before he had to take a MASSIVE dump.

Anyway, we hightailed it back home, while having his stinky farts along the way to fuel our runs, and when we got home, he immedietly ran to the bathroom. My other friend and I started watching SCREAM 2. We were halfway done by the time my friend came out.

So, instead of trick-or-treating, we spent the rest of the night eating buffalo wings, drinking soda, and watching SCREAM 2. Interesting eh?

Ok, now you guys.

Duke33
November 1, 2004, 7:35 am
Spent it scaring little kids in a haunted house (the chap running it had lent a bunch of lights to one of my school's dances that I DJed for, so me and some of my friends helped out at his place.) Anyways, good fun--jumping out at little ones in smokey, scary rooms, screaming like hell, crashing cymbals, swinging bats, etc...We made some of them cry so hard they just ran out of the building.

And there's the sassy ones who walk right up and say 'You're pitiful. Weirdo." But we can usually make them cry too. Good fun, all in all...but my voice is totally dead...

that fuking sniper
November 1, 2004, 8:15 am
I colored my history map.

Liber_Lupus
November 1, 2004, 12:53 pm
played muonline. We dont celebrate halloween here, because we already have a similiar Mardi päev.

November 1, 2004, 6:33 pm
Yum yum, lumberjack special...

ClanKwH
November 1, 2004, 7:45 pm
NJIAAARRR SPERMY COWBOY!!!!!!! YARRRR!

ClanKwH
November 1, 2004, 7:46 pm
we dont celebrate it either We got Fastelavn :)

Kirby
November 1, 2004, 9:42 pm
I worked a 9 hr day...

-.-

?
November 1, 2004, 9:50 pm
I was at work, but I got to talk to a hot chick dressed up as a playboy bunny for an hour or so, so its not all bad.

Deleted User
November 1, 2004, 9:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniperI colored my history map.

I did a history essay! *high fives*

karmazon
November 1, 2004, 11:23 pm
I watched this stupid movie "The grudge" or something and then I egged my friend's neighbors and stole candies from little kids. That's all.

that fuking sniper
November 2, 2004, 12:46 am
The Grudge was such a piece of [:-censored]. I might be nice and generous by calling it that. It was also very annoying when the girl made this screechy kind of sound that never stopped.

karmazon
November 2, 2004, 12:53 am
yeah than I made this sound when it was all quiet in the theather and some girls died of heart attack(true story)

Magniitude
November 2, 2004, 1:04 am
Sure...

Leo Da Lunerfox
November 2, 2004, 7:48 am
Yup, The Grudge was easily the most overhyped horror movie ever, I watched it with some girls yesterday, and they wern't even scared. A few of the people in the movie actually even walked out because it sucked so much.

SigHunter
November 2, 2004, 10:10 am
<- sat on his computer and played on BA + SAD server :>
my stupid sis were running outside and rining every bell of nearly everyhouse ...
crazy...

DT
November 2, 2004, 3:45 pm
i scared some kids with my giant tomato costume... they must not like their fruit...

STEELIX
November 2, 2004, 5:54 pm
we dont celebrate halloween... we're too scared...

papasurf31
November 2, 2004, 8:44 pm
I spent it trying not to throw up all over my room. guess why...

karmazon
November 2, 2004, 11:47 pm
Too much jizz

papasurf31
November 3, 2004, 8:28 pm
exact- I mean Hell NO!!!

DT
November 4, 2004, 4:11 pm
you were watching babys being born?

papasurf31
November 4, 2004, 9:04 pm
warmer...