( search forums )
Anybody Else not Seeing all of the Servers?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
iLLskiLLs
November 4, 2004, 7:04 pm
Yeah well, When I request servers it will say Downloading 153 servers and It's only downloading about 45-60 of the servers. I have checked all of my filter Settings and None of them is checked, I'm searching For all servers But this is Not letting Me see most of them. This Did not just start happening either It's been like that since I downloaded 1.2.1. It sucks because I cant see Some of the servers i need too ;(

b00stA
November 4, 2004, 7:09 pm
Have a look at this:
[code] 1.2 servers: 41
1.2.1 servers: 161
79.70297% of 202 servers are using 1.2.1[/code]
Those stats aren't older than 30 minutes.

iLLskiLLs
November 4, 2004, 7:20 pm
No, I cant even see n00bfaces Servers. If I request again I can see A different server or 2. Trust me Im barely getting 45 servers when Its downloading 173... I'm not able to see them all ;( I know their is A certain 3 servers in the lobby, But i keep Requesting server they arent showing up, But if i just put the IP I can join server.

EDIT: The server stops requesting to soon. Sometimes way too soon and It downloads like 20 of the servers and stops requesting :(. Well If I have the filter settings set to All players, All gametypes, then it requests 163 servers and only shows about 50.

Now if I set the Gametype to CTF it will request like 56 and Show everyone of them. This works the same for Deathmatch. It request 45 servers and shows 45 servers. I can get More CTF servers with filter settings to CTF gametype then I can get with settings set to all and showing all servers.

bintz2000
November 4, 2004, 9:05 pm
I wasn't getting all the servers either. After i upgraded the firmware on my router i see all of them. I don't know how but that's what happened