( search forums )
Kicking/banning people for no reason from servers
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Yerond
November 2, 2004, 10:14 pm
I've been banned for NO reason twice. I think its extremelly annoying esp. since I don't hack, or spawn-kill or do anything at all that's wrong. The last I've been banned from was BBB Sweden Soldat CTF... just to tell you 0o Tons of people were playing there, and one hacker got banned, and me too.. anyways, I think that its stupid to ban people without reason.

SuperKill
November 2, 2004, 10:22 pm
little tip, hang around clan channels in irc and put their server's address in the favorites.txt
the skill (and iq average) is abit higher there then public servers.

Yerond
November 2, 2004, 10:29 pm
lmao I don't want people with higher skill, I suck enough as it is :p but, I might try it, sounds interesting.

DNA.styx
November 2, 2004, 10:35 pm
Yup, I have to go with SuperKill on this...if you get banned by a n00b admin, vote with your feet and never play there again.

Dathker
November 3, 2004, 2:42 am
well tell you the truth. how doy ou know there isn't a reason...

Elephant_Hunter
November 3, 2004, 2:56 am
Hah, I kicked a couple guys accidently on my server, thinking they were the ones bringing up the "Vote Kick" thing. That can get really annoying sometimes.

Chakra
November 3, 2004, 5:29 am
Can't say I frequent non-dedicated servers, but i've yet to be a victim of vote-kicking.

lieroguy
November 3, 2004, 5:57 am
I've gotten it. Usually in servers with only a handful of people and when I'm winning tremendously.

Jap_man
November 3, 2004, 7:50 am
just live with it, happens to us at one stage of playing online soldat O.o