( search forums )
new techinque to see hidden ppl
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
zyxstand
November 2, 2004, 12:35 am
well we all no the camping problem thingy (although its meant to b that way) - so i thought about this: if sniping campers can have an advantage by hiding behihnd bushes n stuff, i think that there should be something like anti-campers...
i thought it could b as a secondary "weapon" (quoted because it rly isn't a weapon rather a gadget) that can make you be able to see everyohne even if hiding:
It would brightly show any player within the screen and i thought that the gadget culd be a binocular or maybe some kinda special cam that can make u b able to see neone around - and maybe like make it only last for a certain time then u have to turn it off and rload ur binoculars/night vision/infrared cam or w.e

FliesLikeABrick
November 2, 2004, 12:44 am
hmmm....

no.

Magniitude
November 2, 2004, 1:01 am
If you're that in need of something like that, check out my post
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=18104

bintz2000
November 2, 2004, 1:25 am
Dumb idea and like Magniitude suggested you can edit the weapons gfx which has been done. I remember seeing an anti-camper mod with a huge pink end on the barrett. I thought it was really funny

Michal
November 2, 2004, 3:08 am
Just shoot at the suspicious looking bushes [8D] .

kevith
November 2, 2004, 3:22 am
No need. If you play enough you already know where all of the campers "hide" anyway. You can almost always see them if you know where to look and what to look for.

die nadel
November 2, 2004, 4:26 am
most snipers will pick you off before you see them in ctf or inf, and in dm, tm or rambo you can use terrain to cover you until you get up close, not a bad idea, but not a good one

kkazican
November 3, 2004, 4:06 am
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Now tell me that's not fun.

The Noid
November 3, 2004, 4:48 am
hahah yaaa~

Justin
November 3, 2004, 6:19 am
Hey, if camping wins you the game, it must be a superior technique. I've never seen a problem with it. If someone's sniping you, why don't you just snipe back?

If you can do it in the game, it's allowed, bottom line. Come on guys, if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. I think we're all familiar with the term "scrub", aren't we?

blackdevil0742
November 3, 2004, 8:53 am
camping is a thing that you'r allowed to so why change it?

Jap_man
November 3, 2004, 10:12 am
yea, camping is a part of soldat, lets just keep it that way

DT
November 3, 2004, 3:25 pm
i like those pics...
Heat Seaking goggles... easier and simple

STEELIX
November 3, 2004, 7:39 pm
camping has never won any game

Teh Panda
November 3, 2004, 8:09 pm
NononoNO! Got it?

Alamo
November 3, 2004, 11:57 pm
Those pics really own. The idea doesn't.

Aquarius
November 4, 2004, 7:11 am
No.

If campers would be perfectly visible, killing them wouldn't be fun any more.

Justin
November 4, 2004, 6:12 pm
Plus, I'd be upset if you guys could find me that easy ;p