( search forums )
Don't be a sucker, and get a free iPod
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
BMF
November 1, 2004, 4:47 am
Ok, there is this awesome service that sends out iPods to cool guys like you and me. All you need to do is follow this link, and create an account (2 min). Then you sign up for a FREE service (like a credit card, that you can cancel right away). Then you refer 5 friends, and they ship you an iPod.

Follow this link:
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=11303368

Doggfather you better not censor this

Chakra
November 1, 2004, 4:58 am
..whats the catch..

Kirby
November 1, 2004, 5:18 am
o_O...

I want a free iPod...

But in my life experiences, nothing comes this easy.

BMF
November 1, 2004, 5:28 am
No catch. Basically you sign up using your email. Then they give you a list of "free" services that you can sign up for. Some of them are really free (Citi bank credit card that I signed up for), others you have to pay unless you cancel it. (BMF music club, that I was a member of for some time). Anyway, you need to sign up for one service, and get 5 of your friends to register AND sign up for a free service.

After that they send you a FREE iPod, and NO shipping charges. So if you have some brain, and dont get involved deep with some of the subscriptions that they offer, you dont spend a DOLLAR. I know of a couple of people that actually received that iPod.

Chakra
November 1, 2004, 5:40 am
Damn...us only...tell you what, msn me your address (don't get paranoid luv) and then you can get 5 friends to sign up from my account too, get you a second ipod.

Captain RibMan
November 1, 2004, 5:53 am
(d) Users must be residents of the United States, and there can only be one account per shipping address.

:(

that fuking sniper
November 1, 2004, 6:28 am
Goddamnit, already have an iPod that I paid for. So how about some sodomy instead?

Liber_Lupus
November 1, 2004, 12:58 pm
I guess nobody would want to send an ipod to estonia aaaallll the way from US. Pricey. My brother won iPod on a radio show in ireland. Lucky [:-censored].

b00stA
November 1, 2004, 1:33 pm
Hurrah for pyramid schemes.

Tha Doggfather
November 1, 2004, 3:19 pm
I can't believe you fall for this sh|t BMF. How on earth can a company afford to send out iPods to everyone that does this simple thing. What do they get in return? Nothing.

Anyway, I dont live in US, and I just got my Rio Carbon, which owns the iPod mini hands down.

I'm not going to censor this, go ahead and get your "free" iPod (everybody seems to know "a friend" who actually received his free iPod)

Aquarius
November 1, 2004, 3:43 pm
ROTFL, I thought BMF is smarter. Oh well...

Kirby
November 1, 2004, 3:54 pm
Meh, you enter your address, and they are going to pwn you with junkmail

Weed
November 1, 2004, 4:10 pm
... look who's back from gangbang land to spam some more.

i've seen this ipod [:-censored] in every possible forum with an american member. it is spam, just like the "im Cindy and i wanna have hot sex with you all night long" emails you get for *cough* no reason.

Deleted User
November 1, 2004, 4:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniperGoddamnit, already have an iPod that I paid for. So how about some sodomy instead?

I'm with TFS on this. Rough sodomy for all!

*looks at Hitman*

BMF
November 1, 2004, 5:36 pm
Doggfather for every iPod they send out they get at least 6 people sign up for something. Like I signed up for a credit card, this dont hurt me i'll just cancel it, or keep it in my wallet. But whoever does this makes money. Pyramid schemes work if you are not at the end of the line.

But its the truth, i have read about people who received an iPod like that. Chakra i'll tty on MSN. Aquarius dont be so mad because of that fling i had with your mom.

n00bface
November 1, 2004, 6:09 pm
you're such a tool.

November 1, 2004, 6:30 pm
The topic title seems to contradict itself.

BMF
November 1, 2004, 7:23 pm
n00bface when did they make you a mod? I guess they completely ran out of options.

In any case don't hijack this thread like a bunch of retards, if you dont like the idea, just get lost. Don't hurt to try, does it??

N1nj@
November 1, 2004, 9:36 pm
ipod sux

?
November 1, 2004, 9:47 pm
I want an ipod but I would rather buy one then go through that hassle my time can't be wasted going to meaningless sites, reading stupid posts in topics made by moro... wait... emmm.....

Tha Doggfather
November 1, 2004, 11:21 pm
hehe

if you're gonna buy an iPod, think again and go for a Rio Carbon, or Mpio HD200, or a Creative Zen Micro (which comes out in a month or so)

all these players are better than iPod (mini), which is just popular because people are cattle.

karmazon
November 1, 2004, 11:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@ipod sux

Yup, he said it.

N1nj@
November 1, 2004, 11:29 pm
iriver owns :D

DeafBox
November 1, 2004, 11:50 pm
ipod prawns.

Magniitude
November 2, 2004, 12:24 am
These aren't the same things you get in your emails???

"OMG!!! I JUST WON 1 MILLION DOLLARS!!!...

Crap...you MAY have just won 1 million dollars..."

BMF
November 2, 2004, 12:48 am
i hate music

n00bface
November 2, 2004, 2:17 am
Ho-leeeee mother [:-censored]ing [:-censored] guys! I just found a link to get a free playstation 2 (I've always wanted one!!!)

http://www.freegamessource.com/xg_reg.htm?SID=d284b2200c3fb4641d068f7a8f559cc4&landing_page=1&=&p=2719&catalog_id=82&c=&a=

Just enter your email!! Thanks BMF, your brilliance has inspired me to explore the wonders of google, I found several offers like these -- including an offer for a FREE X-Box!! Life is like an RPG, and you just unlocked a whole new world for me. Cheers, Mate!

Cookie.
November 2, 2004, 10:06 pm
The free ipod site is real its run by Gratis Internet http://www.gratisnetwork.com/default.aspx ... They get paid a crapload of money from companys to get them people signing up for there products etc O_o

Id get one but it is US only :'(

LumpyFerret
November 3, 2004, 6:29 pm
i dont need an ipod..

I just wear a pair of "cool white headphones"....

and i walk around grinning like a tool..

because instantly i am transformed into "chic"

BEHOLD!!!!!! i OWN AN IPOD!

(atleast you think i do)

Alamo
November 3, 2004, 8:23 pm
I have my iPod already and don't even use my 'whiteys'... Maybe I should ^^

Robotical Computer
November 4, 2004, 5:14 am
Get an IRIVER: http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=1580

Oh yeah if you think it's a scam and reply and say scam.

And I'll post my Iriver pictures =)

Toumaz
November 4, 2004, 12:27 pm
But... I don't really trust these things. Maybe a credit card fraud, or there's a hatch.
And I don't have a credit card aswell.

Get an extremly addicting free shareware game: http://www.soldat.pl

Meandor
November 4, 2004, 1:45 pm
So Aquarius us back? :d

Jello
November 20, 2004, 6:12 am
I'll apply when BMF gets his Ipod.