( search forums )
Spikes mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
November 2, 2004, 10:29 pm
I made this cool mod that spikes covers desert eagles..

Download:
www.freewebs.com/alleywalley
There are screens too..

Magniitude
November 2, 2004, 10:58 pm
Thats stupid. It has NO benefits visually. Go make something worthwhile.

kinda stupid too when your other post about "your" mod "Dragonuv" while it was someone else's work pretty much right below this post. Wait a bit before you post another idea.

BTW, if you want to make a mod, don't change things like the look of ONE bullet. Make something that has a majority of the weapons changed and not have something that's a repeat of someone else's work (unless you know it's better :)

Soulsnipa
November 2, 2004, 11:05 pm
you mean shuriken..a spike is like ....a triangle

Deleted User
November 2, 2004, 11:07 pm
What eva

The Geologist
November 3, 2004, 12:55 am
Well...if you're going to do it, at least do it right. "what eva"...just the kind of attitude one might expect from someone passing off the work of another as his own. Not that good in game, even if that pic is crappy. Better luck next time. [|)]

Magniitude
November 3, 2004, 1:02 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistWell...if you're going to do it, at least do it right. "what eva"...just the kind of attitude one might expect from someone passing off the work of another as his own. Not that good in game, even if that pic is crappy. Better luck next time. [|)]

You must REALLY be lazy or just REALLY be imcompetant to use someone elses work for a modification one ONE bullet graphic.

The Geologist
November 3, 2004, 1:09 am
I was talking about his "Dragonuv" mod... [|)]

blackdevil0742
November 3, 2004, 8:34 am
me not likes

Teh Panda
November 3, 2004, 3:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by blackdevil0742me not likes

Surprise!:Your are not the only one.

kkazican
November 3, 2004, 3:44 pm
Well that now makes me want to end my life after seeing such a horrible thing. Thank you

papasurf31
November 3, 2004, 8:26 pm
All I got was your bottle pic..whassup?

Deleted User
November 3, 2004, 8:33 pm
I deleted that mod and butted that bottle mod..

G2KT
November 3, 2004, 9:15 pm
Bleh... you really need a better website sprug... even though you probably dont know how to make one =\... atleast use geocities or something... its real easy to use and its got a web building program that even nub web designers can make... its its alot faster than free webs... IMO... but in the end geocities sucks as well.